Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2001 7:04:43 PM EDT
How many hours a day do you spend on AR15 forums? I spend much of the day at work surfing the forums and looking for gov. coverup websites and the sort.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
WAY TOO MUCH! I have a real problem!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Too freaken many. I'd hate to add up how many I spend here a month. Man I'd feel like such a loser.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinkin' about going to rehab since I think I'm pretty addicted now.[%|]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Not as many as some. My boss doesn't think its an efficent use of my time. I wish I didn't have to actually work at work. But i'm still addicted.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Way too many...............
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not as many as some. My boss doesn't think its an efficent use of my time. I wish I didn't have to actually work at work. But i'm still addicted.
View Quote

My boss is ate up with it worse than I am! The other guys in my office wonder why I get away with it and they cant. Its not who you know.....Its who you shoot with!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I never come here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I can help you guy's out!!!
Have your company install "Websense"

It works Great for me..."Weapons" is filtered and restricted!!!

Fukk Corporate and "Websense"...I hate the Gustapo [-!-]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#9]
to many........but I have no job or life so I am
using my time wisely.........I think
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Well if it paid min wage, I could buy a nice .50 in short order!        but I'm learning to type better, and you guys did keep me from buying a Carbon 15, so it's worth it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I have been visiting this site for a couple of months now.  I have just recently started posting.  I wanted to thank all of you for the great info, I just bought a BM M4.  I read a lot of info off of this forum, which helped me make a more informed discision on my purchase.
Thanks
TR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top