Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2001 11:02:48 PM EDT
I've decided to get a 37mm launcher for one of my guns.  I plan on mounting it to a standard profile barrel.  I know that Bushmaster carries one, as does ECT (Cobray).  The price works out to be same if you include the handguard, so I was wondering which is better.  Does anyone else make a decent one?  This has probably been covered many times before, but since I can't search the old posts.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2001 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 1:51:28 AM EDT
[#2]
37mm launchers can be made to look alot better on the rifle, like this,closer mounting hardware and cover panels on the sides[img]images.honesty.com/imagedata/3/3/4/13534334.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone make a functional copy that looks/mounts exactly like the M203?
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#4]
yes,the only option for a exact copy thats functional is to get a REAL m203 reciever with a 37mm barrel. but it runs around $1800! no big paperwork if it has a 37mm barrel, you have to pay the tax stamp and register as a destructive device if you put on a 40mm barrel. look here, http://40mm.simplenet.com/
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah they have no real pratical purpose but they are really neat to lob bird bombs at stray animals vs. splattering em all over the yard and having to clean up the mess. same thing for the RAS unit,neat but not alot of practical useage per dollar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top