Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks man!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

AGAIN, WELCOME BACK ANTIUSSA!!!

-- GB

(Anti will be helping behind the scenes more than anything else as I don't expect him to take additional time to moderate any forums. So if something gets locked, assume its that bastard STRIKER!!! [=D])
View Quote

Bloody Canadians [;D]

To antiUSSA...[beer]

Oh and Striker...same to ya [beer]...and thats American Beer!!! [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Kewl!!  Finally we get our very own staff Sherpa. [;)]  Welcome back.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
He just couldn't say no when he's on medications.
WELCOME BACK ANTI.
You have been missed.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Great to have 'ya back.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Anti:
Please E me at [email protected].
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
[:)]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Great to have you back Tim. [beer] Kirk
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a feeling this would eventually happen.
Congrats, Tim.[beer]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 10:47:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:41:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Welcome back...

Now I will have some well needed assistance cleaning out Striker's bathroom!

(getting kinda messy in there...)

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:00:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Welcome back Tim!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:07:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Great to have you back Tim!!

When does the [b]COP BASHING[/b] start???? [:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:22:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Somebody said you were the designated Gun Cleaner.  Can I make an appointment for this saturday, at say, 6:00?

Good to see you up and around!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Now this is one thing I hoped would never happen. I have no intention of welcoming this guy back.  Every time this guy breaks one of the forum conduct rules you can expect me to point it out.

Equal treatment for all. I am like an elephant who never forgets. I have no intention of forgetting past occurances.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Now this is one thing I hoped would never happen. I have no intention of welcoming this guy back.  Every time this guy breaks one of the forum conduct rules you can expect me to point it out.

Equal treatment for all. I am like an elephant who never forgets. I have no intention of forgetting past occurances.
View Quote

Geeezz--

As evil as you make Tim out to be, you'd think his FIRST act as a staff member would have been to lock your account. That IS what you accused him of doing. You'd think you account would ALREADY be locked.

Universal Truth # 417 -

People who piss and moan about another person have generally never taken the opportunity to get to know the real person.

Tim is cool.  WHATEVER is past is PAST. Your potential decision to NOT let it go will ONLY serve to make me question the type of person you are.

Now, drop the meat cleaver, and play nice. [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#22]
And for God sakes Hineline, don't get clumsey and fall into a chipper/shredder anytime soon...  Who knows, someone here may actually even miss you!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#23]
I will treat AntiUssa like a dirty cop, who never got taking graft money.

He will be watched very very closely.

Why is it if Tim is such a great guy that so many have to tell others he is such a great guy if only someone would give him the chance.

Garandman I am sure you would like the devil also if you just took the time to get to know him. That makes as much sense as what you told me.

I have no reason to belive that AntiUssa ever had the power to lock an account. I just want the rules to be applied equally to all. They never were in the past and AntiUssa could inslut/attack without reproach. Under the reign of Goat Boy it seems the account locking is much quicker and without warning so we will see how AntiUssa fares.  Like I said above. I am all willing to see how it goes, but when a dog routinely has bitten in the past I'm just not gonna let him into my playground without close supervision.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#24]
...but when a dog routinely has bitten in the past I'm just not gonna let him into my playground without close supervision.
View Quote

YOUR PLAYGROUND has just been closed!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Welcome back???????? Did you leave then, I didnt think so.

But since we're celebrating, who's bringing the beers

Kuiper
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Welcome back anti! And ignore that Hineline dude.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Under the reign of Goat Boy it seems the account locking is much quicker and without warning
View Quote

Hmmm is that an insult? Ouch...

And here I thought I was a nice guy, honest, fair, and willing to discuss things with everyone and give people a chance to prove me wrong... guess I'll just have to be more of a prick from now on...

[=D]

-- GB
View Quote

I don't know Goatboy...I didn't get any warning from you?!?!  [;D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#30]
antiUSSA? staff member? pppfftt!  [rolleyes]There goes the neighborhood! [moon]

Just kidding man! You should of had that title a long time ago! [^]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Ah good to be back in the fold I missed this place. Thanks Goat Boy
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ah good to be back in the fold I missed this place. Thanks Goat Boy
View Quote

[b]Great to have you back ![/b]

After you are done showering, make sure you get an AIDS test.  

I hear DThor infected quite a few of his evil minions!

Hey..  Did you know that 'ol DThor's claim that he was a Navy Seal is totally false !  If I were him, I'd be a bit frightened right about now...  Imagine the hatred and scorn that this fake, phony, fraud   has generated!

[img]www.midcoast.com/~waterman/blacktrident.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.phonyveterans.com/bullshit.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That street runs both ways, and if you don't put your grudge against anti in your back pocket, it'll wind up being a dead end street. Just a friendly tip.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

That street runs both ways, and if you don't put your grudge against anti in your back pocket, it'll wind up being a dead end street. Just a friendly tip.
View Quote

Here, here.

David -

I too am getting TIRED of bending backwards in trying to be understanding of you. I've e-mailed with you extensively trying to mitigate the situation. You are beginning to appear as someone who DOESN"T WANT reconciliation, but would rather have the club to beat anti with.

Drop the attitude, and be a contributing member of the forum - something OTHER than "I hate anti."

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 1:53:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Anti,
Glad to see that you pulled through. Take it easy for a while, you earned it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Really Hineline,
whenever you post here it is almost never constructive. I guess the majority of ppl who disagree with you are wrong? What is your point of even being on here if you can't even try to get along? Do you get some odd kick outa going against the grain? Drop the attitude allready or just go away!
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Damned, someone beat me to the whippin' stick.

What the hell, welcome back!

[:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#40]
The lesson for today boys and girls is quite simple.  F*%# with the Goat and get the horn! [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Welcome back Anti you F*ckin A&&h*le!!!!

Oh wait. I forgot, I'm not that other guy.....

Glad your feeling better Tim!!  Now let's get that 2002 LEGP going! Oh all right, take a few days off and THEN get it going.

Let's hope this was your last time going to Az for non vacation purposes.

Cheers!!  [beer]

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:22:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Welcome back Anti
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Drop the attitude, and be a contributing member of the forum - something OTHER than "I hate anti."

View Quote

Let the guy have his fun.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Sniff, Sniff - Anyone else smell smoke?
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#45]
[>Q]

Jay
Arizona

"Life is hard:
It's harder if you're stupid"
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Personally I can't stand Hineline and never could. But frankly in this case he has stated nothing but the truth. I have no ax to grind with anti and have never been in a pissing contest with him over anything. But everyone that has been here any length of time has seen him in pissing contest with someone at one point or another and the rules do not apply to him.
You may as well expect people to be vocal if you have a staff member with a "do as I say, not as I do" attitude. If the members liked that they would simply go over and play on Todds board. Anti violating the rules and then busting peoples chops for the same things is no different than what he (Todd) does over there.
This business of forgetting what is in the past is B/S to. If Rosie suddenly joined the NRA I don't think too many of you would be inviting her over to the house for cocktails now would you?
I have no problem with Tim and happy he is recovering. But let us not make him out to be a fair moderator and wonderful person.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Gunslinger I am impressed. Someone actually read my post and took it verbatum rather than trying to read some personal agenda of thier own in between the lines of my typing.  If you actually followed my posts most of them don't turn dirty till the word asshole gets thrown at me a few times.

I am quite helpfull on the message boards of substance but the general board.

The general board should be avoided at all cost. I like Tim sometimes just can't hold it back and must confront stupidity and inequity as we see it.

If you don't want me to call you stupid then don't say stupid things.

Fair even-handed maderation within given guidlines is all anyone can ask for. I won't step over them but also don't intend to be stepped upon.

I think I set the new site record for being banned the shortest amount of time.

Once again you impressed me in remembering that Tim was at the heart of most of the great battles in the time before Goat Boy.

Now that Goat Boy has the reigns all will be right with the world
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#48]
As my Grandmother used to say "It doesn't cost any more to be polite."

As my Grandfather used to say "Who ever said that life was fair?"

Sheesh!

Link Posted: 9/5/2001 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#49]
the AR15.com Soap Opera continues [puke]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 5:17:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top