Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2001 9:27:18 PM EDT
Used can't remember the year Boss Hoss 350 Chevy V8 powered. Looks really nice.

Some people just gotta do things to excess.

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~uziforme/bosshoss.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
god those things are freaking cool.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 3:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, and you ought to hear the thing, no mistaking there is some real power there.  I didn't rid it yet, but . . . . , how many bullets does a guy have to trade to ride this thing??  Ride till you puke [puke]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
not only didn't I rid it I didn't ride it yet either.!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure if you guys know, but these boss hoss only have a 2 speed transmission.  I guess with that v8, you really don't need more.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:13:07 AM EDT
[#5]
You really need to see the 500 cubic inch version of that.  I saw a few people with them at Daytona Bike Week this year, they are fucking awesome.  Super fast bikes, They dont handle well in the turns though because the back tire is more like a car and flatter than a normal bike rear tire.  Awsome bike, congrats to your buddy!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Two speed trannie....
Slip and slide with a Powerglide!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Dare I ask what that monster costs?

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, nice ride....

Maybe I'm a prude, but CORNERING is what I enjoy most on my bike......and you are NOT gonna do alotta that on THAT.

[beer]

Ride Strong

Bulldog out
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope this is an older one. These used a single speed transmission. I don't know if they have a variable torgue ratio converter or not.

The newer bikes had 2 speed tranny and reverse.

He paid 22k for this one. List on new ones is around 37k
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#10]
If you want to hear what this thing sounds like ask me, I'll send you a 5-7 second video of the owner rapping it up a little.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top