Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2001 7:09:19 PM EDT
I'm relocating to Knoxville, TN in September and have a couple of questions.  Are there any public areas to shoot on or do I have to use a range?  If so, what ranges would be best for military type rifles and a semi auto 1919a4? Also, are there any CLEO signoff issues for class 3 in Knoxville?  Can you recommend any class 3 dealers in the Knoxville area? Any other info greatly appreciated.

thanks!
Dan
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Lookup Greywolf he's from there!
TF
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:14:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have some info on Knoxville, TN.  I've e-mailed Greywolf, but I haven't heard from him.  It seems he may be offline.  All comments greatly appreciated.  

thanks!
Dan
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#3]
re: Knoxville -
]

Most important thing I can tell ya???

Its the home of the Tennessee Vols. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

[size=6][orange]GO VOLS!!!!!!!!![/orange][/size=6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
It's near Oak Ridge, TN... I hear there's a really nice range in Oak Ridge, as well as Accuracy International's US Headquarters.

What's a Vol?
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What's a Vol?
View Quote

HERESY!!!!!!! I ex-communicate thee!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURELY you are pullin' me leg.

Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:34:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, G-Man...

[b]Gotcha![/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top