Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2001 6:16:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a great site!

I bet his buddy who works for the adl and monitors ar15.com (HI MARK) is going to add that to his list of "hate sites".
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I've added this site to my 'favorite' places![>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Great site.  I never liked the sanctimonious asshole.

Wants to make any group of more than 2 persons getting together to train in the use of firearms illegal?  Jesus.  All of us are guilty of that.  If you get together with friends or take non-gun-owning coworkers and neighbors to the range with you and your family you'd have a major military in the mind of Morris Dees.

"Do what you will,
just leave me the hell out of it."
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Who's morris dees?
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#6]
A JACKASS.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate that piece of crap.

I am curious as to how a CIVILIAN manages to get himself declared an expert, who's word is good as gold in court, and qualifies for government protection.

He has been allowed to testify in court without having to produce backing evidence or witnesses (to protect his sources).  This testimoney has been admitted!  He can walk into court and declare you a NAZI, without any proof or documentation, and it will be held against you.

Also, how do a bunch of rich jews open something called the Southern Poverty Law Center?  I dont think Ive ever heard of a Poor Jewish Hillbilly.  I could be wrong though, I want to see pictures of the cinagoge (spelling?) with the old broken down cars out front, outhouse in the back, tin foil over the broken windows and the rabbi in dirty overalls.

Link Posted: 9/8/2001 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hate that piece of crap.

I am curious as to how a CIVILIAN manages to get himself declared an expert, who's word is good as gold in court, and qualifies for government protection.

He has been allowed to testify in court without having to produce backing evidence or witnesses (to protect his sources).  This testimoney has been admitted!  He can walk into court and declare you a NAZI, without any proof or documentation, and it will be held against you.

Also, how do a bunch of rich jews open something called the Southern Poverty Law Center?  I dont think Ive ever heard of a Poor Jewish Hillbilly.  I could be wrong though, I want to see pictures of the cinagoge (spelling?) with the old broken down cars out front, outhouse in the back, tin foil over the broken windows and the rabbi in dirty overalls.

View Quote

Morris Dees isn't a Jew you jackass.  Typical anti-Semitic hillbilly, anything that has to do with "lawyering" is automatically Jewish.

"Say what you want,
just stay the hell away from my synagogue."
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#10]
rg00red,

I dont care if your a jew or not, doesnt bother me a bit.  If you couldnt tell, the last paragraph was a vain attempt at humor.  I have never seen a synagogue (I even read your post and spelled it right for you) that wasnt immaculatly kept up.  Call me a jackass though and you'll have my boot stickin out of your ass if we ever meet in person.

Forgive me, every time I see him he is either standing next to a rabbi or a jewish leader.  He also works hand and hand with the JDL/ADL (JEWISH group).  He devotes his life to following "haters" and got his start with NEO-NAZI's, not the KKK.  The last time I looked at the SPLC webpage it was mostly devoted to NAZI's not racist groups.  If he isnt jewish it is an easy mistake to make.  I really dont care if he is jewish, christian, muslim, hindu, white, black, yellow or brown.  I still think he's worthless.  I dont have a problem with anyone because of race or religion.  If you cant read a joke I think you have some serious insecurity problems.

Link Posted: 9/8/2001 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Dees started out doing fundraising when he first became a liar...I mean lawyer and was so good at it that is all he does today. SPLC has over $80 mill sitting in the bank right now the result of the fear letters sent out to scare old jewish folks into believing that there are nazis everywhere.

The latest scare fundraiser that SPLC has been MILITIAS and attempting to associate them with the neo-nazis. So scared people start sending in even more money to "fight" the SS Timothy McVieghs. Blah.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top