Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 4:17:15 PM EDT
Who can explain this one way or another.

www.attackfromwithin.org/docs/lc2e1.php
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Seen it before, most of that shit can be easily busted. Only thing that really is questioonable is the plane hitting the pentagon and why they confiscated the video tape of it
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Because you're gullible enough to believe it?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why does this 9/11 Conspieracy Theory sound believable ?  

Because you smoke too much goddamn crack?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Who can explain this one way or another.

www.attackfromwithin.org/docs/lc2e1.php

Because they can hypnotize people with words.

That is what liberals do, they are the modern day witches.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
remember remember the fifth of november

The entire attack on the pentagon seems sketchy
The missing flight recorders but recovered terrorist passport seems sketchy
The cell phone calls at 32K feet seem sketchy
The released recordings of the firemen's statements seem sketchy
The molten steel found at the base of the WTC, the strength of the steel "weakened by fire" seems sketchy.

All in all, this movie asks many small questions which add up to a gigantic question mark.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The molten steel found at the base of the WTC, the strength of the steel "weakened by fire" seems sketchy.

All in all, this movie asks many small questions which add up to a gigantic question mark.

The only question mark this movie adds up to is the question of how anyone could be gullible, stupid or intellectually lazy enough to buy its line of bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

that is whyI posted it here, I didn't say I believed it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:26:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Why don't you hold my cock and scratch my nuts while I pee.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Just one example of the paranoid, psychotic bullshit being pervading that site:

If a person is able to stand in the entrance hole of the North Tower, Where is the raging inferno that melted 46 support columns?

The steel didn't melt.  It didn't need to. It lost half its strength in fires that burned at around 550C. I personally talked to a NIST engineer who studied the collapse, who was giving a presentation in a physics class(class attended by engineering professors, BTW.) This has been studied so extensively by engineers all over the world that the idea that a bunch of amateurs have stumbled onto evidence of  government bombs while the pros have been duped is laughable. Or it would be laughable, if it weren't so sick.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the "Loose Change" video about 9/11...... Makes me believe more towards what they show.

Something happened at the Pentagon that they don't want to have publicly known. I don't think it was a 757, but just watch the Loose Change video and you'll see why I think that.

-Covert
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is whyI posted it here, I didn't say I believed it.

You said it sounded believable.  It doesn't.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I like the "Loose Change" video about 9/11...... Makes me believe more towards what they show.

Something happened at the Pentagon that they don't want to have publicly known. I don't think it was a 757, but just watch the Loose Change video and you'll see why I think that.

-Covert

Pure drivel.  If it wasn't the jetliner then WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE JETLINER and WHY do we have people RIGHT HERE ON FUCKING AR15.COM WHO SAW THE FUCKING THING HIT?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Covert

Pure drivel.  If it wasn't the jetliner then WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE JETLINER and WHY do we have people RIGHT HERE ON FUCKING AR15.COM WHO SAW THE FUCKING THING HIT?

Calm down Ex Lax.....you'll blow a gasket
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Why does this 9/11 Conspieracy Theory sound believable ?

Because you are suffering from oxygen depravation from having your head so far up your ass.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Conspiracy geeks think they are smarter than the rest of the world.  They think that they and they alone are smart enough to see through the complex smoke screens put in place by the ultra rich and the super secret powerbrokers.

They are closely related to scripture geeks who believe they have found a code in the bible which they and only they are holy enough to see.

The largest geek community is the liberal geek community that believes it is smarter than all the rest of the world but that they are being oppressed by conservatives.

In summary, people who believe this sort of conspiracy geek crap live each day on the banks of denial.  They can't accept reality in any of its forms.

Folks, 9/11 was what it was.  An attack by bad people driven by their cultural and religious hatred of America.  They are Islamofacist geeks.   This wasn't their first attack.  Sadly, it won't be their last.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Becasue if you can believe the POTUS purposely killed thousands of people
for a world domination plan (Which would only last 8years) .....

Then you are gullible enough to believe anything.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:32:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Posting this 9/11 conspiracy crap should result in an automatic account lock…

Here, here!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Covert

No, I doubt my blood pressure will raise from shouting on the internet.  Some people are so dense and detatched from reality, though, you have to type in all caps to get their fucking attention.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only question mark this movie adds up to is the question of how anyone could be gullible, stupid or intellectually lazy enough to buy its line of bullshit.

I'm no tin foil hat man. I'm a economics major and business minor who's going to graduate in may and go work for "the man" at a financial firm. I'm not mr. gullible, as in my study, the cold hard clarity of numbers makes it very hard to bullshit. However... if you bothered to watch the movie, the entire pentagon sequence is actually very well supported. Science is frequently, and correctly referrenced in this flick

Where are the 6 ton titanium alloy/steel engine of the 757? If the 757 is X big, why is the hole at the pentagon Y small? If the plane was incinerated/vaporized by the explosion, why is this the first time this has ever happpened, and why were they able to identify more than 90% of the bodies there? How were people able to make sure long cell phone calls from a commercial airplane without cell phone technology, which airlines have spent millions developing?

I'm not going to run into my bunker and hide myself from the mind reading CIA, but the fact that this film is able to make me even waver from the accepted story is scary. Like I said before, this film does ask some small, nagging questions which quickly add up to a big question mark.

Sincerely,
  Charlie Sheen
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

OK, What if he is the Anti-Christ.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#23]
I was speaking with a deadheading jetBlue pilot who was worried about his friend in the pentagon on 9/11. Among other things said, his friend (also a pilot) told him that he could smell the jet fuel immediately after the crash.

Missiles don't use jet fuel. Like others said, what happened to the real jet and passengers?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'm no tin foil hat man. I'm a economics major and business minor who's going to graduate in may and go work for "the man" at a financial firm. I'm not mr. gullible, as in my study, the cold hard clarity of numbers makes it very hard to bullshit. However... if you bothered to watch the movie, the entire pentagon sequence is actually very well supported. Science is frequently, and correctly referrenced in this flick

Where are the 6 ton titanium alloy/steel engine of the 757? If the 757 is X big, why is the hole at the pentagon Y small? If the plane was incinerated/vaporized by the explosion, why is this the first time this has ever happpened, and why were they able to identify more than 90% of the bodies there? How were people able to make sure long cell phone calls from a commercial airplane without cell phone technology, which airlines have spent millions developing?

I'm not going to run into my bunker and hide myself from the mind reading CIA, but the fact that this film is able to make me even waver from the accepted story is scary. Like I said before, this film does ask some small, nagging questions which quickly add up to a big question mark.

Sincerely,
  Charlie Sheen

I can't decide if you're yanking my chain or serious.
It all comes down to the fact that there are people right here on ar15.com who saw the fucking jetliner hit the Pentagon...and if it didn't, then what happened to that jetliner?  And why did its passengers call out saying they were hijacked?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, What if he is the Anti-Christ.

Duncan, is that you?  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Where are the 6 ton titanium alloy/steel engine of the 757? If the 757 is X big, why is the hole at the pentagon Y small? ?

There are people here who saw it go in.

Coworkers of mine did as well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Covert

That's great... "they" saw it... "I" didn't... and "I" didn't see a 757 jetliner on the nice little 5 frames of the security camera footage that they released either.

Some people say they saw the big passenger jet, some people say they saw a smaller aircraft that in no way shape or form could resemble a commercial airliner.

I wasn't there, but I'm believing on what I see from footage and facts. You can make up your own mind.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Nope....not my intention.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
That's great... "they" saw it... "I" didn't... and "I" didn't see a 757 jetliner on the nice little 5 frames of the security camera footage that they released either.

I've never actually seen anybody die. Seen a couple "dead" people, but never somebody breathe their last.

Obviously, we're all immortal and that's death stuff is a fraud.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Covert

Some people say they saw the big passenger jet, some people say they saw a smaller aircraft that in no way shape or form could resemble a commercial airliner.

I wasn't there, but I'm believing on what I see from footage and facts. You can make up your own mind.

No, you've ignored the facts...you continue to ignore them despite just being hit over the head with them.  You prefer to buy into conspiracy theory drivel based on nothing but conjecture and innuendo.  Frankly, you're a fool.  I can only hope your lack of judgement, reason and logic doesn't extend to other areas of your life.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:41:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never actually seen anybody die, and only been to two funerals and never touched the body.

Obviously, we're all immortal.

Well put.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where are the 6 ton titanium alloy/steel engine of the 757? If the 757 is X big, why is the hole at the pentagon Y small? ?

that's good to know...

one question though, why is it crucial that all the videos of the pentagon getting hit by the airplane be taken away? national security? some big secret?

if it's really a 757 hitting the pentagon, i don't see what is worth hiding from the public, and a released video would shut up those "liberal conspiracy theorists" very, very quickly.

One could put a conservative (ie, correct) spin on this: the islamoterrorists used something other than just a airplane to hit us and that's why the government has been so tight lipped.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that's good to know...

one question though, why is it crucial that all the videos of the pentagon getting hit by the airplane be taken away? national security? some big secret?

if it's really a 757 hitting the pentagon, i don't see what is worth hiding from the public, and a released video would shut up those "liberal conspiracy theorists" very, very quickly.

One could put a conservative (ie, correct) spin on this: the islamoterrorists used something other than just a airplane to hit us and that's why the government has been so tight lipped.

Which would STILL leave us with the question:  what the FUCK happened to the other jetliner that was hijacked?  And why did people who were there say they saw a jetliner hit it?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#36]
What is great about these morons is they completely ignore the fact that there were hundreds of eyewitnesses for some of the "video" events.  If Darwinism could be restored to the US, our population would probably drop about 90%.  Wouldn't that be nice.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Covert

No, I doubt my blood pressure will raise from shouting on the internet.  Some people are so dense and detatched from reality, though, you have to type in all caps to get their fucking attention.

And I suppose you're the thread that keeps everything sewn into reality and keeps an honest and all-knowing entity tucked into that container that's wedged in the deep recesses of your ass?

Dude, you need to see a doctor about Xanax or Paxil or something, you need to chill the fuck out. I never stated facts, I never rebuted facts, I never made facts of my own, and I didn't pull shit out of the air, I simply responded with my OPINION, which more than half of what everyone posts on this site is... Is OPINIONS. So dude, if you can't handle opinions, then shut the fuck up and go jerkoff to orgish.com or something.

Xanax, it's what you CRAAAAAAAAAAVE lol
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:46:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Lets face it, the United States government would never commit terrorism against its own people, just read operation North Woods
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Lets face it, the United States government would never commit terrorism against its own people, just read Oporation Northwoods
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
And I suppose you're the thread that keeps everything sewn into reality and keeps an honest and all-knowing entity tucked into that container that's wedged in the deep recesses of your ass?

Dude, you need to see a doctor about Xanax or Paxil or something, you need to chill the fuck out. I never stated facts, I never rebuted facts, I never made facts of my own, and I didn't pull shit out of the air, I simply responded with my OPINION, which more than half of what everyone posts on this site is... Is OPINIONS. So dude, if you can't handle opinions, then shut the fuck up and go jerkoff to orgish.com or something.

Xanax, it's what you CRAAAAAAAAAAVE lol

Sounds like you are the one who needs the xanax.  You gave your opinion and I shared my opinion of your opinion.  The difference is, my opinion is based on facts, while yours is based on the gullible acceptance of innuendo and disinformation.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I actually watched the whole thing last night. I don't see why these threads keep getting locked. Yeah, the movie is full of BS that makes little sense even on a superficial level (and is easily debunked when you actually look at what happened), but people should see it just to see how looney these conspiracy theorists are.

I love the part about the windows blowing out as the WTC towers collapse. Yeah, those must be explosives going off that are leveling the buildings. Oh wait, it couldn't possibly be air blowing out some of the windows due to the floors above collapsing. That's just crazy talk

ETA: my 87th post. It's a sign!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Lets face it, the United States government would never commit terrorism against its own people, just read operation North Woods

Yes, because we all know that McNamara is still the Sec Def, right?  
The question isn't whether "the gummint" is trustworthy, the question is, what does the EVIDENCE say?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#43]
There where pics of the pentagon posted on this board showing the airplane parts. engines and gear and part of the cockpit if I remember right You crackheads need to step away from the pipe.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:56:20 PM EDT
[#44]
All I'm saying is that there's so much bullshit and lies and deceit everywhere, that anything, and everything is possible.

I wasn't at the Pentagon, what "I" saw on the security footage didn't look like a 757 to "me", and if you believe everything that people tell you, then good boy. You can have a treat.

Personally, everyone is full of shit in some aspect of their lives, and of themselves, and I'm not saying what it was factually, I'm just saying what it looked like to me.

Since I wasn't there, but I told someone what it was as a FACT, they could just as well tell me I'm full of shit, since they didn't witness it. Fine, done. But, were "you" there RikWriter? No, so I can safely say that you're full of shit.

I don't know you dude, and you have some serious issues that needs to be worked out, but unless you have first hand experience or witness of that event, you could be full of shit. Everyone who talks about this crap and who weren't really there could be full of shit. Those who WERE there, and witnessed it, could be full of shit.

But, since I wasn't there, I can't determine by facts of what I would've seen. So, I determine on what bullshit acts such as only releasing a 5 frame video from a cheapass security camera showing what hit it, I can only base my decisions on what I believe.

If you don't like it, fine, I don't care. Blow me. If you don't like that other people have their own ideas and own decisions of what happened, then skip your bipolar ass down the road to a different fucking country.

I'm done.

-Covert
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I'm done.

-Covert

First coherent thing you said in the whole thread.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

ETA: my 87th post. It's a sign!

$87 bucks says you dont know the meaning of 87...noob.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#47]
ar15.com is not real. As You read this know that you are the only real person who posts here. All the other "members" here are really just part of a Government Super Computer code named "purple Mirror"
I have managed to hack into the system to warn you! Once you have read this, they will be after us both. Use Your Bug out plan and Diddy out. Be Careful though of Black Helicoptors.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Dupe see above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top