Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2001 5:00:50 PM EDT
I am trying to reach either Goatboy or Rbad ASAP, but since I obviously don't have either of your phone numbers available, and am too incoherent or tired to look for your email addy's, so I'm posting here for you guys to contact me ASAP...

I asked Don to try to contact you guys earlier today, but haden't heard anything yet, so I'll try it here.

I am posting the current phone number where I can be reached in the Moderator forum, so if you would call me ASAP, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quit being so impatient or I'll smack you on your side! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
WHICH side, don...which side?

tim, i hope you get to feeling better soon!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:20:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Hurry up and call him. Maybe he's going to let the cat out of the bag and tell you about the new arm-penis he got during his surgery.....

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top