Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 6:43:28 PM EDT
www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/05/suburban.slaying.ap/index.html

NEW CITY, New York (AP) -- A man who had been hired to clean a backyard deck was convicted Wednesday of raping and murdering a suburban homemaker.

The slaying drew wide attention because afterward the man allegedly used the victim's cell phone to brag about the crime to her relatives.

Douglas Herrera Castellanos, 30, faces life in prison without parole when he is sentenced in May.

The husband of the victim, Mary Nagle, 42, cried when the verdict was read.

At a news conference, Daniel Nagle said it was a "day that brings back the sorrow, but a day that also reminds us that justice will be done."

The couple had two children, a 9-year-old girl and a 6-year-old boy.

Herrera, 30, was convicted of all 15 counts against him, including first-degree murder, rape, robbery and other charges.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a good thing we have the death penalty suspended.

THANK YOU PATAKI (Republican NY).
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's a good thing we have the death penalty suspended.

THANK YOU PATAKI (Republican NY).

What a shame,cause rope is cheap,and gravity is free, WTH is the purpose of keeping this POS alive?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm against the death penalty in most cases.................
THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!

It should be said outright. This man deserves to die.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Ronald Douglas Herrera Castellanos

Mary Nagle

Just killing and raping the mothers that Americans don't want to.

15 Murder Counts In Rockland Killing
Clarkstown police arrested Herrera, then identified as Douglas Herrera, a few hours after Nagle was found dead at the end of a trail of blood leading to her bedroom. Herrera had been working for a company hired to power-wash the deck of the Nagle home.

Police said that after the killing, he changed into clothes belonging to Nagle's husband and left with her cell phone and wallet, which were found Tuesday. He had made 51 calls on the phone to Nagle's relatives and friends, taunting and even threatening them, police said.

They said Herrera, a Guatemala native, was living in the U.S. illegally, having overstayed a 2001 tourist visa. He had been arrested -- but failed to appear in court -- for allegedly hitting a girlfriend in 2002.

Just another "undocumented immigrant doing the hard jobs that Americans don't want to" eh Georgie boy!?

Kill this sick subhuman sack of jackalshit right fucking NOW!!!!

Bullet to the head and dump him at the Guatemalan Embassy.

And her family had better SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT COMPANY HE WAS WORKING FOR!!!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#5]
The term we use on the uncivilized frontier is “Texecution.”  A-holes like that get head of the line privileges with old squirtie!  We have been making lots of room on death row here in Texas.  The bad guys don’t even make the paper anymore when TDC does them.  As a bonus the relatives get to be witness to justice.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#6]
If i was the husband i would would have killed him
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The husband of the victim, Mary Nagle, 42, cried when the verdict was read.

At a news conference, Daniel Nagle said it was a "day that brings back the sorrow, but a day that also reminds us that justice will be done."

That isn't justice.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If i was the husband i would would have killed him

Yep, I am afraid God himself could not save this POS from my insane rage.
They don't have enough court officers to stop me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#9]
JESUS CHRIST!!!

That makes me fill sick to my stomach. Son of a bitch deserves way more than what he's getting. Hopefully, he'll get some more justice in prison... every night!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Why couldn't that shit happen in Texas?  We'd fry the fucker.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.immigrationshumancost.org/graphics/castellanos.jpg
Ronald Douglas Herrera Castellanos

www.immigrationshumancost.org/graphics/nagle.jpg
Mary Nagle

Just killing and raping the mothers that Americans don't want to.

15 Murder Counts In Rockland Killing
Clarkstown police arrested Herrera, then identified as Douglas Herrera, a few hours after Nagle was found dead at the end of a trail of blood leading to her bedroom. Herrera had been working for a company hired to power-wash the deck of the Nagle home.

Police said that after the killing, he changed into clothes belonging to Nagle's husband and left with her cell phone and wallet, which were found Tuesday. He had made 51 calls on the phone to Nagle's relatives and friends, taunting and even threatening them, police said.

They said Herrera, a Guatemala native, was living in the U.S. illegally, having overstayed a 2001 tourist visa. He had been arrested -- but failed to appear in court -- for allegedly hitting a girlfriend in 2002.

Just another "undocumented immigrant doing the hard jobs that Americans don't want to" eh Georgie boy!?

Kill this sick subhuman sack of jackalshit right fucking NOW!!!!

Bullet to the head and dump him at the Guatemalan Embassy.

And her family had better SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT COMPANY HE WAS WORKING FOR!!!

If only the brave Republicans had granted him AMNESTY he wouldn't have been here illegally.

Fucking asswipe needs a dirt nap real bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top