Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 10:25:05 PM EDT
I just wanted to check in and let all of you who have selflessly supported me that I am still breathing and kicking.  I am still going through my mourning stage, but feel like I am in the tail end of it.  I am just now accepting the reality of what is going on in the current events of my life.  The kids are doing really good, and have in fact expressed that they are glad to be back home.  I am still a little worse for wear, having a hard time eating and sleeping, but am surviving in the long run.  The folks are doing a great job keeping my spirits up, and keeping my head out of the dark clouds.  and the kids keep me out of severe depression, as thay don't let me sleep past eight in the morning.  I know it has been a while since my last post, but have had troubles sorting out what exactly has been runnung throughh my mind.  Again, I want to thank each and every one of you who contributed to my cause, no matter how, as it has carried me to the point in which I stand today.  I'll be around.

Rusty
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
keep the faith man
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Hang in there!  

Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep Strong Rusty!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I just keep breathing knowing that things will eventually get better.  I just have to keep my chin up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#5]
You're well on your way. Hang in there man!!  You've got all the really important stuff covered.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just keep breathing knowing that things will eventually get better. I just have to keep my chin up.

Just keep that in mind.
Been through a similar situation myself.  It does get better.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#7]
BTT

hang in there
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck to ya!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Best Wishes
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#10]
You're going to feel fine again.

...Until the next horrific thing happens in your life.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I just keep breathing knowing that things will eventually get better.  I just have to keep my chin up.

That is all you can do.  Don't assume that you are past the worst.   It may take years before you feel like your old self again, but one day you will.

Did you get full legal custody yet?   The only repayment that your contributers want is to know that you to are rid of that ex bitch of yours forever.    

Best wishes.  Please keep us posted
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Really good to see you here   Hang tough brother.  You'll be fine !

This site has a LOT of great people.  I wouldn't be here right now, posting this, if it didn't.

Best of luck to ya !
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad to hear you are hanging in there Rusty.

Have you had a chance to do any "outdoor" stuff with the kids?

GM
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#14]
You know..  Maybe getting "horizontal" might help you on your way..
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Glad to hear you are hanging in there Rusty.

Have you had a chance to do any "outdoor" stuff with the kids?

GM

I take the kids to one of several parks here designed specifically for kids.  They love to get outside and tool around.  I took them up to the mountains yesterday for a bit too.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is all you can do.  Don't assume that you are past the worst.   It may take years before you feel like your old self again, but one day you will.

Did you get full legal custody yet?   The only repayment that your contributers want is to know that you to are rid of that ex bitch of yours forever.    

Best wishes.  Please keep us posted

As far as the "ex" goes, yeah I am rid of her forever.  She is trying to play games with my head.  Calling and rubbing in that she was going out of town to spend a few days with yet ANOTHER guy up in northern MN somewhere.  Sad thing is she is dragging my oldest through the gutter with her.  I can only pray that her biological father is fighting tooth and nail to remove her from that shit.  As far as custody goes...it's in the works.  I am not letting that one slide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top