Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/4/2006 9:55:05 AM EDT
Someone educate me here. To conquer other Nations?
Leave the 3rd world Dictatorship shitholes for a better life?
You got assholes beefin' in Denmark about offensive free speech.
Don't like it, LEAVE. Paris riots same thing. Leave!
If you are so against Whitey why do you choose to live with them?
Until you gain citizenship, you are Guests in your chosen Country.
Act accordingly. Rant off, carry on
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#1]
In order to

Leave the 3rd world Dictatorship shitholes for a better life.

unfortunately, what many of them don't realize is that when you immigrate to a new country with a different culture, you can't just set up shop and do things exactly the way they were done in the old country - you have to conform to your new country's way of doing things, the new country shouldn't have to conform to YOUR customs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#2]
same reason that illegal mexican immigrants come here, mooch off of our welfare system and send money home.  or a more paranoid prudent point of view would be a non military invasion
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That's usually the reason.

Althought to be FAIR, countries like Germany imported a lot of cheap labor from countries like Turkey when they had a shortage of workers in germany in the early 60s - and then allowed them to stay (after which they brough all their families, relatives, etc.).  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:58:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I would say to conquer other nations. Peace through superior immigration????Nahh just don't sound right
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#5]
So they can overpopulate the country they move to and try to turn it into a shit hole like all the Mooslim countries are
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:59:41 AM EDT
[#6]
They're actually a lot smarter than everyone gives them credit for.  They're on a passive aggressive conquest of the world and they've been slowly invading our ranks to destroy us from within.  It's all part of the master plan...

~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#7]
They move here to get away from other muslims.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In order to

As long as they don't make the Church the State
in their new land. If you leave Mecca, check Allah in
at the door before you come in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They move here to get away from other muslims.

True that!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#10]
They probably move here for the same reason all you Krauts, Wops, and Micks moved here.  What makes you think the motivation of the MAJORITY of immigrants is any different?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

i disagree here, i don't care less what anyone's religion is, but freedom of religion sure as hell doesn't give you the right to riot in the strees when something "offends your religious sensibilities"
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i disagree here, i don't care less what anyone's religion is, but freedom of religion sure as hell doesn't give you the right to riot in the strees when something "offends your religious sensibilities"

What I mean is if you bring in Islam the nation will become a shithole
because its an oppressive, non Capitolist society. I could give rip if you pray to Allah.
Just don't getto up the neighborhood. Show me a great Islamic place to live.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#13]
They would like nothing more than to make the whole world live under islam.  Immigration with high birthrate is part of the plan, and they are a very patient people.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted: They would like nothing more than to make the whole world live under islam.  Immigration with high birthrate is part of the plan, and they are a very patient people.
Muslims aren't patient. If they could defeat us now, they would. If they could subjugate us now, they would. They aren't patient, they are INCAPABLE.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

because its an oppressive, non Capitolist society. I could give rip if you pray to Allah.

dubai.

would like to visit there someday
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:18:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted: They would like nothing more than to make the whole world live under islam.  Immigration with high birthrate is part of the plan, and they are a very patient people.
Muslims aren't patient. If they could defeat us now, they would. If they could subjugate us now, they would. They aren't patient, they are INCAPABLE.

People that are patient will just stay busy with what really works, outbreeding the other side.  Of course, before they're successful their children have got a taste of freedom and deserted the bogus traditions of religious hegemony, misogyny and patriarchy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
same reason that illegal mexican immigrants come here, mooch off of our welfare system and send money home.  or a more paranoid prudent point of view would be a non military invasion

+87,000
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Look at history, the typical pattern of muslim territorial encroachement is to slowly start moving into a non-muslim area.

The behavior is peaceful, and some attempt is made to "blend in". As more and more continue to infiltrate the are, the attempts to blend in are thrown off, and things start becoming less than peaceful.

As the population expands even more, and they start to become the majority, pretenses are out the window, as they openly declare the desire to turn the area into a muslim dominated and controlled theocracy.

CAIR has said in print that that is its goal in the US.....words to ponder....

Sure some come here for freedom, but many more come in order to spread their "culture" and take over...

I know the tinfoil is tight, but we'll see who is right and who is wrong over the next few decades....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
In order to

unfortunately, what many of them don't realize is that when you immigrate to a new country with a different culture, you can't just set up shop and do things exactly the way they were done in the old country - you have to conform to your new country's way of doing things, the new country shouldn't have to conform to YOUR customs.

Kind of like people from IL and CA right?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Look at history, the typical pattern of muslim territorial encroachement is to slowly start moving into a non-muslim area.

The behavior is peaceful, and some attempt is made to "blend in". As more and more continue to infiltrate the are, the attempts to blend in are thrown off, and things start becoming less than peaceful.

As the population expands even more, and they start to become the majority, pretenses are out the window, as they openly declare the desire to turn the area into a muslim dominated and controlled theocracy.

CAIR has said in print that that is its goal in the US.....words to ponder....

Sure some come here for freedom, but many more come in order to spread their "culture" and take over...

I know the tinfoil is tight, but we'll see who is right and who is wrong over the next few decades....

+1

The muslim communities in the US have discussed this becoming a Islamic country with "dhimmi" being the non-muslims.  All it takes is time.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

dubai.

www.dubaifeature.com/dubai/dubai%20view.jpg

news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1380000/images/_1382741_dubai_bbc_300.jpg

www.dhoni.de/Dia/Dubai.06.2003/Dubai%202003%20small%20063.jpg

sims.pour.stars.com/property/bigskywordbond.gif

Probably a pretty progressive place as Arab countries go.  They even make a point of mentioning they're more liberal than other neighboring areas.  However the only way you could "live" there is to buy into a business and then apply for resident status.  I would imagine most of the prosperous Gulf States are like this.  They're actually more restrictive of visitors from other Arab countries (except Gulf Cooperation States, like SA and Qatar) than they are of Euros and US travelers.  We don't even need to get a Visa ahead of time from what I could see.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Loads of good articles here

jihadwatch.org/articles/
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted: They move here to get away from other muslims.
True that!!

If you're a smart industrious muslim with big dreams, you'd want to get the heck out of the muslim world and move the good 'ole USA! The rewards are tremendous and people are expected to move up in the world.

The rest of the world is like a basket of crabs. If a crab is about to succeed in living free, the rest pull 'em back into prison to be cooked and eaten later.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

9/11 was planned years ahead (as were other attacks).  The terrorists were living amongst us just waiting for the go ahead.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#26]
I heard they do it for the nookie.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Because the smell is so bad.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted: 9/11 was planned years ahead (as were other attacks).  The terrorists were living amongst us just waiting for the go ahead.
That doesn't impress me. A couple of drugged out college kids could've pulled the 9/11 attack in less time, less training, and less money. As I said before, the reason that the muslims look so "devious and patient" is because they are INCAPABLE. We're used to getting a lot of things done in a short time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

dubai.

Still no freedom of speech, freedom of ideas.  Church is the State or else.
Still 3rd world in ideology. you can have the mall, I'll take freedom for 500 Alex
Tell you what, you walk around those pretty places and tell Abdul where you are from.
See what happens.
Islam is not your friend. Read the Koran.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Good article on how the demographics are shifting due to low birth rates in Western nations and how Muslims are filling that gap.

www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110007760
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In order to

Kind of like people from IL and CA right?

LOL +1
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Tell you what, you walk around those pretty places and tell Abdul where you are from.
See what happens.

walking aroud dubai and telling abdul that i'm an american? he'd probably ask me if i wanted to invest in the next skyscraper or resort complex they're building there

Islam is not your friend. Read the Koran.

i have.  and it's not any more militant or venomous than the old testament.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I would say to conquer other nations. Peace through superior immigration????Nahh just don't sound right

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

<composes self>

Infidel bastard.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:16:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Why do Muslims move to Europe, USA, etc?

To get white girls. Have you not seen their women?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
They're actually a lot smarter than everyone gives them credit for.  They're on a passive aggressive conquest of the world and they've been slowly invading our ranks to destroy us from within.  It's all part of the master plan...

~Dg84

Bingo.  We have a winner
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Mecca is a shit hole
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~Dg84

Bingo.  We have a winner

Yep, +1.

The Koran tells muslims to lie & deceive the non-believers until they have the ability to launch a sucessful attack. The guy behind the register at my local gas station is just another potential killer for all I know.

Islam is the only faith that preaches Jihad, meaning thier goal is to expand their ranks, though converting, enslaving or murdering infidels.

I hope typing the truth does not mean a CoC violation.

-Scott

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#38]
to form sleeper cells
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's usually the reason.

Althought to be FAIR, countries like Germany imported a lot of cheap labor from countries like Turkey when they had a shortage of workers in germany in the early 60s - and then allowed them to stay (after which they brough all their families, relatives, etc.).  

After two world wars and the collapse of empires, the resulting shortage of both working age males and a "lower class" worker to do the jobs no one else want to do (sound familiar?), there was widespread immigration from the ME to Europe for the past 50 years.  Now the bill on that cheap labor is due.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#40]
How else can they start a holy war in the US if they don't start infiltrating into our society now ? The real question is why someone here hasn't set fire to a mosque yet.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

~Dg84

Doesn't the Koran have a passage saying that muslims are to move to other nations, set themselves up to be persecuted by the natives, and use that as an excuse to kill them and take over?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Why do Muslims move to Europe, USA, etc?

To get white girls. Have you not seen their women?

Like I said earlier, they do it for the nookie.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Muslims are like liberals.

They rails against the values normal people hold dear.

Then they move to where normal people are because its a BETTER quality of life.

And lastly they try to mold their CURRENT society and neighbors into the same type of shithole they just left.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
dubai.

Thats all the result of oil money. And the didn't have to do anything to get that but be lucky enough to live on the shitty land that covers it. They don't produce anything, they don't do anything to improve mankind.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#45]
To conquer other Nations?

Yes, just like Africa, northwest into Europe through Turkey and beyond (though they were driven back), north into Russia, and west as far as Indonesia, and now into Australia.

This has been a long term stategy.

The rest of the world either has to get the balls to fight them, or start learning the Koran.  They have given us no choice.  We either "submit" or die.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
dubai.

Thats all the result of oil money. And the didn't have to do anything to get that but be lucky enough to live on the shitty land that covers it. They don't produce anything, they don't do anything to improve mankind.

BULLSHIT.

from wikipedia:

Dubai is distinct from other members of the UAE in that revenues from oil account for only 6% of its gross domestic product. A majority of the emirate's revenues are from the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZ) [4] and now, increasingly, from tourism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#47]
becsuse they are hypocrites?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Beats the shit out of mud huts, and desert, and you can see a womans face, its a no brainer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Here's a good link for everybody: mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/155683.php
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top