Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:53:43 AM EDT
[#1]
my uber tactical shotgun i made out of a dart handgun, copper piping, wood, cardboard, and black paint.

Damn that thing was cool
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a metal double-barreled "cork" gun... the corks were gone the first day. I found that fine gravel worked pretty good instead.

I think it's still around here somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Det cord, blasting caps and 9 volt batteries.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
eliminator tx 7 i think thats what it was called.

It was a toy gun that was 7 weapons in one.

pull a part out and boom sword add a piece and it was a space cannon, remove a part and it was a machine gun.
kinda cool at the time by adding pieces or removing them it would trip a switch that changed what it would sound like.

damn thing ate batterys like there was no tommrow thu.

I had one of those too!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#5]
My Chemistry set

How I didn't die in one of my mushroom clouds I'll never know.

GM
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.boysstuff.co.uk/images/prod_zoom_center/black_widow_main_500_83824_51007.jpg

I was around 9 years old when my dad picked this up for me at a sporting goods store. Oh yeah, I used it on a street light once, got in trouble for that.  Once a bunch of kids started a rock fight with my friends, and I pulled out the slingshot to even up the score. Sent one kid home crying to his mom. I held my breath about that one for a few days.  Never used it on a person again after that. I stuck mostly to soda cans and the occasional bird or squirrel.

i LOVED my slingshot. my dad worked at a BALLBEARING plant, so i had a FREE UNLIMITED SUPPLY of ammo of every size you could think of. he would bring home BOXES of defects that were only off by thousands of an inch in some cases.

i spent so much time hunting with my pellet gun it isnt even funny. i would sit in my back yard and kill many, MANY crows as they descended on the blueberry bushes we had. eventually it became to easy so i switched to slowly sneaking up on them and taking them out point blank. its ALOT harder to sneak up on a bird then to shoot it from 25-50 yards.

i also spent alot of time trapping birds as well. seems every bird in the world wanted to get at those blueberrys in my back yard.

the only thing stupid i ever shot was myself on a bet. best 10$ i ever earned. pellet went straight through the side of my big toe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Barbie.  Her large, perky boobs, tiny waist, and long legs permanently destroyed my fragile young girl self esteem and body image and I have been doomed forever to a life of failure.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I had a metal double-barreled "cork" gun... the corks were gone the first day. I found that fine gravel worked pretty good instead.

I think it's still around here somewhere.

I had a lever action that was sharp as F*Ck...
Damn that thing was great...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's a picture of the mattel M-16 I had.  Man I loved that thing...

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#11]
My Johnny 7 OMA

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My Johnny 7 OMA

Holy crap - it's the OICW!  Now I know where they got the f'ed up idea!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#13]
All the Barbies in my neighborhood had red sore nipples because my GI Joe had Kung Fu-Grip
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Matches, Gasoline and Pool Acid. Many a piss ant mound died under my personal supervision.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
My Chemistry set

How I didn't die in one of my mushroom clouds I'll never know.

GM

+1

I made several glass containers explode and almost lit my bedroom on fire twice.  Makes you learn chemistry real fast!

ETA:  My brother and I used to take the tin-snips and grinder to chunks of sheet metal.  Ruined the inside of our Dad's garage with our Chinese Throwing Stars!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Daisy Model 880:

Not the pathetic ones they make now. That baby was ALL STEEL! and was extremely accurate and powerful at ANY distance.

It was the "assault weapon" of BB guns...we were the shit. If any neighborhood kids needed something to die...they came to me or my brother, that's all there was to it!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Bag O' Glass

ETA
I did have a kick ASS Thompson cap gun.  Looked VERY real, steal, real wood.  GOD I wish I had that now.

And of course....

mowabb.com/aimages/images/07-06-04.jpg

Yup, had those... I am still amazed my friends and I survived the summer we threw those Jarts around the backyard.  We use to have contests to see who could throw one the highest.  Near the end of that summer, one punched a hole in his Dads car, and we never saw the Jarts again
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:55:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Daisy Model 880:
www.daisy.com/shopping/image.php?productid=16150

Not the pathetic ones they make now. That baby was ALL STEEL! and was extremely accurate and powerful at ANY distance.

It was the "assault weapon" of BB guns...we were the shit. If any neighborhood kids needed something to die...they came to me or my brother, that's all there was to it!

Had one of these too, 10 pumps and some pellets, I could have held-off Al-Queida untill reinforcments arrived, that was a sweet BB gun... Wish I still had it
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#19]
The "Exorcist" action set  with spinning head and spewing vomit!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Det cord, blasting caps and 9 volt batteries.

Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#21]
either my m-16 look-a-like bb/pellet gun,or my doberman satan,had them both when i was 9,we played hell on everything around the house.wish i could remember who made the bb gun and where to get another!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Daisy Model 880:

I had one of those but I dindt get one till i was 13 or so. used to be able to shoot thru those heavy thick  steel cans.

Kinda wish I still had it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Daisy Model 880:

thats the one i had. i would use between 12 to 17 pumps. its the one i shot a pellet through my toe with. i still have it at my dads house but the buttstock is loose as hell.

its single shot and bb or pellets. you pulled the lever back, it would autoload bb's or your had to drop a pellet in by hand. i was a master at speed loading pellets into mine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#24]
I had pocket knives (many) which I used to make bows and arrows.

Later on a real bow and arrows (which I managed to lose).

Eventually around 13-14 or so I got a BB gun.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top