Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2001 5:53:49 AM EDT
I'm watching Kenneth Cole on the Today Show.. This just is just another moron. I need to go sell all of my Kenneth Cole watches and shoes.

They showed a video spoof they (Kenneth Cole) made of the Sopranos that ended in saying "a life without guns sounds like a dream to me." They talked for about 2-3 minutes about how gun control was very important and how they are soooo horrible.

Anyway, I just caught the whole interview out of the corner of my ear, but thought I'd pass this info along..

Ian
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I wrote Kenneth Cole several times. I pointed out that he was such a hippocrite(sp?) in that he opposed firearms, unless they were protecting him and his stores (as in security). What an @$$hole
All those wealthy wimps are the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top