Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
After many years of avoiding network television, I can honestly say that I have no idea who this guy even is. I saw his picture in an article online and didnt recognise him. Last time I watch ABC news Bill Beutel was the Anchor...or Roger Grimsby...i forget which....its been a while.

Dont know the guys politics...cant say i care to...sucks to be blown up on the side of a road though.
It could be worse...I seem to remember a series of video tapes coming out of that area about 2 years ago.....people losing heads and what not. Hope the guy doesnt decide to turn his experience into a crusade...if anything, hopefully he now knows and understands what our guys are doing over there.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
wow, what a bunch of heartless sister-fvckers. time to quarantine va, pa and mi and set off a smart-bomb. no, not the kind that kills, the kind that knocks some sense in your cud-chewing fvcktard heads.

i hope someone you love suffers or die in iraq or anywhere else in the world. come back here, and ask for prayers. don't forget to reference this thread and the dumbshit things you've posted.

those two were just doing their job. if it were the fat fuck limbaugh, you'd all be crying in your trailers. by the way, how come that fat turd, along with all the other fox fuckwads - hannity, o'reilly, etc, aren't over there? i'll tell you why, they come from a long line of warmonger and draft-dodgers who spout patriotism and courage from the back of the room. they, along with this dipshit, east-coast elite, manchurian candidate president will continue to cheerlead our soldiers to their deaths while reaping in millions from their corporate masters and dumbass sheep like you who swallow their every line like an ugly chick who swallows the football team because she thinks they really, really like her.

don't you get it? this corrupt administration will continue to send good men and women to die to line their pockets as long as you dumbfvcks continue to spew idiotic hateful tripe like this. you're being used, you dumb fvckers. pull out of your mothers and sisters, wipe off on their heads and get an education. and i don't mean in the mines.  

i'll keep saying this until all of you get it in your gomer, inbred-for-generations-and proud-of it heads. get out of that fvcking country and send all our forces to afghanistan and get that motherfvcker who continues to laugh at us.

jesus christ, what happened to this place?

Wow, you are from Kommiefornia. What a suprise. Go back to DU troll.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
wow, what a bunch of heartless sister-fvckers. time to quarantine va, pa and mi and set off a smart-bomb. no, not the kind that kills, the kind that knocks some sense in your cud-chewing fvcktard heads.

i hope someone you love suffers or die in iraq or anywhere else in the world. come back here, and ask for prayers. don't forget to reference this thread and the dumbshit things you've posted.

those two were just doing their job. if it were the fat fuck limbaugh, you'd all be crying in your trailers. by the way, how come that fat turd, along with all the other fox fuckwads - hannity, o'reilly, etc, aren't over there? i'll tell you why, they come from a long line of warmonger and draft-dodgers who spout patriotism and courage from the back of the room. they, along with this dipshit, east-coast elite, manchurian candidate president will continue to cheerlead our soldiers to their deaths while reaping in millions from their corporate masters and dumbass sheep like you who swallow their every line like an ugly chick who swallows the football team because she thinks they really, really like her.

don't you get it? this corrupt administration will continue to send good men and women to die to line their pockets as long as you dumbfvcks continue to spew idiotic hateful tripe like this. you're being used, you dumb fvckers. pull out of your mothers and sisters, wipe off on their heads and get an education. and i don't mean in the mines.  

i'll keep saying this until all of you get it in your gomer, inbred-for-generations-and proud-of it heads. get out of that fvcking country and send all our forces to afghanistan and get that motherfvcker who continues to laugh at us.

The best part of you must of ran down "Aunt Jacks" leg.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So..... You're saying this is Bush's fault?  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:02:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

While I agree that we need to get that guy "who continues to laugh at us", its too late to simply pull out of Iraq. The place would fall apart. We are going to be there for 50 years now, just like we have been in Japan, Germany, etc.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:18:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Don't you have a U.S Flag to burn or aid and comfort to the enemy to do?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:57:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Suprise Suprise Suprise
ernie pyle was a journalist
gomer pyle was a character.

And a "don't ask don't tell" character at that!

"Pyle....I've been watching you. And you've been watching me..."

"Gaw-lee, Sergeant Carter! Shazam!"

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:09:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Interesting...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:32:50 AM EDT
[#11]
ehhh, NEXT!

seriously, it's kinda hard for me to give a rat's ass especially the way the rest of the media is going all dewy-eyed over their "fallen comrade". i mean, it sux to be him and his cameraman and my sympathy to their families but after the way they've gone after our guys and their mission my "give-a-shit" bag is empty. i actually feel worse for the iraqi soldier who was hurt...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:04:33 AM EDT
[#12]
I like the "In the Line of Duty" comments from the asshats in the media...

Please..like he was a Soldier or a someone important...

He was over there like the rest of them, to get the next negitive story on the U.S.

The media are like the fucktards at DU and the DNC..they hate the American Soldier and they live to destroy the Country and divide it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#13]
roguecong only posts in GD.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
roguecong only posts in GD.

And spews all the right pre-canned lib talking points tripe, sometimes several times per sentence.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top