Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 3:34:04 PM EDT
I have two post-ban ARs and am thinking about getting a preban now and have run across a nice one at a local shop. Its a new  in box Colt AR-15 A2 HBAR R6600. Its a unblocked green lable  with fenced mag  release but the guy says its a transition model so it doesnt  have a lug. What is a fair price for this rifle? Is there  any price difference between one that has a fenced mag  release and one that doesnt? How much extra  can I expect to pay  for one with a lug.What should I be  on the lookout for as things that I should want my pre-ban to have? This rifle will be a shooter  but I want  something that is going to go up in price over the years! Thanks alot  for any help you can give!

BKVic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top