Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/24/2006 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I hate to waste any more time with you........

But, I can't help but point out how funny it is that you are unconcerned with using accurate terminology
in a discussion about OVERTHROWING THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT..............I'm done

A tyrannical government is not just, because it is directed, not to the common good, but to the private good of the ruler, as the Philosopher [Aristotle] states. Consequently there is no sedition in disturbing a government of this kind, unless indeed the tyrant’s rule be disturbed so inordinately, that his subjects suffer greater harm from the consequent disturbance than from the tyrant’s government. Indeed it is the tyrant rather that is guilty of sedition, since he encourages discord and sedition among his subjects, that he may lord over them more securely; for this is tyranny, being conducive to the private good of the ruler, and to the injury of the multitude. - Thomas Aquinas

Since you are so big on "accurate terminology," why don't you look up the word "sedition?"

Link Posted: 5/24/2006 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The government will not be overthrown if "patriots" are required to leave their computers.  4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top