Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2001 7:29:50 PM EDT
Hey guys, I am trying to find out how to field strip a SIG Pro 2340, can anyone here please help me out? Thanks again guys!
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it different from a 229?  With SIGs you lock the slide back, remove the magazine, turn the slide lock down, and release the slide forward of the frame.  One of the easiest handguns to take down.  I can't imagine they would make it more difficult in the pro.   Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 3:31:48 AM EDT
[#2]
On the slide for the 2340 there is a take down notch, you have to line that up with far end of the slide stop and, push the slip stop out.  There is a big portion of the slide stop on the opposite side of the slide as the decocker.  Once the slide stop is removed, push the slid off the frame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top