Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2001 10:27:52 PM EDT
That is... if ya got the stomach fer read'n it 'like it is'...

Check out 'A Blueprint for Ending Gun Control' at...

[url]http://www.jpfo.org/alert20010815.htm[/url]

Be especially mindful of the emphasis on the importance of All Rights for All People... as opposed to the single-mindedness of many of our 'gun culture' brethren what's focus seems to dwell on the 2nd at the expense of the rest... and worse, other self-serving motives way to prevalent to waste the BW mentioning here...

As the challenge it offers under 'STEP EIGHT:...' sez...

[center][/b]'Do you disagree? Then let's see [i]your[/i] blueprint. '[b][/center]

OCTJMO, ICBW...

db
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 12:42:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually, I'm a member of both the JPFO and the NRA.

The NRA has manpower clout that no other RKBA organization has, so it is a bit counterproductive to constantly shit on it.  Also, the NRA has legitimacy in the eyes of the public, very important if we are to win the war.

If you go out into public and talk about ending gun legislation wholesale the sheeple who don't really care one way or the other will side with the gun grabbers.  It is more effective to let it slip away gradually, after all it took the freedom destroyers almost 70 years to get to where they are now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Actually, I'm a member of both the JPFO and the NRA.

The NRA has manpower clout that no other RKBA organization has, so it is a bit counterproductive to constantly shit on it.  Also, the NRA has legitimacy in the eyes of the public, very important if we are to win the war.

If you go out into public and talk about ending gun legislation wholesale the sheeple who don't really care one way or the other will side with the gun grabbers.  It is more effective to let it slip away gradually, after all it took the freedom destroyers almost 70 years to get to where they are now.
View Quote

Well said...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top