Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2001 6:57:31 AM EDT
I sent an email to Jamie Elvidge over her anti gun comments. I received this reply.

It was ignorant for me to mouth off about something I don't understand. The worst thing is I did exactly what non-riders do when they condemn motorcycles because they don't understand why we love them. Please bear with me while I take this one in the face. I'll make amends the best I can in the next issue and then get on with speaking only about what I do understand...which is motorcycles. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Sincerely,

Jamie Elvidge

I am for giving her a second chance.

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Motorcycle Cruiser really put down a good bike that is well liked by an email list for motorcycles that I'm on. After getting many emails from the group she offered to invite 2 from the group to do a side by side comparison of that bike and other bikes in its class for an upcoming article. The guys did the comparison. FWIW when the original article came out she wasn't the editor.  

Seems like she likes to make things right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top