Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2001 6:27:54 PM EDT
Looking for a Remington 870 Barrell 28in Length.  Willing to do some trading or flat out buy, if the cost is not too prohibitive.  Dove season is upon us and

I NEED TO GO HUNTING!!!!!!

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you guys and hoping all my new AR friends can save me! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#1]
you might as well buy a new 870, those barrels and are way too pricey, i got one i would maybe part with, if the price was right, but im not making any promises
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
ok,
Seeing how you are the only one to post a reply - what does the barrell have on it and what would be a good offer?  I have something in mind but I'll make my pitch after I hear back from you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Link Posted: 8/26/2001 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a 30", fixed full choke, non vent rib, 2-3/4 chamber, off a 870 wingmaster I'd part with. It's the original barrel ( serial numbers match-62xxx range ). I don't shoot game with my shot gun so I have a shorter HD barrel on it. $100 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#5]
pakrat, i cant beat out those other guys, i realize i cant really part with the barrel now, givin the config of my 870s
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
mattsd,
 Sir, no problem.  I appreciate your offer and time.  Thank you.

"It is better to die on your knees with honor than to live in shame!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top