Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2001 9:17:56 AM EDT
Just got back from this disgusting spectacle.  I have some good pics of Indianapolis' local gest..er. I mean police with unregistered NFA weapons, and one of the officers even identified himself as an AR15.com member.  He didn't/wouldn't give his nic, though.  I asked him what the hell he was doing here, and his buddy, Officer Nuremburg, replied that "We're just doing our jobs."  I replied, "Sieg Heil...and you're doing a great job."  
What a beautiful, wonderful day.  [-!-]
QS
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 4:32:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Here you go...as promised.

[img]www.cs.iupui.edu/~tfarley/picf0031.jpg[/img]Here's some of the junk they collected.

[img]www.cs.iupui.edu/~tfarley/picf0027.jpg[/img] And here's my buddy, Officer 'I'm just doing my job.'  Komm mit uns zum der Brauserbad, Juden!  Note the unregistered NFA weapon wrapped in friction tape.  Anyone care to guess what Officer Nuremberg would do if he caught YOU with one of these?  Inner-city people are different, I guess.

[img]www.cs.iupui.edu/~tfarley/picf0017.jpg[/img]  And here's the line of sheep waiting to be sheared.

Sorry...still a little pissed about this PC bullshit!

QS

Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Try again.

How many people and what type of firearms were they handing in?
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
No pics.  Please fix.  This is important.
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top