Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 3/20/2006 6:01:48 PM EDT
I can't believe how quickly an hour can go by.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag for next week!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dupe got ya by 7 minutes!

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=447673

That thread is unofficial, unauthorized, and un-abunch-of-other-stuff!!!!!!

This thread is continued from Part II;

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434170&page=39
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That thread is unofficial, unauthorized, and un-abunch-of-other-stuff!!!!!!

This thread is continued from Part II;

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=434170&page=39

The time stamp does not lie!

Sorry GoGop!

Request a lock?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:14:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Is this going to be your claim to arfcom fame or something?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this going to be your claim to arfcom fame or something?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Official tag.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Official tag.

this is the official dupe thread. go tag the other one
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Official tag.

Sorry man. I'm gonna stick with GoGop.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#12]
This is the official thread the other one will be locked.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Official tag.

Sorry man. I'm gonna stick with GoGop.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#14]

During the previews last week I thought I heard Jack saying "You do not want to try me!", but I didn't see that scene tonight. Did I just not notice, or was I wrong about the preview?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#16]
We still do not know who knew Jack was still alive apart from Chloe, Tony, Tony's wife, Pres Palmer right?

And about Audrey, remember Audrey's little brother from last season?  Could he somehow be involved?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Will we have to wait till the last hour for Jack to take the VP down?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We still do not know who knew Jack was still alive apart from Chloe, Tony, Tony's wife, Pres Palmer right?

And about Audrey, remember Audrey's little brother from last season?  Could he somehow be involved?

That would be the suck.
His little mind, twisted from the torture, has snapped and now all he wants is revenge on CTU.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

The VP is the high up badguy in the administration.
I was hoping it'd be Mike, but it's not looking good.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#19]
tag
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't get the Wayne thing.  Why didn't he just talk to Aaron over the phone?  This episode was decent, nothing special though.  Next week looks good though....I don't believe Audrey is a mole.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Next week, Same Jack time, same Jack channel
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#22]
How many guys here would give their left one to be able to slam Audry up against a wall for one reason or another?

Chloe is in a world of poo!

I don't think the DHS folks are dirty, just obnoxious. The VP is dirty as hell!

What is it that Wayne is going to give to Aaron? Any guesses?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I don't get the Wayne thing.  Why didn't he just talk to Aaron over the phone?  This episode was decent, nothing special though.  Next week looks good though....I don't believe Audrey is a mole.

It's TV.

The dumb part was that a Ford van can keep up with a car like he was driving (Mercedes?)  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
How many guys here would give their left one to be able to slam Audry up against a wall for one reason or another?

Can I give the left one after I slam her against the wall?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
How many guys here would give their left one to be able to slam Audry up against a wall for one reason or another?  No

What is it that Wayne is going to give to Aaron? Any guesses?  A full power shot!

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Something incrimnating the VP?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's TV.

The dumb part was that a Ford van can keep up with a car like he was driving (Mercedes?)  

Lexus LS430. I thought that was funny too. A $20,000 van keeps up with a $70,000 car
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's TV.

Lexus LS430. I thought that was funny too. A $20,000 van keeps up with a $70,000 car

+1!
I was bitchin' about that to the wife while we were watching that too! the Ford van outruns the Lexus? WTF?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

She's twice as hot as Kim ever was.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's twice as hot as Kim ever was.

What?
Who?
Horseface?
Nah.

I think she's a red herring. If Collette never met here, how hard would it be for someone to frame her?
'course, Jack just needs to find a lamp, he'll cut to the quick without ever laying a hand on her.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:47:13 PM EDT
[#31]
As if that POS Ford van could keep up with that car.

And as if that van could avoid a roll-over when it stopped after running Palmer out of the road.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, I've just about given up on this show.  I've was out of town for a while and have just started catching up (I'm watching 6-7pm right now) and I suddenly realized that I don't give a damn what happens next.  This show has devolved into a badly written soap opera, complete with the requisite ridiculous plot twists.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Is this the official Power Hour thread or what?

And where are the ChiComs?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Jack WILL put the Ranger Death Choke Hold on anyone -- even Chuck Norris.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I've said it before but it deserves saying again:

MILLIONS OF INNOCIENT PEOPLE WILL DIE IF I DON'T TAG THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!1111ONEONEONE AND A HALF
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:58:06 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm in the OFFICIAL thread...

originally posted by TxLewis
Jack Bauer is so sexy. I want to be him.

TxL

When your wish comes true...call me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:35:34 AM EDT
[#39]
I think Audrey will turn out to be innocent...IMHO someone is framing her.  Too bad for Jack that slamming her up against a wall will effectively end their relationship.  By the end of this season, he's going to WANT to turn himself in to the Chinese.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:42:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
As if that POS Ford van could keep up with that car.

And as if that van could avoid a roll-over when it stopped after running Palmer out of the road.

No kidding.  I kept saying "Put the hammer down, put the hammer down. " Palmer looked like he was struggling to stay at the speed limit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:45:28 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I think Audrey will turn out to be innocent...IMHO someone is framing her.  Too bad for Jack that slamming her up against a wall will effectively end their relationship.  By the end of this season, he's going to WANT to turn himself in to the Chinese.

She might be innocent of knowingly giving terrorist the plans but she knows something.  Maybe she thought she was selling the plans help a contractor get a contract or was doing it at the request of another government agency and was told it was for a different purpose...but she knows something and Jack will get it out of her.  Any did you see the way Jack as looking at Collette?    Remember she just got full immunity...Audrey has is so last season now.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:20:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Excellent thought.
Were we ever shown a scene where Audrey sent something to anyone suspicious through the web?

Also, wasn't Audrey's little bro just sort of dropped off the show rather suddenly?  They knew he had acted strangely and the "full explaination" turned out to be that he didn't want to confront his father with the fact that he was gay?  Was this ever believable?  It seemed to me that there MUST be more, but the show never followed up with him and the rest of his story.

ETA: This is definately Audrey's last season.  The actress playing her part (I forget the name) has already signed another deal with another TV show from what I've heard.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:35:33 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

TxL

Heck, you've been wanting me to call you for a while baby.  I know you want my shock and awe!

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:36:33 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TxL

Heck, you've been wanting me to call you for a while baby.  I know you want my shock and awe!

I am NOT into taser sex ya freak! Leave the lamp at home!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:40:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TxL

I am NOT into taser sex ya freak! Leave the lamp at home!

Sigh, ANOTHER turn off the lights when you make me squeal woman, geez, can't a guy get a break!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:46:52 AM EDT
[#46]
The higlight of this episode was seeing the "intel broker" walking around in the miniskirt with knee high boots on. I [am] getting tired of the plot development this season. It's time to see robocop get stabbed in the spleen with a microtech after a knockdown, drag-out fistfight damnit! Jack is pissed, he needs to be unleashed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:14:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Tagged for next weeks anticipated mayhem!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
The higlight of this episode was seeing the "intel broker" walking around in the miniskirt with knee high boots on. I getting tired of the plot development this season. It's time to see robocop get stabbed in the spleen with a microtech after a knockdown, drag-out fistfight damnit! Jack is pissed, he needs to be unleashed.

Come on! I clean the house dressed like that. In the winter.
Summer I do it nude

For all intensive purposes there needs to be tail in these shows. Else the hubby (and the rest of you) would get bored.

And yes, I think Palmer has dirt on the VP.
Anyone watch Prison Break before 24 last nite? VP in that show is dirty too.....

<---wonders about Cheney...............
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:34:02 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Come on! I clean the house dressed like that. In the winter.
Summer I do it nude

Tell me more, I've got a dirty house. I've got a very...dirty...house  

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Someone please lock the previous "24" thread, some folks are still posting to it .... most of them are from Oklahoma, I think.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top