User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get over your hissy-fit. I saw the post here on another webpage and linked directly to the image.

Link

hissy-fit?

No, just making you pay for being stupid.  

Do you pay for your photobucket account? Do you just enjoy fucking with other Arfcommers who make an innocent post? Seriously if it bothered you, remove the damn pic. Don't change it to something else so that your bandwidth is still getting used while hosting a childish pic to get back at somebody for not asking the the almight 20rdMag for permission before hosting a pic on Arfcom. Obviously it has nothing to do with bandwidth since there is a pic still there. You must have to exert your little itty witty bit of dominance and control over another person by changing a picture without so much as warning them. THEN you go and BRAG about it and screenshot it so you can show the whole world how you fucked over another member. I know it's not a simple prank because you're trying to prove some sort of moronic point, seeing as though you called said member stupid or his actions stupid.

If it was somebody else on another forum, I could care less, but you did it to another Arfcom member (who as far as I know is in good standing). You knew who posted it. You should have just told them you were removing it and if they wanted it to stay up they could find somebody else to host it. He didn't "borrow" your lawnmower for Christ's sake. Is your e-penis at full erection and ready to ejaculate all over this thread yet?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Exactly, you should have just removed the picture.  Instead, you made an ass out of yourself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:21:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Exactly, you should have just removed the picture.  Instead, you made an ass out of yourself.

For pete's sake, guys - he did it as a joke. Don't know why you can't see the humor. I thought it was hilarious.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
For pete's sake, guys - he did it as a joke. Don't know why you can't see the humor. I thought it was hilarious.

Wrong. It was vindictive as evidenced by the quotes below. If it was done to a non-arfcommer on another forum, I'd think it was funny too, but the fact is 20rdMag knew it was an arcommer posting the pic and could have sorted it out privately. Instead he had to be an attention whore. He wasn't satisfied with just swapping the pic. He had to screenshot it and host that so everybody could know he scewed over Tactical-Strat.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get over your hissy-fit. I saw the post here on another webpage and linked directly to the image.

Link

hissy-fit?

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#6]
This won't end well.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

Do you own the copyright for the original HK advertisement?  
If not, then you are taking someone else's picture as well.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

You sound like the little kid who took his ball and ran home crying.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:50:36 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

+1

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong. It was vindictive as evidenced by the quotes below. If it was done to a non-arfcommer on another forum, I'd think it was funny too, but the fact is 20rdMag knew it was an arcommer posting the pic and could have sorted it out privately. Instead he had to be an attention whore. He wasn't satisfied with just swapping the pic. He had to screenshot it and host that so everybody could know he scewed over Tactical-Strat.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

He DID do it to a non-arfcommer on another forum. Look at the link Tactical Strat ripped his post from, it is there too now. I just think 20rdMag should add the other guy's name to it too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

Yep.  +2.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

He DID do it to a non-arfcommer on another forum. Look at the link Tactical Strat ripped his post from, it is there too now. I just think 20rdMag should add the other guy's name to it too.

Ok. Is it wrong that I laughed then?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Originally Posted By other people

Ok. Is it wrong that I laughed then?

Nope. Well, some people might think so, but I laugh at them in addition to the ghey picture.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:23:36 AM EDT
[#14]
still funny as hell

oh, but yeah ummm 20rdmag shouldn't have done that.

now you two should kiss and make up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Do you pay for your photobucket account? Do you just enjoy fucking with other Arfcommers who make an innocent post? Seriously if it bothered you, remove the damn pic. Don't change it to something else so that your bandwidth is still getting used while hosting a childish pic to get back at somebody for not asking the the almight 20rdMag for permission before hosting a pic on Arfcom. Obviously it has nothing to do with bandwidth since there is a pic still there. You must have to exert your little itty witty bit of dominance and control over another person by changing a picture without so much as warning them. THEN you go and BRAG about it and screenshot it so you can show the whole world how you fucked over another member. I know it's not a simple prank because you're trying to prove some sort of moronic point, seeing as though you called said member stupid or his actions stupid.

If it was somebody else on another forum, I could care less, but you did it to another Arfcom member (who as far as I know is in good standing). You knew who posted it. You should have just told them you were removing it and if they wanted it to stay up they could find somebody else to host it. He didn't "borrow" your lawnmower for Christ's sake. Is your e-penis at full erection and ready to ejaculate all over this thread yet?

Too true...!

Noob-ette is definitely Assclown Of The Month material...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

Didn't understand why you were so fired up about this until I saw your post here,

IMHO you should host it yourself or you are fair game

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link

hissy-fit?

A truely evil person would have switched pics with one of Tubgirl.

nah truely evil person would have switched it to a animated gif aternating between hello.jpg ,tubgirl, lemonparty and couple of penis mutalation pics
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Alien,

I tried to understand what all the unrighteous indignation was all about then I followed this link - The Link

You stated in that post -

This reminds me of when a moderator locked my account because somebody switched a picture they were hosting that I linked on here because I pissed them off. I think it would have been pretty obvious I wouldn't have posted that picture (they switched it to a guy ripping his asshole open with the caption saying "I'm Alien!"). The offending picture should have been removed and a warning sent to me via IM. Instead I get locked.

Now, I understand.  If TacticalStrat would have asked, I would have removed the picture but he didn't.  As for your attempts at insulting me, I'm too old to runaway crying or to even care what you think.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Didn't understand why you were so fired up about this until I saw your post here,

Quoted:

Alien,

I tried to understand what all the unrighteous indignation was all about then I followed this link - The Link

Now, I understand.  If TacticalStrat would have asked, I would have removed the picture but he didn't.  As for your attempts at insulting me, I'm too old to runaway crying or even care what you think.

So because I've been the "victim" of a picture swap, that somehow invalidates my position? Great logic there! I got temporarily banned over somebody pulling similar crap to what you pulled. It's kinda like when you get mugged and realize "damn... I should learn to protect myself!" What's your point? Doesn't change the fact that you're an attention whore.

You see the fact of the matter is you're a hypocrit. You want people to be kind, courteous, responsible, and mature by asking you before using your hosted pic(s). But when they don't you turn around and swap the picture(s) to what many find to be offensive material in an attempt to get a reaction. You then document your exploits and procede to insult the person whom you swapped pics on.

Whatever though. You hosted the pics you do what you want. Your actions make you an attention whore among other things however.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Alien,

You stated in that post -

This reminds me of when a moderator locked my account because somebody switched a picture they were hosting that I linked on here because I pissed them off. I think it would have been pretty obvious I wouldn't have posted that picture (they switched it to a guy ripping his asshole open with the caption saying "I'm Alien!"). The offending picture should have been removed and a warning sent to me via IM. Instead I get locked.

Now, I understand.  If TacticalStrat would have asked, I would have removed the picture but he didn't.  As for your attempts at insulting me, I'm too old to runaway crying or to even care what you think.

Why do I have to hold your hand through this? I already told you that I saw the HK image posted HERE on a BMW message-board. I then posted it on AR15.com, linking the image to the same location as the image on the BMW message-board (which happened to be your HK image). Even an 80 IQ mouth-breather should be able to understand that I did not maliciously intend to steal something from YOU. You're acting like a child. Like I said before, get over your hissy-fit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#22]
"Hello, HK? My gun won't work!..... Yes.... Yes...... No, I loaded it just like the picture on the cover of the manual"
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alien,

Now, I understand.  If TacticalStrat would have asked, I would have removed the picture but he didn't.  As for your attempts at insulting me, I'm too old to runaway crying or even care what you think.

So because I've been the "victim" of a picture swap, that somehow invalidates my position? Great logic there! I got temporarily banned over somebody pulling similar crap to what you pulled. It's kinda like when you get mugged and realize "damn... I should learn to protect myself!" What's your point? Doesn't change the fact that you're an attention whore.

You see the fact of the matter is you're a hypocrit. You want people to be kind, courteous, responsible, and mature by asking you before using your hosted pic(s). But when they don't you turn around and swap the picture(s) to what many find to be offensive material in an attempt to get a reaction. You then document your exploits and procede to insult the person whom you swapped pics on.

Whatever though. You hosted the pics you do what you want. Your actions make you an attention whore among other things however.

Alien,

You need to see someone about your mental health concerns.  What your doing is projecting.

TacticalStrat,

Get over it.  You were owned.  Learn from it and move on.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

TacticalStrat,

Learn what?  That he should have figured out the picture was from PhotoBucket, then do a search on the HK filename, and then sift through 3,033 photos in the hopes that there might be some contact information?  Or perhaps try to figure out if part of the directory structure is the member's name, then after finding out that a search on that brings up a login screen (instead of that user's images) that he should do a hunt at every firearms board just in case there's a member at one of them who happens to have that same username and that PhotoBucket account?

How could one be reasonably expected to know how to contact the person hosting some random image encountered on the Internet?  I suppose one could just keep asking eash person who linked the image just in case enough people remember well enough to track it to the source without someone lying and saying it's their picture.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:56:42 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TacticalStrat,

Learn what?  That he should have figured out the picture was from PhotoBucket, then do a search on the HK filename, and then sift through 3,033 photos in the hopes that there might be some contact information?  Or perhaps try to figure out if part of the directory structure is the member's name, then after finding out that a search on that brings up a login screen (instead of that user's images) that he should do a hunt at every firearms board just in case there's a member at one of them who happens to have that same username and that PhotoBucket account?

How could one be reasonably expected to know how to contact the person hosting some random image encountered on the Internet?  I suppose one could just keep asking eash person who linked the image just in case enough people remember well enough to track it to the source without someone lying and saying it's their picture.

Real simple, Ready, Copy it to your own photobucket account and host it yourself.  Problem solved.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:03:23 AM EDT
[#26]
For linking to a photobucket account?

Jesus Christ, what a crying bitch.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#27]

For the winner.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#28]
That was pretty fucking funny.

I really don't see why people are making such a big deal out of it. Next time host the pics yourself. Anytime you use someone else's bandwidth to host your pic your run the risk of being humiliated. Take the 20 seconds extra and host it yourself. imageshack even allows you to upload to thier servers from the web. No need to save it to your harddrive. You didn't know the pic was his, but you would have been doing the same thing to the bmw forum guy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:09:36 AM EDT
[#29]
OK OK....

DAMMIT.... I WANNA SEE THE ORIGINAL PICTURE ALREADY!!

SOMEONE ---- ANYONE ---- POST IT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top