BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2001 1:31:29 PM EDT
and to Compensate White Farmers.

At least its a start.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,33866,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't hold my breath with the outfit that'd running that country. My opinions of course.

Talyn
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#2]
They will play good untill they think that the cameras are gone
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a big problem here.  There has been a program available for a long time (funded by the USA and UK) to give the Zimbabwe government cash to buy white farms.  This program was suspended a few years ago because all of the farms bought went to Mugabe political cronies who them trashed the farms.  Those farms are wasteland today, employing no one and producing no food.  

The good news here is it looks like the US and UK will turn on the money tap.  Mugabe will steal some of the cash outright and use the rest to buy out or compensate white farmers, who will then be able to leave Rhodesia.  In a few years that farmland will be bush again too, and everyone in Zimbabwe will starve.  Then the US taxpayers will step in with free food and more cash.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
A start to what? Agrees to compensate white farmers? Puh-lease. Just another unilateral give-away by the West to abet a criminal government violating their own constitution and laws. The crimes will still take place with only a little breathing space for the farmers  (95% targeted) to get their stuff together and leave, as opposed to being murdered and looted/burned out. They could have been using the farmers own taxes to buy them out over time, but Mugabe would rather have an army in the Congo propping up some stooge and costing boku $$. A marvelous victory for the rule of law, civil and human rights!

GunLvr has it right. The best farms will once again go to the bigwigs in the ruling Zanu party (who already have the largest farms in the country) with the paid squatters and thugs replacing the farm workers and leaving them destitute. Amazingly our Western media (BBC in America tonight) continues to call them "war veterans" echoing the government lie.

"Believe you me, my friend, that is music in the ears of my white countrymen," Zimbabwe Foreign Minister Stan Mudenge said.

< READ: "We now have an AGREEMENT to steal their land... and YOU will pay for it! He he!! Look! There's the new Mudenge Ranch! Believe you me." >

It is simply about corruption and political scapegoating to maintain an indefinite hold on power by a gang of racist, marxist crackpots who have been slowly strangling the golden goose they inherited for the past two decades. Mugabe reminded me of other mad dictators when he went to some agricultural conference for a week, to chinwag, while his largely agricultural economy is imploding. Mugabe = Nero

"Then the US taxpayers will step in with free food and more cash."

Right again Gunlvr! It's for the children. They are victims also!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:26:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for reminding me!  The "war veterans" are mostly dead of AIDS 10 years ago.  Calling the rural thugs war veterans is like calling Rodney King a war veteran.  

It is really a shame what Mugabe has done to the country.  I would like to visit there as a toruist but I refuse to give those criminals a penny.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A start to what?
View Quote

I was thinking there may be some light shed on the issue. I've haven't been following this for very long so don't know much about it. I appreciate all the comments,it's informing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The new sport in Africa from what I read on the net is , "lets see if we can rape as many White women as possible, and infect them with AIDS." If we have any time left, lets kill all the White farmers too!!!!! GOD BLESS AIDS!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 3:06:26 AM EDT
[#8]
This Mugabe bloke is just licking the arses of the British Commonwealth, as there is a big meeting in Brisbane next month, and he wants more money for his so called democratic country.

He is a big Crim, and a cold blooded murderer. Another Amin, and should be delt with accordingly, and with the least expense. Seems one 7.62x39mm bullet won't be missed from the millions of rds there.

Just don't do it here, as the Govt will take the rest of our guns.

Africa will never come out of the dark ages with Shit like this leading countries there.

Australia is considering banning him from entering the country, which most of us are in favour for. Fuck him off, and don't let the prick in!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top