Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/10/2006 7:30:08 AM EDT
Started this morning with a LOT of traffic heading into downtown - a lot more than usual, and a lot more multi-passengered beatup pickup trucks heading downtown from Mesa (AZ folks know that area well).

One truck loaded with Hispanic-looking folks passed me with a message painted on the side of the window:

"We want the American driem"

I'm downtown now and the crowds are already gathering - this is going to be an interesting day.

BTW.... If you have any pics or tales to tell, share them here. And keep it within the CoC.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothin' here
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing of note to add, except the disgust that legal citizens can be completely inconvienced by illegal citizens claiming their wants and needs.  

My electrica;l supply house is down that way, so I have to take the day off to avoid driving through the mess and road closures they are causing.  I hardly see that as fair to those of us just trying to do our jobs and make a meager living.  

I'm more than happy to hear their pleas and thoughts, but not at my expense.  

Wee need an anti-illegal WEEK, where we rally together to close down every Food City and Mexican food "resteraunt" in the USA, and stop buying all produce and fire all building contractors that use them as laborers.  

We can hurt them much more than they can us, but we won't because, unlike them, we are civil people that don't intrude on others' lives.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Seeing that crowd on TV the other day I couldnt help but think they prolly all came in the same 4 cars!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nothing of note to add, except the disgust that legal citizens can be completely inconvienced by illegal citizens claiming their wants and needs.  

My electrica;l supply house is down that way, so I have to take the day off to avoid driving through the mess and road closures they are causing.  I hardly see that as fair to those of us just trying to do our jobs and make a meager living.  

It's okay, remember, they're just causing the traffic jams that Americans don't want to cause.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]
So far nothing here, I was able to get my Chipolte burrito and the road outside my office was being repaired.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I will say this.  They are demonstrating peacefully.  That's about the last nice thing I'll say about it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The STAFF should lock EVERY ONE OF THEIR ACCOUNTS HERE!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I guess we productive members of society are too busy working and making a living to counter-protest.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Seeing that crowd on TV the other day I couldnt help but think they prolly all came in the same 4 cars!

Couple years ago I was down in TN at a rest stop and 14 Mexicans got out of a pickup truck. Four up front, 10 in the bed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Okay, so here goes some pics:

Passed this van coming down Van Buren towards the epicenter.
Fucking AZTLANERS even got a fucking SCHOOL named after them!

Drove by the Armory - damn wish they could have used these for maximum effect:

And HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE we go!!!! VAMOS MIS VATOS!!!

Even had the gall to fly a Marine flag:

OOOOOOOOOOkay... what ever you say idiot.

My Senator, Jon Kyl, wants to offer temporary worker passes, NO citizenship and require that all illegals LEAVE the country to get it.
Damn racist.

More fucking Aztlaners - even flying their fucking Flags. Hey why no swastikas?

WTF is that face in red - it looks like a cross between a bigfoot and a chimp.

Is that supposed to be a tunnel under a wall!??? Bwaaa-haaa-haaaaa!!

WOOOOT! We Love Mexico! We Love Mohawks! WOOOOOOT!

I got one word for this asshole - "Cortez".

I think the vato in gray wanted to kick my ass.
He was seriously staring at me and my sign.

You "demand" SHIT MUTHERFUCKER and that's what YOU "deserve"!!!!

FFFUCK AZTLAN!!!

Bring out the Gimp:

This fruitcake dressed in a three-piece suit too.
What a fucking idiot.
He even looks like he knows how fucking stupid he looks:

Looks like some Constitutional scholars turned out as well:

"Mexicans Are Not Terrorists" - no but a whole lot of them ARE murderers, rapists and thieves.

But "Hispanic" isn't even a race - these are technically all WHITE people!

Ummm... yeah, just ask the millions of LEGAL Mexican immigrants living here about "options".

So where's the Stalin shirts?

This was a common theme - that Hispanics are the new "Sleeping Giants".
Actually I think Firearm-owners will be the REAL "Sleeping Giants".
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

And then there were these guys........

Beating their backs with ropes....

while walking backwards....

with their faces covered....
Yeah - you got something really profound we need to listen to.

And what Aztlaner March would be complete without the anti-White racist shit from the usual suspects.... who DEMAND we give them what they want.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Great pics man.

What did your sign say?

`45
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#12]
The majority of those people are much more South American and Indian, hence Asian in origin, than Spanish, which is a mix of European White people and people of Arab origin--regardless of the fact that they take pride in speaking a European language, which is funny in itself...

The people with heavily Spanish (mostly White) genetics are living high in Mexico, i.e. Vicente Fox--not picking oranges or collecting garbage.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Great pics man.

What did your sign say?

`45

I was down there for over two hours, from march start to finish and I was virtually alone in a sea of Aztlaners.

Suffice to say - I think I was the only gringo there to counter-protest. I had my flag and my sign that said this:

ZERO verbal responses but mostly quizzical looks, except for one or two who passed and stared me down while they shouted their Aztlan chants.

Overall observations:

1) LOTS of American flags. They got their Talking Points widely distributed and based on the previous march a couple weeks ago - they learned their lesson. Though there were a few scattered Mexican flags, it was nothing but a sea of American flags from start to finish. It'll look reeeeeeeal good on the TV news.

2) It was very peaceful. Absolutely no hint of aggression or hostility from anyone - From where I was stationed for over two hours from start to end, it got loud with their "Hey Vato, Dorito, Me gusto corn burrito" or whatever the fuck they were chanting. ONCE they had a chant of "USA, USA" USA" for about 10 seconds, but it quickly segued into "Si Se Puedo".

3) For THEM it was all about them working hard for America, them waving our flag in our face, "We Are America" and "Today we march, tomorrow we vote", blah-blah-blah.

4) I just couldn't get over the fact of how ORGANIZED and MOBILIZED they were. Ain't no frickin' way we could ever get 100,000 gringos to march down the streets with all of them 100% on the same message.

5) As I said earlier, from where I was, I think I was the only gringo/racist/hate-monger around.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#14]
A lot of people need good beat downs and swift kicks in the ass out of this country if they're not legally here.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#15]
We're doomed. This is a sad day in American history - or what used to be America.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]
How did they all get so FAT, jesus I thought they were supposed to be hard workers or something. FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Great post!!!
BTT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Great Pics

I particularly liked:

It's not ILegal
to be ILegal

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#19]
What's that say above the flag? "Where did your ancestors enter Anal"?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
How did they all get so FAT, jesus I thought they were supposed to be hard workers or something. FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT.

you're such a BMIist!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#21]
How manny Mehican ABBEY HOFFMAN wanna bees did you see out there ?  ,    in Downtown Chicago today , i saw a bunch of these assclown communist agitators , telling the illegals that they are "victims" of whitie , and that the S.W US belongs to them , as much as Israel belongs to palistine ,   --  , --  of course our local "news media" chose not to take any photos of this , or mention it on the news ,   --  ,      this is straight up BULLSHT
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/macallan_the/Aztlaners/015.jpg

No need to Guess, I know what those are....................
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're such a BMIist!

BMI? whasthat
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks a lot like what was over the Reichstag.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#26]

VEVA LA MEGRA!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're such a BMIist!

BMI? whasthat

Body Mass Index-ist.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Our politicians will cave and we will be fracked.    

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
members.cox.net/macallan_the/Aztlaners/015.jpg]members.cox.net/macallan_the/Aztlaners/015.jpg

Looks a lot like what was over the Reichstag.

www.users.bigpond.com/battleforaustralia/webgraphics/historicalbackground/anschluss.jpg

I was referring to the double barreled milkshooter
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#30]
The day those guys vote is the day america turns into the shithole that mexico is today. I noticed one guy holding up a sign with a red star. (Isn't that a communist china symbol?), wouldn't suprize me if other anti-american groups helped sponser and get people in to help protest.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I actually got diverted from my usual commute home. There was a protest march nearby and they used a subway station nearby my workplace to leave.
At the top of the escalator, this is like maybe three to four stories up, I could feel the heat of a ton of people. I got to the bottom of the escalator and there was a lot of people just waiting to get through the turnstiles. This isn't even to get onto the platform.
So, I turned around and decided to jog about 1.5 miles to another subway station with a five pound backpack and my casual dress shoes. Anyway, so I end up jogging by a lot of protest marchers who were just hanging out. It was pretty tame, but I was surprised at the turnout.

I feel that something needs to be done about immigration reform (signing HR4437 into law) or other countries are going to piggy back, as the Chinese have already done so, and the US becomes an easy place to enter.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#33]

solution  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Snip
"Hey Vato, Dorito, Me gusto corn burrito" or whatever the fuck they were chanting.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
4) I just couldn't get over the fact of how ORGANIZED and MOBILIZED they were. Ain't no frickin' way we could ever get 100,000 gringos to march down the streets with all of them 100% on the same message.

ANSWER is getting involved in these, and Stanlinists are pretty good at this.

Those Atzlan flags look a hell of a lot like Nazi flags, and the eagle looks like the Nazi eagle.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#36]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#37]
At least many of them are pro-American and Pro-Bush unlike many of the leeches already here.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#38]
But.....but......they are all just peaceful folks here to work.
This is what we on the borders have been dealing with for YEARS !!
It's just getting heated up now, into the mainstream.
Through over breeding and illegal entry they are taking over America all while WE pay for them to do it.
It's only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The day those guys vote is the day america turns into the shithole that mexico is today. I noticed one guy holding up a sign with a red star. (Isn't that a communist china symbol?), wouldn't suprize me if other anti-american groups helped sponser and get people in to help protest.

Here they are-www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=452347
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Demonstrators walk to the State Capitol down Grand Avenue.

See that speck to the left just before the freeway.............. that's me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I think the liberal hippies in my area were going to have a protest.

Not sure
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:44:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I will say this.  They are demonstrating peacefully.  That's about the last nice thing I'll say about it.

This is true.  Was around the one in Ft Worth yesterday.  Nothing like the previous one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#43]
I saw only one or two "do-able" chicks in the whole crowd.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:58:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Demonstrators walk to the State Capitol down Grand Avenue.
www.azcentral.com/php-bin/commphotos/view.php?id=16900

See that speck to the left just before the freeway.............. that's me.

Napalm.  Do it for the children.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Awesome pics. If we only had 10 million more people like you.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I saw only one or two "do-able" chicks in the whole crowd.

That was the only good thing about being around the crap for me!  Lots of hotties!!!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#47]
I give America 5 years.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Do you see what I see?????????????????????

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

That is the biggest MYTH ever to circulate...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#50]
that pic of the "NEW" Americans walking down grand ave...... GREAT Fu*king target for our air force!!!

Strategic Air Strike!!!  and as suggested use NAPALM     hat
These fu*ks just want to bring America down to a third world. For what to let theses inbred genetically different people REPOPULAT faster than Good Breeds of people!!!!

and the whole time Pop culture, liberal agendas, the homosexual movement, is trying to convince good breeds of people to stop reproducing, or accept and pump out a few more than needed third world descendants!!!!!!!

I'm just thinking of the children I wish to have and preserve MY place in the sun!!
What gives them the RIGHT to change my country NOT in my interest!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top