Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2001 5:15:54 PM EDT
EVERYONE FROM FLORIDA GET TO WORK!!!!!

We have all better start the fight against her now or we can say bye bye to all of our guns if she gets into the Gov's mansion!!!!!!!!

Just imagine California, only worse!!!!!!!

Start educating everyone you know and don't know as to the evil, anti-constitutional Clinton spawn she is.....

[:o]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw this as well. God we might be in trouble.

Worse, her platform is "education"....for the children.

Can't you just hear all the soccer moms go "Oh....that's nice."
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard she could really dance. Sorry I could not resist. I have a bunch of kin in Florida so I will email them and tell them to vote no for Reno. Whats this world coming to. Do you think she will get Slick Willie to make some fundraisers.

Moose
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I think its a blessing. She's an idiot and even most liberals know it. After Waco etc she's more of a liability to them. Even the talk radio Dems down here dont want her to run. Bush would have to seriously drop the ball to lose against her. Nothing is for sure though, and God help us if she does win. BP
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
ok...this shit has got to stop! She is now known as the "FIRESTARTER!" Please refer to her as such so people remember who they are dealing with!..as if anybody could forget!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Jeb or someone should come out with some bic lighters with anti-Reno slogans or logos on them -they would be instant collectables!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Some photoshop master should put her face on that Jackbooted thug who scared poor Elian out of ten years of his life.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top