Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2001 3:40:24 PM EDT
Give me URL's or emails, anything is good.
Link Posted: 8/29/2001 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I used Jim Wright out of California, and had great luck with him.  He was the best out of all the people I contacted, and had the lowest price, too.  I'll email you his info from work tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 5:56:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Scarecrow, i think no U.S LE dealer will export G36s to Canada for civilian use.
[:(]

Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I rather try first. I can get LEO AR-15 with all the evil features but full auto, so I think chances are good and no laws will be violated aslong as the weapon is not full automatic or have a mag larger then 5rds.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]
BUT, with the HK, they have a policy of not selling to private citizens weapons like the G36 and if one slips past a LE dealer to a civilian the said dealer is no longer a HK dealer i believe. Someone has pointed out this at the HKPRO forum also to your question.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Jim Wright, Firearms for Law Enforcement
(805) 489-8593
[email protected]

Great guy to work with.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Tuuka, if I dont tell HK and you don't, then how they going to know? Its worth a try nevertheless, What HK doesnt know wont hurt them. Hell you know how easy in the past it was to convert HK weapons because they where so close to their military counterparts. HK at one time had no problem with stuff like this, ever since the brits took over they have been making muskets for the population and amazing assault rifles for jack booted thugs to kick down your door and shoot your familly with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top