Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 10:05:44 PM EDT
I just heard on the news that some guy in Washington state went to a "zomby party" and shot and killed 24 (IIRC) "zombys". I guess talking about zomby guns isn't funny anymore.

Anyone know more anout it?

Sorry if it's a dupe.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It does still seem funny.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just heard on the news that some guy in Washington state went to a "zomby party" and shot and killed 24 (IIRC) "zombys". I guess talking about zomby guns isn't funny anymore.

Sorry if it's a dupe.

Try searching "zombie" instead of "zomby".
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
how many times is thing going to be duped tonight

(i know, i know, 87...)

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=449139

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry if it's a dupe.

Sorry man, I'm not really "into" the whole "zombie" BS, I just see kids talking about it on here now and again. Plus I can't search GD anyhow.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Sorry man, I'm not really "into" the whole "zombie" BS, I just see kids talking about it on here now and again. Plus I can't search GD anyhow.

easy fix for that problem....

join the team
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry if it's a dupe.

You don't have to be "in" to something to spell it correctly  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]
So, anyways, do we know the dudes screen name yet?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So, anyways, do we know the dudes screen name yet?

Heard it was someone from Oregon, Jimmy Toffa, Loffa, sumthin...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top