Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2001 6:51:34 AM EDT
A friend of mine (non-gun owner), was having a BBQ. Just a few of us, and a few kids.
We were in the yard, tossing around a football.
One of the children, "Christoph", has a most annoying, liberal, anti-gun activist, mom.

Our host, goes out for a pass, thrown by his fiance, Lisa.  When he catches it, he turns to little Christoph and says, "Hey Christoph, check it out, Lisa's got a gun!" (gun, as in her ARM, her THROW...)

Christoph's mom steps outside the house, just in time to hear, "Hey Christoph, check it out, Lisa's got a gun!"
She runs over and scoops up her kid, turns to her poor husband (host's oldest and dearest friend) and screams, "We are never coming back to this house again! They have guns here!"

Beer then shot out of my nose.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:54:39 AM EDT
[#1]
shot out of your nose?

Does that mean you have to have your nose with a serial number or just when you are drinking beer and influenced by someone that definatley shows that she is not unduly influenced by intelligence?
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#2]
...poor little, brainwashed, future-anti Christoph, he didn't even stand a chance. [V]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife walked up to her and explained things. Then, with a big smile,told her, "We have lots of guns, Assault weapons too."

The Mrs. then came over to me and, "At least we don't have to worry about her coming to our house, now..."
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:06:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Obviously an example of the less common small-brained Liberal.  These usually are found in leadership positions in advocacy groups promoting tree-hugging and other such nonsense.  They often insist on "living wage" initiatives, and are most commonly found in California where a large cluster recently attempted to legislate new laws of economics by "de-regulating" the power industry there.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:09:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know what's worse. Him being raised anti, or having the name "Christoph"-
Poor kids probably going to grow up to be a gun hating gay hairdresser!

"Welcome to my Salon, [b]Chez'la'Schumer![/b] My name is Christoph, and i'll be your hairdresser... Let me take this trigger lock off my blow dryer, and we can begin..."
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My wife walked up to her and explained things. Then, with a big smile,told her, "We have lots of guns, Assault weapons too."

The Mrs. then came over to me and, "At least we don't have to worry about her coming to our house, now..."
View Quote

HAts off to Mrs. Major.

[bounce][beer]

Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:28:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:34:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Posr from fattym4 -
...poor little, brainwashed, future-anti Christoph, he didn't even stand a chance.
View Quote

Well, it's not likely he even HAD a chance with a name like 'Cristoph' which has just got to be a nickname they've given him for Christopher. Hopefully.

But who knows, with as liberal a Bi|ch mother as he has, Christoph was probably named for that LA hairdresser that was giving Bill Clinton the haircut that held up LAX for two hours!  Now that I think about it, SHOULD a haircut have lasted TWO HOURS? Wonder what else Billy Boy was getting from Christoph? HeHeHe.

Eric The(Or[u]Giving[/u]ToChristophForThatMatter)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I love Mrs. Major.  She's got balls.  I like that in a woman.  
View Quote

DOH!
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, poor Christoph. The name comes from the father, who is a Navy surgeon of Haitian descent.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I love Mrs. Major.  She's got balls.  I like that in a woman.  
View Quote

Thank you for the compliment.

(Now, now boys. Let's not disect and ridicule this sentence. I know what he meant, you know what he meant, AND MY WIFE IS THE SUBJECT.[:|])
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 7:59:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Not much. He was clearly embarrassed. He's an outstanding fellow with one glaring flaw.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:14:03 AM EDT
[#14]
The lesson for all of us here is [b]clear[/b]

If our wife/girlfirend is not up to Mrs. Murphy standard...then there is serious work to be done. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Mrs. M is very tolerant of differing points of view and politics.  She just doesn't care much for nit-wits [:)].
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Major, you are lucky. You have a rare woman.
Most women are too concerned with being liked to stand for any beliefs...

The single most influential person in my life was my grandmother, who was like that.
She would invite you into her home for laughing and fun, just as quickly as she would remind anyone where the door was if you started being a drag. She used to let me drink beer when I was 17 years old, because I was of draft age. When one of her friends questioned her on this, she told her that if a kid was old enough to die for America, he was old enough to have a drink in her home, and if she didn't like it, she could go.
She did.

[beer] to your wife.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#17]

> Not much. He was clearly embarrassed. He's an outstanding fellow with one glaring flaw.  

What?  The growth on his arm?

- CD
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#18]
That's what I meant. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 8:41:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Most women are too concerned with being liked...
View Quote

Women ARE strange. They also have "friends" whom they don't seem to even like. [>:/]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top