Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 2/8/2006 2:33:22 PM EDT
Any of you guys think you are real good fighters? I'm 18 I've been in over 75 fights.  I'm not huge, and don't have a crazy build. My friends take me into the bad parts of town so they can watch me pick a fight.
I box,I'm on the wrestling team,and fight ufc style all the time.  Anyone have any fight stories to share?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Real mature.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]
dont lie, you just do it to be able to cop feels on other guys junk
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Can anyone here take a full power shot from Young_Blood?

Huh?

Can they?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Coming soon to an episode of COPS.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Young_Blood, I think we need to introduce you to a guy named George Arbuckle...errr, I mean Jorge Arbusto.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are going to bad parts of town and picking fights, it's probably only a matter of time before you are beaten/stabbed/shot/gang raped.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:43:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Any of you guys think you are real good fighters? I'm 18 I've been in over 75 fights.  I'm not huge, and don't have a crazy build. My friends take me into the bad parts of town so they can watch me pick a fight.
I box,I'm on the wrestling team,and fight ufc style all the time.  Anyone have any fight stories to share?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You don't need to know how to fight when your strapped.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#9]
His name was Robert Paulson.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you are going to bad parts of town and picking fights, it's probably only a matter of time before you are beaten/stabbed/shot/gang raped.

The 'bad part of town' might be the rival suburban high school turf.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:44:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
His name was Robert Paulson.

in death we find a name!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#12]
18 y/o and 75 fights? Playing street fighter or whatever you youngin's play on playstation does not count you know. But I still don't want to take a power shot from you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#13]
don't know about where you live but in Texas a lot of folks pack guns.
maybe you need to rethink you hobby before you get shot
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Food court at the mall?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

W.

T.

F.

?

Over.

Are you saying you've been in 75 street fights and never lost one?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Food court at the mall?

You know it.  It's go time at recess.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Food court at the mall?

Nothing like beating up 10 year olds for their lunch money. You go big boy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Idiot
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Can you take a Full Power Shot from Squatdog?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Let me guess, you have never been out of Indiana have you?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#21]
What a homo.  Hope you don't have a purdy mouth, cause your going to end up in the pokey soon.  

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Fox, is that you?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#23]
If you have been in 75 fights and never lost one you are a bully picking on obviously weaker individuals. Which makes you a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#24]
I really think that this takes the award as "The Stupidest Shit Ever Posted on Arfcom".
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#25]
i have never really read the COC, but isnt there something in there prohibiting really stupid shit?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Young_Blood, I think we need to introduce you to a guy named George Arbuckle...errr, I mean Jorge Arbusto.  

He'll get you on the ground, man, and then he'll own your ass!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Well...are you Fox or not?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#28]
I once jap slapped an old geezer that cut in front of me at the Old Country Buffet salad bar.
Does that count?  
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#29]
sounds like you are a bully?

you like to pick on people that dont put up a fight, because you would have got your @ss kicked by now
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm off to the gym, maybe I'll have some stories when I get back.  

ETA:  Try not to get 'er locked fellas, this one's gonna get good.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#31]
There is no honor in fighting for the sake of fighting.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Chuck's gonna roundhouse kick you into yesterday.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He'll get you on the ground, man, and then he'll own your ass!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Thanks for the good laugh.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Coming soon to a morgue near you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I really think that this takes the award as "The Stupidest Shit Ever Posted on Arfcom".

I was thinking the same thing.  If it weren't for the fact that my profession allows me to "mingle" with the stupidest elements of society, I'd say this kid is joking, HOWEVER, true stupidity is in no shortage..........the above is a prime example.  BTW, I'm a firm believer that stupid people shouldn't breed.  Young Blood, it's never to early to get a vasectomy....It's for the children.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Why not try your UFC fighting in the ring ?  

Do it before you pick on the wrong person and you die.

LB
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Please, take a hit for the future of our country and go kill yourself...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#40]
c'mon guys, he's 18, he's from Indiana, his friends like to take him to the " bad part of town".
Isn't it obvious that he's the big guy from " Footloose"? he just fights because he can't dance.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The only good fighter we have here is Squatdog. Famous for his "Full Power Shot"

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#42]
YB you seem like a total douche bag.

I though Id share that with you.

You think your big and bad until someone beats your ass and puts you in your place....if your lucky.

Like a lot of guys on here stated before you could get shot.

Use your head and go to school not dick around in "the bad parts of town"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Excellent idea for the young man. Apparently you like to fight. Why not make money and have chicks hang all over you. You do know chicks dig fame and fortune, right?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Food court at the mall?

You know it.  It's go time at recess.

The monkey bars at recess.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#46]
easy there pony boy, them socs are pretty tough. In the "bad part of town" in just about any city I have been to, you would get jumped, robbed, or shot for doing what you described
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#47]
I have been training in various forms of self defense for a little over 20 years. I have been teaching MMA and UFC type competition and actual survival fighting for over 10 years. I have been in the military for a decade and have worked in security and law enforcement for about 17 years. I enjoy sparring a lot! I enjoy watching little 5 foot nothing females I train who weigh about 100 lbs make 6 foot plus guys weighing 200 plus pounds tap out and say out loud that they are the little biotch. When I get the money up to attend a BRC ot HUNFEST I will hold a competition and combat fighting class and you can be the class test dummy to make sure that every thing I teach works, and if by chance it doesn't then I step aside and you teach the class.
BUT until then how about you grab a nice hot cup of...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#48]
I used to run around with a couple of guys that did that shit. Big guy was 6'6" and strong as hell. The little one was 5'6" and fast as hell (I have been on the receiving end). Guys would run off at the mouth until a fight started. The two of them would kick any three guys asses.

Well long story short they got away from home and didn't know anyone in this bar. Guy about 5'9" 180 asked real nice for them to calm down or leave. Little one threw a punch. Dude put both in the hospital for weeks, lost thier jobs, and the big one damn near died. They were tried and convicted for assault and battery. They both did 30 days at the County lockup for the fun and games. Guy that did it was the owner of the joint, was real tight with local law enforcement, and had 20 witnesses that they started it.

YB get in the ring or die. My dad stabbed a guy that tried the shit you are doing. Life flight was the only thing that kept dad from a murder charge. Jury looked a the 50 year old without a record who was assualted by the 22 year old with one and found dad not guilty. It cost him 10,000 1981 dollars to beat it. Just because he is smaller or an old guy don't mean he will let you kick his ass.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excellent idea for the young man. Apparently you like to fight. Why not make money and have chicks hang all over you. You do know chicks dig fame and fortune, right?

Seriously man. You need to stop that dumb shit before someone stabs or shoots or baseball bats you or YOU kill someone. Seriously. You should only fight in the ring. That way you know someone ain't gonna pull a knife on you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#50]
OH YEAH?
Well I'm 75 and been in 18 fights.I'll kick your punk ass,then bitch slap you with my dirty Depends!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top