Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 7:46:42 PM EDT
Looking for a full size stock (non folder) with a pistol grip.  Is there such?  If so where can I start looking for one?

thanks
Iso
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
try cheaper than dirt

[html]www.cheaperthandirt.com[/html]

sometimes they have them sometimes not...
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Got mine out of Cabelas.

[url]http://www.cabelas.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:25:15 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.brownells.com[/url] speedfeed
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:40:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I would think about not doing it. I have a 590, and think about where the safety is, on top.  If you put a pistol grip/full stock combo on it, think about how it will make it more difficult to pop the safety off.  
Did I make sense?
c-rock
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:48:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I put an ATI side folder on one of mine and it put the safety totally out of reach
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I looked at a couple of these stocks at the fun store.

Choate with the adjustable length of pull pistol gripped stock is probably the best as the reach to the 590 pump is very long.

The Speedfeed has a very annoying flaw of a gap between the pistol grip and back of the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Get the Choate
cpermd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top