Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2001 11:16:53 PM EDT
I dropped her off at the AA clinic this morning, found her passed out in the front yard
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/030/Oy/Rs/2u/gD32867.jpg[/img]

Funds will be accepted for her treatment, mail to WWW AR 15.com in care of Goatboy (grab it while you can Goatboy)
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
(picking myself up off the floor, trying to see what i'm typing through the tears of laughter)

[size=4]lmao!!!![/size=4]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 5:41:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn! I'm going to have to be more careful as to who's pets I let the cat hang out with......

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/16/Jy/Bs/p844604.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 5:42:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Just be thankful that wasn't your 16 year old daughter, lying out there on the front yard, 'splayed' for everybody and their brother to see!

Eric The(ProbablyGiveGeorgeW.NightmaresEvenThinkingAboutTheFrontLawnOfTheWhiteHouse!)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top