Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2001 11:16:00 AM EDT
Ok my friend dared me to say this so I am.  & I mean it. lol.  Guns are retarded & the really big guns are only made so men with very small penis's can feel better about themselves.  Guns are very cowardly b/c it's killing something with tthe flick of a finger.  Why don't people use fucking knives anyway.  Kids would like it b/c 2 people fighting with fists or knives in a video game would be way more bloodshed than with guns anyway.  I don't advocate hunting at all b/c unless you're going to eat the animal, I don't think you should be hunting.  I'm not gonna pass judgement on anybody but the bottom line is that I don't think guns should be used for any purpose except hunting at all.  I also think that guns should not be sold to anyone without a hunting license.  Guns should be banned throughout the world except for this purpose & I think if anyone was caught shooting someone with a gun they should automatically get life in prison without parole, but not the death penalty b/c I don't believe in it.

k thas all thanx for reading!

Peace,

Rob
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Well everybody, I think this thread is a chance for all of you to practice your [b]well reasoned[/b] and [b]well thought out[/b] responses to the unknowing.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Aint it great we have a 1st Admendment so you can express the above "opinion"?
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Guns are retarded?  What are you 2?

Give a real argument or get the hell off our site.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#4]
oh boy, I smell a flamefest coming on.
here it comes....
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, don't feed the Trolls, especially those who seem to have a great deal of interest in the size of a man's penis.

Eric The(Some'Friend'YouGotThere)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I would suggest this gentleman go read some books by Orwell , Huxley & Kafka. (Maybe even Hemingway :)
 Then he should read some history books to learn about individuals like Stalin, Hitler, Chairman Mao, Pol Pot etc. Any other books detailing the oppresive regimes that existed in the former Soviet Union & Eastern Europe for about 40yrs this century.

It seems people who have the benefit of growing up & living in a relatively free society fail to grasp over the course of history how rare that is & how lucky they are!!
  Yet these ignorant & uneducated fools take it for granted & fail to see the larger scale of things & the potential long term consequences of their short sighted "feel good"  politics.

I cant't decide if these people are just naive & retain some idealized notion of how the world should be (a theoretical utopia) or just stupid!

After reading about these kind of autocratic & oppressive rulers I'd be curious what he thinks of the concept of having the right to keep & bear arms to defend oneself,family,property & perhaps even defend one's society against tyranny!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#10]
What's all this gibberish about retards and small penises? I think you're looking for that McUzi site.

I remeber an "A TEAM" episode where these passivist peeons were getting their buts kicked (and rightfully so).  When Hannibal and the crew swooped in to save the day, the peeons had the audacity to be mad at him for his violent tactics.  You all know the ending.  The A Team Kicked but and the peeons lived on to be, well peeons again.  In the closing seen Hannibal tells the peeon (flaming H@mO!!!#$#$-sorry, couldn't help it) "Without people like me there could never be people like you."  Man, what a show!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#11]
A friend dared you?  Are you too chicken to voice your rather idiotic opinion without encouragement?

Regarding big guns/small penis remark:  Read what Freud had to say about those who fear weapons.

Guns are cowardly?  Aren't you the one who needed a dare to have the guts to post on our site?

[b]I don't advocate hunting at all b/c unless you're going to eat the animal, I don't think you should be hunting.[/b]  What?  Could you please make some sense.  Most hunters, like myself, do eat what they kill.

[b]I'm not gonna pass judgement on anybody but the bottom line is that I don't think guns should be used for any purpose except hunting at all.[/b]  Too bad there is no sporting use clause in the 2nd Amendment or you would actually have an argument.  Do you believe that people have no right to self-defense?  Is so, I hope you are attacked be a criminal bent on harming you in the very near future.

[b]Guns should be banned throughout the world except for this purpose & I think if anyone was caught shooting someone with a gun they should automatically get life in prison without parole, but not the death penalty b/c I don't believe in it.[/b]  So it wouldn't matter if they were defending themselves from a mortal attack would it?  Great, now we have no right to stike back against those who wish to harm us for our goods.

[b]Peace[/b]  You do realize that peace was made possible by those bearing firearms.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:35:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is clearly a child home for summer vacation using Mommie and Daddy's computer.  Ignore him and he will go away.  Please don't respond and he'll get bored and go play with his Barbie dolls.
View Quote

Perhaps summer school would be in order for some grammar lessons.

Ya Think?[;D]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#13]
"A fear of weapons is a sign of a retarded sexual and emotional development."

-- Sigmund Freud
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

-- Sigmund Freud
View Quote

I think we should end this thread here. There is nothing more left to be said! [:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

-- Sigmund Freud
View Quote

good one, garandman!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Welcome back to the site, Captain Obvious...
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#19]
OK it's bed time you can play with the gun people some other time.[:o)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:  I'm not gonna pass judgement on anybody but the bottom line is that I don't think guns should be used for any purpose except hunting at all.
View Quote

Your grand scheme to change the way the world works is kinda inhumane to the poor animals, innit?  I mean, if we only shoot at animals, how are we honestly expected to hit them without knowing where our bullets will go?  Must we now run up alongside the prospective sandwiches and club 'em with your wee willy until they keel over laughing?  I'm not sure I'd want to eat it after that...
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Guns are very cowardly b/c it's killing something with tthe flick of a finger.  Why don't people use fucking knives anyway.  Kids would like it b/c 2 people fighting with fists or knives in a video game would be way more bloodshed than with guns anyway. Guns should be banned throughout the world except for this purpose & I think if anyone was caught shooting someone with a gun they should automatically get life in prison without parole, but not the death penalty b/c I don't believe in it.
Peace,
Rob
View Quote

You condemn firearms & endorse bloodshed with knives & fists ??
 Lost me there explain the logic?

You also emdorse violent video games for kids ???
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Guns are very cowardly b/c it's killing something with tthe flick of a finger.  Why don't people use fucking knives anyway.  Kids would like it b/c 2 people fighting with fists or knives in a video game would be way more bloodshed than with guns anyway. Guns should be banned throughout the world except for this purpose & I think if anyone was caught shooting someone with a gun they should automatically get life in prison without parole, but not the death penalty b/c I don't believe in it.
Peace,
Rob
View Quote

You condemn firearms & endorse bloodshed with knives & fists ??
 Lost me there, explain the logic?

You also endorse violent video games for kids ???
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#23]
*Sigh*

Why do you keep feeding them?
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#24]
My friend dared me to do it b/c he wanted to see me embarrased but I'm not.  No I ain't no kiddie at home alone.  I'm serious.  If I had known this site was around I probably would've said it anyway.  Oh btw, I like the little troll things. lol

Rob

Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#26]
When someone with a small penis decides what you can say, think, or do, how are you going to argue? With a knife? They  certainly will have a gun.  Isn't this a world where there always will be a supply of small minds like this, that the rest of us always have to be prepared to deal with, with guns? Isn't this a country built on the idea that any one person has rights that the other 249,999,999 can't vote or legislate away? Have you ever really thought out your ideas? Ever had someone knock you down, kick in your teeth and take your wallet? Obviously not because you haven't had to think about guns more originaly than what someone  in a press room said. What are you going to think when you wake up at night and somebody is standing next to your bed, and they are not friendly. I won't be wishing. You will. Do you have any concept of how many crimes are prevented and lives saved by guns? No, your too busy watching tv and thinking you have guts on the internet.  And name any group of people, get them together, tell them how much you disagree with and despise them where you wouldn't only but completely safe but protected. I can easily name one, my fellow gun owners. How much guts does that really take?

Sorry guys, not throwing troll food but he's a believer. Lets see if when his knee jerks his mind can start walking.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My friend dared me to do it b/c he wanted to see me embarrased but I'm not.  No I ain't no kiddie at home alone.  I'm serious.  If I had known this site was around I probably would've said it anyway.  Oh btw, I like the little troll things. lol

Rob

View Quote

I'd like to take you seriously here - REALLY, I would.

I've known MANY people just like you in their opinions. One central fact proved true of most all of them. THEY ALL HAD VERY LITTLE ****ACTUAL******* EXPERIENCE WITH FIREARMS.

To put it another way, they had formed an opinion about something they knew SCANT little about - mostly from the biased media coverage, and a general lack of knowledge of the vast number of times firearms are used in this country to both defend and save innocent lives.

If you REALLY want to learn something on the subject, since we both live in SC, I'd be willing to educate you.

If on the other hand, you merely come here on a dare, JUST GO AWAY. We've seen too many like you, and frankly, you do a poor job of communicating arguments that are weak to begin with. Those who have preceeded you here have done a better job.

Peace,
garandman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top