Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:00:32 AM EDT
I can not under stand why 100,000 Immigrants could get together and march in different states at the same time. While we can't even get 500 Pro Gunners together to voice our rights and march. Unreal WTF is going on in this country lately.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
they're motivated. we're not.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I can not under stand why 100,000 Immigrants could get together and march in different states at the same time. While we can't even get 500 Pro Gunners together to voice our rights and march. Unreal WTF is going on in this country lately.

It's because the libs, the Catholic Church, the Dems, and the ACLU are probably behind it, every one of the major players in the left tear down the US, None of the afore mentioned groups ever shows any concern for the strong future of this country.

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess until we are marked has felons then we will get off our asses and do something.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So lets get motivated, how could we set up a march to counter them?

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I am inclined to believe firearms owners are for the most part, working people, have mortgages, taxes to pay, kids mouths to fill, as such, other obligations.

Now, for the illegal immigrants.....

::removes fingers from keyboard before he violates the CoC.::
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They are doing the protests that Americans don't want to do
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:10:00 AM EDT
[#7]

It's because the libs, the Catholic Church, the Dems, and the ACLU are probably behind it, every one of the major players in the lets tear down the US group, None of the afore mentioned groups ever shows any concern for the strong future of this country.

What about the NRA....How many members are there and why can't they use my money to set something up like that. I know this has been talked to death on every board. The problem is if the Gov. has it's way all our guns will be gone. Then we will not be able to protect ourselves against all the Immigrant protesters when they become violent.

JOKE:
Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States.

He stops the first person he sees walking down
the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this
country, >and giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and free
education!"

But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am Mexican".

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having
such >a beautiful country here in America!"

The person says "I no American, I am Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops,
shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful America!"

That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Middle East, I am not
an American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you an
American?"

She says, "No, I am from Russia!"

So he is puzzled, and asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The Russian lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says..."Probably at
work!"
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe we should pay them to protest for us!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:12:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe we should pay them to protest for us!

We are, it's called Welfare!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:14:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
While we can't even get 500 Pro Gunners together to voice our rights and march.

Because most of us are expected to be at our place of employment during the day so we can support the welfare system which allows these people to go out and protest.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Many gunners don't want to be involved in the politics, and it is not as fun as an afternoon at the range.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Because there aren't that many of us,and those that do exist are mostly working at our jobs and raising our families.
Most American gun owners could give a shit about the 2nd amendment, concealed carry rights,etc. We're a vocal minority.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Rome fell from within.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:33:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Apathy.  We didn't pay for the right.  We don't appreciate it enough to fight for it.  We will lose it.  It's a dead solid lock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:34:16 AM EDT
[#15]
see, look at the excuses flying hot and heavy why we can't do anything! "gee, i'm too busy working" "cuz i'm law abiding" blah blah blah we can't even get an internet fire mission going unless it's to vote for the cheerleader with the biggest tits.

how may threads have we had suggesting a summer vacation in dc to fight for the rkba that didn't even go past one page? and the only ones willing to do it are guys who live in the area anyway!

at least gunnutz had it's moment in the sun...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:38:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Organize a large gun rights march and the leftist major media will crucify you.  We would replace the KKK, republicans, capitalism and Christians as their #1 target.  Let's just stay at #5 until they come get 'em!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Because the media would make the march look so bad that we would come out worse than going in.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Organize a large gun rights march and the leftist major media will crucify you.  We would replace the KKK, republicans, capitalism and Christians as their #1 target.  Let's just stay at #5 until they come get 'em!

The media would twist and turn a protest to exploit their views. It’s a crying shame that we need a rally to protect our rights.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
see, look at the excuses flying hot and heavy why we can't do anything! "gee, i'm too busy working" "cuz i'm law abiding" blah blah blah we can't even get an internet fire mission going unless it's to vote for the cheerleader with the biggest tits..

Linkage?

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#20]
As stated before in another thread I think it would be a good idea to organize a march in a right to carry state with all us gun owners carrying our weapons and the Gadsden flag
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:14:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Whats sad is the results these assholes will achive. I can already see politicians quivering, caving into the demands of 8 million criminals.  This kind of shit boils my blood, Seeing these assholes waving mexican flags on american soil demanding reform. We need to counter.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#22]
If we did it, in protest of them getting away with it...We all would be evil racists.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:18:05 AM EDT
[#23]
id take vacation from work to go to a march for gun rights in america.

doesnt the NRA have rallys and conventions? isnt this the same thing? why dont you hear about it on the media?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#24]
I rather be called a racist then a minority
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:22:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I have to work, and if a "protest" happens on a weekend I've probably got better things to do.  I voice my political wishes at the ballot box, with donations to candidates and lobbying orginizations and to my elected representatives.  These are the tools of the citizen in a democracy.  Protests are the tools of the few, that wish to exert power past their numbers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I have to work, and if a "protest" happens on a weekend I've probably got better things to do.  I voice my political wishes at the ballot box, with donations to candidates and lobbying orginizations and to my elected representatives.  These are the tools of the citizen in a democracy.  Protests are the tools of the few, that wish to exert power past their numbers.

Well said.

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The media would twist and turn a protest to exploit their views. It’s a crying shame that we need a rally to protect our rights.

I don't think that would happen.  Here is why.  In Ohio the did open carry walks when they were trying to get concealed carry.  It worked.  The media didn't crucify them.  In fact, I don't think they even mentioned it.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Clearly the media didn't give a rat's ass about Ohio.  Gather a half-million gun owners to stage a protest in Washington and you'll see black helicopters and napalm!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#29]

What about the NRA....How many members are there and why can't they use my money to set something up like that. I know this has been talked to death on every board. The problem is if the Gov. has it's way all our guns will be gone. Then we will not be able to protect ourselves against all the Immigrant protesters when they become violent.

+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#30]
If you were taking people's money, property, constitutional rights, etc. at gunpoint would you want them to be armed?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I rather be called a racist then a minority

I once had it explained to me that a minority couldn't be racist. Relax. In a few years you will be able to be a racist while not being a racist.

ETA

Quoted:

It's early, but it looks like it's working for them. .gov can't find illegal aliens to deport even when they're in a group of 50k.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I have to work, and if a "protest" happens on a weekend I've probably got better things to do.  I voice my political wishes at the ballot box, with donations to candidates and lobbying orginizations and to my elected representatives.  These are the tools of the citizen in a democracy Constitutional Republic.  Protests are the tools of the few, that wish to exert power past their numbers.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#34]

I have to work, and if a "protest" happens on a weekend I've probably got better things to do. I voice my political wishes at the ballot box, with donations to candidates and lobbying organization's and to my elected representatives. These are the tools of the citizen in a democracy Constitutional Republic. Protests are the tools of the few, that wish to exert power past their numbers.

Oh yea and that is working really well. You might has well take your money and use it to wipe your ass. Between the Dems and Repubs there is no one to support your rights. All they do is appease you with a water downed bill and allow the Anti's to erode the freedoms bit by bit.

I guess it comes down to no one giving a Shit about their rights to own a firearm till they take it away from you. I cannot wait till those states get people in  Government seats like Cal, NY, NJ have. Ill be laughing all the way to the grave has you all go to work.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I guess until we are marked has felons then we will get off our asses and do something.

Not even then.
All gun laws are infringements, which means they're unconstitutional, and I hate to even think how many people have been jailed as felons on weapon charges.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have to work, and if a "protest" happens on a weekend I've probably got better things to do.  I voice my political wishes at the ballot box, with donations to candidates and lobbying orginizations and to my elected representatives.  These are the tools of the citizen in a democracy Constitutional Republic.  Protests are the tools of the few, that wish to exert power past their numbers.

Fixed it for ya.

Constitutional reprublic is a type of democracy, I'm sure the same thing held true in ancient Greece
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top