Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell no
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
how about adding a poll for if you can spell or not
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The "Bumpfire under water" was probably the top one that I've seen. A year and a half later and I'd still be willing to bet it gets mentioned at least twice a week.

What ever happened to that guy anyways? Did the guy get banned or something?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
STFU

was my vote.

It is funny that SO MANY people profess their displeasure with out even seeing a version that is actually for sale or even knowing how it shoots.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The "Bumpfire under water" was probably the top one that I've seen. A year and a half later and I'd still be willing to bet it gets mentioned at least twice a week.

a few AZ members kicked his ass for making us look like dumbasses
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

the proper name is "aquabumping"
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the proper name is "aquabumping"

I wonder how many Bushmaster's he's went through since.

I swear, every other topic for a month after that was "Can I shoot my ______ underwater?"
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
STFU

was my vote.

It is funny that SO MANY people profess their displeasure with out even seeing a version that is actually for sale or even knowing how it shoots.

Would you buy an AR that came with a specific brand stock, specific brand railed handguards, specific brand grip?

You could, of course, modify it with parts that you really want later on.  You're $1,000 rifle just became a $1300 rifle, but that is water under the bridge, no?

I have not seen one person doubt the function of the SIG 556... the matter is in regards to preferred ergonomics, nostalgia, and, yes, cosmetics.

Just my take on it...

- BG
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I find it difficult to masterbate to this thread.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#11]
This poll needs less tapco crap hanging off of it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Just my take on it...

- BG

In Sept 04 a coll. stock was one of the most desirable features that EVERYONE wanted.

In Feb 06 it is all of a sudden the dumbest feature any manufacturer EVER decided to put on a weapon.

If Sig had decided to put a folder on the 556, people would be screaming it wouldn't fit with my SHTF armor, even if they didn't own armor, and they need an adjustable one.

Just my take on it......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top