Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2001 10:18:28 PM EDT
Slo5oh and myself will be dragging a couple more newbies out to the USI range in Concord tomorrow at 11-ish.  We usually spend about an hour at the pistol side, then swap over to the rifle side for a while.  Stop by and say Hi if you see me.  

Ok, here's the latest cute shot:

[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/8-11-2001/PIC00025small.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn you sfoo, you know I can't resist the dog pics. [;)]

Will try to make it tomorrow but doubtful as I got outta chores acting sick today so I don't think I can get out of it tomorrow.  God, I feel like I'm nine again. [rolleyes]

Here are the babies again:
[img]communities.msn.com/_Secure/0TwCNA9caSh8rSBPFjsh!w8ZKNaUrtWJK0G9p46eP2s16aQxQqqNpo744*QlLsMPEADuO27yPwhHKrpcPojhn2tetHFUd*wY*crePccQ*MZXADnzz4R!RHw/Puppies-sitting-for-treats-4.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Definantely getting bigger....
Three weeks ago:

[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/Pic00005small.jpg[/img]

And today...

[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/8-11-2001/PIC00023small.jpg[/img]

More than doubled his weight from 3.2 to 7.5 pounds in the same time.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Definantely getting bigger....
Three weeks ago:

[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/Pic00005small.jpg[/img]

And today...

[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/bullitt/8-11-2001/PIC00023small.jpg[/img]

More than doubled his weight from 3.2 to 7.5 pounds in the same time.
View Quote

Awright, my GF was looking over my shoulder when I came across this thread and demands to know what breed this cute little fuzzy face belongs to.

Thanks!

Bulldog1967
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I know my wife wants one of thos mountan dogs like Ratters has,  I allready have a 150 pound rott.
 Thos are some nice looking dogs guys.
Link Posted: 8/12/2001 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Bulldog 1967 (marine?)
Oh, he's a Boxer/mutt [:)], a Pound puppy.  He is darn cute.  And your girlfriend has excellent taste [:D]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 3:05:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Puppies rule. Walk that dog around town and she will get you many wimmenz.

"Oh, look at the cute doggie." *bends over*

radioman
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:37:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah radioman, they sure do....
of course, the wife might not like it so much when that happens [:)].  I took him (and the wife) to softball last monday.  The Women's team before us just about mobbed me to see him.  One of them busts out with "You could score some hot chicks with him!"  My wife replied with "He already did."
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bulldog 1967 (marine?)
Oh, he's a Boxer/mutt [:)], a Pound puppy.  He is darn cute.  
View Quote

That's what pounds usually say...
What you have, however, is a mighty fine looking Pit Bull.
A most excellent breed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damn you sfoo, you know I can't resist the dog pics. [;)]

Will try to make it tomorrow but doubtful as I got outta chores acting sick today so I don't think I can get out of it tomorrow.  God, I feel like I'm nine again. [rolleyes]

Here are the babies again:
[img]communities.msn.com/_Secure/0TwCNA9caSh8rSBPFjsh!w8ZKNaUrtWJK0G9p46eP2s16aQxQqqNpo744*QlLsMPEADuO27yPwhHKrpcPojhn2tetHFUd*wY*crePccQ*MZXADnzz4R!RHw/Puppies-sitting-for-treats-4.JPG[/img]
View Quote

As a dog person, sorry for my ignorance but, what breed are these two beautiful [s]dogs[/s] KIDS.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bulldog 1967 (marine?)
Oh, he's a Boxer/mutt [:)], a Pound puppy.  He is darn cute.  
View Quote

That's what pounds usually say...
What you have, however, is a mighty fine looking Pit Bull.
A most excellent breed.
View Quote

I agree. Here is a puppy pic of my APBT.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/tylerdurden1201%2Fd2%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/tylerdurden1201%2FD5%2Ejpg[/img]

The most decorated dog of WW1 was an APBT!

Tyler

Link Posted: 8/13/2001 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Well Wife agrees with you.  Apparently the owner who left the puppies mentioned that her doggie mated with a boxer.  So...kind of curious what she thought the other half was [:)]

Damn TD....you have my dog.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Palmer-  They are Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs.  And yes, they are our kids.  The only kind we plan to have.  And they are spoiled brats too. [rolleyes] Actually we love them to death and are the only breed for us. (though my wife is quite the beagle fan, they are too much dog for us though)

sfoo- Your pup sure is growing.  Does it have all its shots yet?  Make sure not to expose it to too much before it gets its last parvo shot. Had two friends lose puppies to parvo, it is a horrible death.  Mostly just avoid dog parks and heavily dog trafficed areas.  Sure is cute though. Very much like my friends APBT. It is amazing how fast they grow.  You wake up the next morning and swear they are bigger.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Does it have all its shots yet?

He's working on them.  I belive his only other playmate so far has been kept up to date (and he's older).  No parks, etc. for a while.

You wake up the next morning and swear they are bigger.
View Quote

Next morning??? Geez...I leave for work in the morning and come back a couple hours later, and swear he's bigger.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I bet that pup is a real chick-magnet.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top