Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2001 7:17:17 PM EDT
As many of ya'll know ARlady and I are engaged.  We recently had a fight (that I precipitated and elevated to all out nuclear warfare because I was stupid)

I proved to her that I could be a spoiled rotten six year old intent on getting his way

I was intentionally mean to her in making my points and my arguments.

I was intentionally rude to her, because I was stupid.

In other words I was one great big giant P$%ck!

So I offer her a public appology, I don't ask forgiveness because I don't deserve it.  But Jennifer, I am very truly sorry for being a complete arrogant, obnoxcious horses Arse the last week.  I am not worthy of kissing your cute little toes, or any part of your body for that matter.

anyway, I hope you at least read this.  I admit it was my fault, my mistake, and my bad attitude that got us to this point.  

I think it important that you know that despite my behavior, [b][red][size=4] I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH![/size=4][/red][/b]

sorry to get all mushy fellas, this needed to be said.

edited because pink didn't show up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
you are forgiven.  and you know that i love you too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#3]
This is just too much [>(]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok,kiss and make up. Now go do it! Hey did I mention that I am very close to 250 posts?
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]
this is too heartwarming for this place.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ok,kiss and make up. Now go do it! Hey did I mention that I am very close to 250 posts?
View Quote

it's a little hard to make lip contact 1500 miles apart.  [=)]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Get a room! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone got a hankie?

This mean you are not selling?!?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This mean you are not selling?!?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
View Quote

no, it does not mean i'm not selling.  if the offer is right...
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#11]
[>(]
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Get a room! [:D]
View Quote

Hey, Wreck, how bout them bees.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I right offer for her Glock is one thing, she wants a Kimber anyway.

The right offer for her AR, you can't afford!
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#14]
AR15.com people, this calls for some serious help for the long distance relationship.

Since I live in IL, I'll drive to Indiana, get a nice big Hug and Kiss from ARlady to pass on.  I'll drive west until I hit the next AR15.com'er and pass it on, they will do the same until it gets to AZ.

Ground rules--
1. No tongue's on the kisses (except maybe the first and last--Matt S, you better hope it's Bratty that finishes the chain instead of Derek).
2. Don't break the chain.

I don't think it will bother my wife TOO much if I do that!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2001 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
AR15.com people, this calls for some serious help for the long distance relationship.

Since I live in IL, I'll drive to Indiana, get a nice big Hug and Kiss from ARlady to pass on.  I'll drive west until I hit the next AR15.com'er and pass it on, they will do the same until it gets to AZ.

Ground rules--
1. No tongue's on the kisses (except maybe the first and last--Matt S, you better hope it's Bratty that finishes the chain instead of Derek).
2. Don't break the chain.

I don't think it will bother my wife TOO much if I do that!!

View Quote

Well...if your wife catches you in a lip lock with some dude, it may mot go as well for you as you might think.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#16]
So...   Imbroglio has no chance now?

Link Posted: 9/10/2001 4:55:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I guess we know who wears the pants in this soon to be family!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:13:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope you had the cahones to SAY this (verbally) in person.

Apologies are good, and BEST when said OUT LOUD.

Not to be a stinker, but why did you feel the need to air this PRIVATE matter in public?? It was none of our freekin' business.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:19:30 AM EDT
[#19]
AHH..... The 3 rings of marriage.
1. The ENGAGENENT ring.
2. The WEDDING ring.
3. THE SUFFERING!!!!!!!!!

HA!!  Just kidding Matt_S.  Good luck with your future wife, NOW TREAT HER RIGHT!!!  [smash]

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
AHH..... The 3 rings of marriage.
1. The ENGAGENENT ring.
2. The WEDDING ring.
3. THE SUFFERING!!!!!!!!!

HA!!  Just kidding Matt_S.  Good luck with your future wife, NOW TREAT HER RIGHT!!!  [smash]

Nuckles.
View Quote

You missed one. Its:

Engagement RING
Wedding RING
EnduRING the SuffeRING
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:01:38 AM EDT
[#21]
I've had the opportunity to spend a day with both of them, and can honestly say they compliment each others personalities very well... Both of them have extrememly good heads on thgeir shoulders.

-BUT-

Jenn, you shouldn't have let him off the hook so easily...  You must learn to hold out for a bigger, better, firearm dammit -- that's how Cathy acquired her custom 44!  [;)]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 6:34:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#24]
The best part of makeing up.

[sex]
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:56:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

it's a little hard to make lip contact 1500 miles apart.  [=)]
View Quote

Its even harder to "do it" Hang in there, distance is ALWAYS a problem. Better days are a coming!
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:57:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Ahhh...welll...I don't understand, do you need some fluffers?
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I hope you had the cahones to SAY this (verbally) in person.

Apologies are good, and BEST when said OUT LOUD.

Not to be a stinker, but why did you feel the need to air this PRIVATE matter in public?? It was none of our freekin' business.
View Quote

Yes I said it in person, but she wasn't talking to me yet, and she was on the board.  I figured she'd read it and then maybe respond to me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey! It worked for her! She should have held out a little while longer, made you grovel a little bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top