Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2001 8:04:57 AM EDT
On hold at 999 posts, I was thinking of what would be a good one for 1000.
I lurked for a week, reading the various Topics, trying to decide on whether or not to comment or post a new Topic.

What I noticed was that almost every thread turns into a "flame war or pissing contest"! [pyro]

I've never been so proud as to hang out with some of the most opinionated people to be found!

You are an awesome bunch!

[b]Totally BITCHIN'[/b]  [-!-!-]

"...thanks for [i]sharing[/i]..."   [beer]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]
You need to shut your mouth.  Raising hooplah like this is only going to get you beaten and battered.  1000 posts - anything PRODUCTIVE in that 1000 posts, eh buddy??  Why don't you stop posting CRAP like this and go out and do some diligent work or something, there Einstein.  This is a joke, you disgust me.  I demand this thread be locked immediately!!!

...That good enough?  Happy 1000!

[b]Do YOU Have It?[/b]
[img]www.auburn.edu/~littlcb/cockperf3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You need to shut your mouth.  Raising hooplah like this is only going to get you beaten and battered.  1000 posts - anything PRODUCTIVE in that 1000 posts, eh buddy??  Why don't you stop posting CRAP like this and go out and do some diligent work or something, there Einstein.  This is a joke, you disgust me.  I demand this thread be locked immediately!!!

...That good enough?  Happy 1000!
View Quote

Dialing back the meds again there, are we?[:D]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#3]
1001 and into obscurity - - -
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top