Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 4:09:07 PM EDT
Was rereading in the March issue of Nat'l Rifleman about the gun confiscation going on up there. The CA Justice Minister said no guns would be confiscated and then Parliament passed the CFA and banned more than half of all handguns.

Header edited because I'm a dimwit...
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhhhh, the last time I checked, he didn't live in Canada.  Go a little further east.  Like across the Atlantic.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate it when I screw up. Your right. I thought one of our Mod's was from Canada. I'll change the heading.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#3]
You must be thinking of Striker.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Canadian Gun laws are down the drain, gun confiscation's without any payment, licenses are late for people who need them to buy ammo and hunt for food, but cant so there children die. Registration of ALL guns is making everyone insane. Handguns are for targets, not saving your life, use a handgun to protect yourself and you might survive but expect some prison time. Its Hell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top