Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2001 6:24:59 PM EDT
Is $425 a good price for CZ-75 compact?  How about $369 for a CZ-40?  Anyone have experience with CZs?  Good or Bad?
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is $425 a good price for CZ-75 compact?  How about $369 for a CZ-40?  Anyone have experience with CZs?  Good or Bad?
View Quote

If it's a PCR Compact from a local dealer that's a decent price. The plain Compacts go for around $350-$370. I've seen 40B's as low as $329...

I have 2 CZ75B's and like them both. Reliable, accurate and well made. CZ's fit my hand better than any other pistol I've tried..

Rick
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
PCR?  What's the difference and how do you tell?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#3]
PCR model has an alloy (Aluminum) frame, decocker, serrations on the grip front and backstrap and low profile sights. Regular compact has no serrations, regular sights, safety lever (can be carried cocked and locked) and is all steel.

[img]http://home.satx.rr.com/bandittx/p4.jpg[/img]
Normal Compact

[img]http://home.satx.rr.com/bandittx/p5.jpg[/img]
PCR Compact

Rick
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I have seen the .40 CZ-75s for close to $300 in Virginia.  CZs are all great guns.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks so much.  You just saved me some time and money.   [:)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks so much.  You just saved me some time and money.   [:)]
View Quote

If I may ask, who was selling a (I assume)regular for $425? Was it on the net by chance? Reason I ask, is there is a dealer advertising PCR models on gunbroker.com but the pic he displays are NOT PCR's. Caveat Emptor!!

Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top