Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2006 7:25:08 AM EDT
This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY AMERICAN TO VIEW THIS FILM!

..............watch with an open mind and enjoy

Loose Change
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:27:18 AM EDT
[#1]

One hour long documentary to tell us that Bush did it?  Thanks, I think I'll skip it, Michael Moore...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#2]
AGNTSA.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
watch with an open mind

Some people's minds are so damn open that their brains fall clear out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess we can tell who the new DU troll is......
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:35:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't see why every one on here is so closed minded.  Acts of terrorism to ones own country have been used throughout the centuries, now all of a sudden, it's crazy talk?  Guess no one has read the documents on the plans to take down an American airliner in the 60's to start a war with Cuba if necessary.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
watch with an open mind

Some people's minds are so damn open that their brains fall clear out.

Thanks Rik... that's the hardest I've laughed since someone asked "Is that LigerStripe?"

564 post count... you could almost be considered an embedded DU troll with that many posts.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

I would think it's the duty of every american to smack the shit out of people who try to spread crap like this.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:47:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Fox News is bad! Now please, if you people don’t have anything constructive to say don’t say anything at all
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:48:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

..............watch with an open mind and enjoy

Loose Change

Dude you are just

My wife broke a nail this morning I blame Bush
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:50:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Fox News is bad! Now please, if you people don’t have anything constructive to say don’t say anything at all

I have something constructive to say:  Go construct an insane asylum and commit yourself.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I don't see why every one on here is so closed minded.

Perhaps because most of us aren't fucking paranoid idiots.  Some of us, however, clearly are.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps because most of us aren't fucking paranoid idiots.  Some of us, however, clearly are.

People here not paranoid??  Maybe not when it comes to talk about Bush, but there is paranoia with just about everything else.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Fly away litle moonbat, fly away.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

People here not paranoid??  Maybe not when it comes to talk about Bush, but there is paranoia with just about everything else.  

Some are.  Most aren't.  You decide which you fall into.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Well, get your stupid, tin foild hat wearing, kool-aid drinking, socio communist liberal ass hat propagandizing Al Whore loving, John kerry sucking BS back to DU and get the FUCK off our board.

Talk about paranoid.  You pussies can't even have one post/reply that goes against your propaganda BS.  So, go fuck off.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I work for the Gov't, so I'm not paranoid.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I work for the Gov't, so I'm not paranoid.  

Depending on what part of the government you work for, I'd feel better if you WERE paranoid.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I don't see why every one on here is so closed minded.  Acts of terrorism to ones own country have been used throughout the centuries, now all of a sudden, it's crazy talk?  Guess no one has read the documents on the plans to take down an American airliner in the 60's to start a war with Cuba if necessary.

Operation Northwoods
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Yes that's why UBL has continously denied any involvement in 9/11. That's why the Taliban came out on television that same day swearing that they had nothing to do with it.  

Fool, go play in the highway for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yes that's why UBL has continously denied any involvement in 9/11. That's why the Taliban came out on television that same day swearing that they had nothing to do with it.  

Didnt ya hear??? Bush and the military paid them off to take the blame. Osama is on the patroll too thats why he hasnt been caught yet. Ohhhh and the whole cold war thing......Reagan paid off Russia just so he could look good saying "Tear down that wall" 50 years later.....But Bush put him up to it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Fox News is bad!

Um, perhaps you are forgetting about Laurie Dhue?

Now please, if you people don’t have anything constructive to say don’t say anything at all

What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?  Are you a racist?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#26]
If the United States government is capable of this big of cover up.  How hard would it be to wax this guy before he made the video? Or get rid of him and the video? For the cover up to work the government would have to control all media, make 4 flights disappear, and then plant evidence that the crash was from a commercial airline.  So terrorist crashed 3 planes and one was forced to crash before it made to its target or there is a large government cover up. I think it was terrorist.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#27]
No I have a color Television
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Heh, you really are a simple little man, aren't you?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Real nice.

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The only connection between the 9/11 hijackers and the U.S. government was the impact point at the Pentagon, asshole.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#31]
I love how the "missiles fired seconds before impact" have no smoke trail or flare from the rocket motor.

and how this compelling low quality video evidence shows that the underside of these 767s looked darker than normal(due to that weird shadow thing that most objects create when they block the sun), therefore its a government conspiracy!

there is only one thing I am wondering about, the confiscated traffic/whatever videos supposedly showing the plane that hit the pentagon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top