Page / 2
Posted: 8/6/2001 8:54:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
COWBOYS.   [beer][frag]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
RAIDERS BABY!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, I forgot.  They tear out my heart EVERY YEAR.  Oh well, at least it is better than having to watch basketball.  Yuck.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
[size=6]DA-BEARS[/size=6]
The Monsters of the Midway are Back !!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Monsters of the Midway are Back !!!!!
View Quote

Gotta love your faith, but I don't think so.
If wishing helps, count me in for minute or two each day. Go Bears! Wish! Wish! Hope! Hope!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
COWBOYS.   [beer][frag]
View Quote

I think Jerry Jones must have been smokin crack with his buddy Michael Irvin when he predicted that the cowboys would win 10 games this year. They are being way too optimistic, i say maybe 6 games if they get some luck...
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#7]
[b][purple][size=5]VIKINGS All the way!!!!!!!!!!![/size=5][/purple][/b]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/lR/jq/Yg/yM99690.jpg[/img]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#8]
There can be no doubt - RAVENS WILL REPEAT IN SUPERBOWL XXXVI!!!!

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/035/Px/O0/By/JR55278.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:37:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Bucs........by the way I have some swamp land to sell you if you believe that.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#10]
AFC:
East-Dolphins
Central-Ravens
West-Broncos

Wild Cards-Titans, Colts, Raiders

AFC Champions-Broncos

NFC:
East-Eagles
Central-Bucs
West-Rams

Wild Cards-Giants, Vikings, Saints

NFC Champions-Rams

Superbowl: Broncos over Rams
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:05:54 AM EDT
[#11]
[b]Who cares????????[/b]

A bunch of overpaid punks who, for the most part, would be gangsta's if they weren't pro athletes.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:10:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Buccaneers have to be an early pick with Brad Johnson on board.  I have tried to support them in the past but couldn't get past the stupid mascot and those ugly colors until they fixed that stuff four or five years ago.

The Vikes aren't going anywhere.  Their whole team is falling apart.

I dunno who from the AFC will be there, but I sure hope it isn't the Broncos!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:11:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[b]Who cares????????[/b]

A bunch of overpaid punks who, for the most part, would be gangsta's if they weren't pro athletes.
View Quote

If you don't care, why waste your time and OURS posting that little rant?  I am sure no one who IS a fan cares to read that crap.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just wanted that picture to be seen again...

My prediction: The Bucs
My wish: The Vikes

Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:14:11 AM EDT
[#15]
The Dolphins!!!
In the 1st quarter of last nights Hall of Fame game, the Dolphins moved the ball up and down the field like the Cowboys of the early 90's.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I just wanted to say that I love you both, you guys.  God Bless you and your faith in our team. I've been following the Vikes since '73 and will never give up on them.  Even if they had one player I'd still back 'em to the hilt.

THE VIKINGS BABY [>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:26:46 AM EDT
[#17]
[size=6][green]The New York Jets[/green][/size=6]

They should have a pretty strong season with the adoption of the West Coast style offense, new head coach, and a bunch of quick wideouts.
The running game remains solid with Curtis Martin running the ball.

The defense should continue where it left off last year.

My prediction is that the Jets are at least a playoff team...
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]Who cares????????[/b]

View Quote

If you don't care, why waste your time and OURS posting that little rant?  I am sure no one who IS a fan cares to read that crap.
View Quote

Life's a bitch, ain't it.  I love wasting my time and especially YOURS by posting that crap and they are still a bunch of overpaid punks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:29:22 AM EDT
[#19]
STEELERS will win the SUPERBOWL!!!!

I can't believe no one else made the right prediction. Go BUS!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Chairborne Ranger:
Buccaneers have to be an early pick with Brad Johnson on board.  I have tried to support them in the past but couldn't get past the stupid mascot and those ugly colors until they fixed that stuff four or five years ago.

The Vikes aren't going anywhere.  Their whole team is falling apart.

I dunno who from the AFC will be there, but I sure hope it isn't the Broncos!
View Quote

The Bucs?  Are you smoking crack?  I can't figure out why everybody believes that Brad Johnson will deliver for them.  Shit, ask the Redskins how much he helped them.  Besides, the rumor is that his arm is dead for the long ball.  He just doesn't have the oomph to throw it past 30 - 35 yards with any accuracy.  Plus he's as fragile as an infant.  The 'Skins Offensive line was threatened with termination if Brad got hurt so he was extra protected.  The Bucks don't have that strong of an Offensive line.  My prediction is that Brad breaks/tears/ruptures something by week 3.

VIKINGS BABY [>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:41:20 AM EDT
[#21]
[img]http://www.sf49ers.com/SiteImages/PhotoGallery/001.jpg[/img]

[b][size=4]FORTY FV
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I just wanted to say that I love you both, you guys.  God Bless you and your faith in our team. I've been following the Vikes since '73 and will never give up on them.  Even if they had one player I'd still back 'em to the hilt.

View Quote

NO, NO, NO!!!!

God bless [i] YOU [/i] my friend!!!

A Michigander in Maryland? And you still keep the faith? Good for you!

It is truly hard being a Vikes fan here in Georgia...especially after the Gary Anderson heartbreak of '98  sob sob sob

Vikes creed: "We'll get 'em next year!"

BTW (to non-viking fans)  No, I will [b] NOT [/b] erase the image url when I reply...and if ya'll don't like it, I'll whoop yer asses, I'll guarantee ya, by God!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Life's a bitch, ain't it.
View Quote

I am not interested in discussing your marital problems.

I love wasting my time and especially YOURS by posting that crap and they are still a bunch of overpaid punks.
View Quote

I guess that just shows how little your time is worth, huh?  
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:41:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

NO, NO, NO!!!!

God bless [i] YOU [/i] my friend!!!

A Michigander in Maryland? And you still keep the faith? Good for you!

It is truly hard being a Vikes fan here in Georgia...especially after the Gary Anderson heartbreak of '98  sob sob sob

Vikes creed: "We'll get 'em next year!"

BTW (to non-viking fans)  No, I will [b] NOT [/b] erase the image url when I reply...and if ya'll don't like it, I'll whoop yer asses, I'll guarantee ya, by God!
View Quote

I also will not erase the image url.  You can never have enough Cris Carter.  

Roy, you have the patience of a saint (and not the lame ass ones from New Orleans).  Being a Vikes fan in Georgia??  Man, that's dedication!  The '98 loss was tough.  God in his infinite mercy made the power in my house go out almost to the second after the game ended (ABSOLUTELY TRUE) so I didn't have to suffer the Post-Game crap.

I feel it my friend, this is OUR year.

GO VIKES [>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#26]
My prediction:

Monday night football will still suck.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#27]
I can't believe some Vikings guy is accusing *me* of smoking crack!  Brad Johnson to Keyshawn, hey give it a chance.  If Brad's healthy (yeah I know, *if*) he's pretty damn good.

Hey, I have always liked the Vikes all the way back to the Chiefs Super Bowl, and through the Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders Super Bowls too, and I was happy when the Bills were able to finally match, if not exceed, the record of four Super Bowl appearances with no wins.

But their team is gutted this year.  No Robert Smith.  No Todd Steusie.  No John Randall.  No Matthew Hatchette.  No Korey Stringer (bless him).  No D to speak of, and Randy Moss and Chris Carter can't do it by themselves on offense.

Vikings in 2001?  You put down *your* crack pipe, dude!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 1:30:00 PM EDT
[#28]
My prediction as well.....
 The Browns will get their ass kicked by everyone in the NFL, again.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And the best Defense in the League will continue to dominate!!! Best linebacker in the game, Zach Thomas-

View Quote

Best defense in the league????  Didn't Baltimore win the Superbowl ENTIRELY on the backs of their ferrocious defense?  I think Ray Lewis is probably one of the best linebackers ever to play the game. What ever your opinions of him personally, he's an animal on the field.
Baltimore kept their defense intact and beefed up their offense significantly. I think it's time for a repeat!!!!

BTW, I'm a Boyz fan first and foremost, but they aren't looking too good right now IMO. I'll still root for Dallas, but I'm going to every Ravens home game this year so I can like them too so there.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Best defense in the league????  Didn't Baltimore win the Superbowl ENTIRELY on the backs of their ferrocious defense?  I think Ray Lewis is probably one of the best linebackers ever to play the game. What ever your opinions of him personally, he's an animal on the field.
Baltimore kept their defense intact and beefed up their offense significantly. I think it's time for a repeat!!!!

BTW, I'm a Boyz fan first and foremost, but they aren't looking too good right now IMO. I'll still root for Dallas, but I'm going to every Ravens home game this year so I can like them too so there.
View Quote

Yes they will. The Ravens are one of my clients (When you see all the 'eye candy' on the Smartvision Screen in the endzones, thats mine) They WILL be the team to beat. They've kept almost ALL of thier bone-crushing defense, and SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded the offence....Elvis has been looking GREAT in training camp.

Bulldog out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Chargers make the playoffs this year.........[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#33]
 Yeah man , the Dolphins will rule .

I never had a problem with Frank Gifford ,
but Dan Deirdoef had to go .
I hate Eric DICKerson .
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#34]
HEY.....RAY LEWIS.....YOU JUST WON THE BIG ONE!...THE SUPER BOWL!.....what are ya` gonna` do now?........."Man....I gots to rob me a liqeur store"............[grenade]...[whacko]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#35]
My predictions: Football will still be...[sleep]  Vikes, will let us down, again.
Bucks, will win SuperBowl. Come Football season, I'll be hunting Grouse on Sundays. Will be concentrating more on the Twins, and my favorite sport...Hockey. [img]crashingthenet.com/bloodysydor.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#36]
[>]:)]  VIKES RULE !!!

I never knew there were so many Viking Fans...great!  I'm a Hard Core to the Bone Vike Fan.  Born in Minneapolis, MN...This year will be a long tough year, but the VIKES will be there in the Playoffs at seasons end.

[>]:)]  VIKES RULE !!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
My predictions: Football will still be...[sleep]  Vikes, will let us down, again.
Bucks, will win SuperBowl. Come Football season, I'll be hunting Grouse on Sundays. Will be concentrating more on the Twins, and my favorite sport...Hockey.
View Quote

Aaaah come on Mach1. The Gopher Hockey team is going all the way and you put up a pic some Homo pro.

But to stay on topic. The vikes will let us down again. Smith was the key to the offense the last few years and the D is nonexistent.

I'll say Bucs (Vikings south?) to the superbowl but will lose.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#39]
You heard it here first...Patriots,no joke
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Sorry viking fan.....your team is on the skids, and sinking fast.

DITKA vs. vikings.......DITKA by 10 !!!

btw, how many superbowls have the vikings won ????[:D]
and remember, just showing up at one doesnt count....
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#41]
TITANS!!! It's time to pay the Ravens back.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
HEY.....RAY LEWIS.....YOU JUST WON THE BIG ONE!...THE SUPER BOWL!.....what are ya` gonna` do now?........."Man....I gots to rob me a liqeur store"............[grenade]...[whacko]
View Quote

You bought the media hype much the same as John Q. Sheeple buys their hype about most other topics.....

Bad judgement? Yes. Not very smart?  No not very.  Guilty of murder?  Paleeezzz.  He's still the one feared by the most. Just ask Eddie George!  BTW - why such a lack of Titans fans?  I think they are the only other team CLOSE to being as strong as the Ravens right now.  Once "Balmore" got past Tenn last year, I knew it was over!

Vikings fans - on the Monday Night Football date in Baltimore (if you can stand to watch), I'll be seated (standing) about thirty rows up behind the Vikings sideline.

I guess we'll find out soon enough who has the team to beat this year, but I'm gonna talk sh*t until then!!!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Best defense in the league????  Didn't Baltimore win the Superbowl ENTIRELY on the backs of their ferrocious defense
View Quote

Their defense does rock, but remeber, the Titans s had the highest ranked def last year. They may not have won the superbowl, but they were one of the top three teams for the past two years.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#47]
i can't understand why i did't see the BROWNS as a pick to win it all. no i am not drunk. packers - browns superbowl. well, i had a couple of beers.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Who Really Gives A F%ck about these biggest,baddest,chemically cloned,over paid party convicts.[b]Not me I'm not at the party.[moon]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
WOOHOO!!!

Looks like I am ready to rock in Big D!!!

Just scored 6 tix to the Dallas / Washington Monday nighter on October 15th along with 6 tix to the Stars / Flames game on saturday the 13th!!! Damn I love sports!!!

NY to Dallas party wagon leaving shortly!!!

]=)
View Quote

Lucky Bastage!!!

Wish I could be there with ya...  [beer]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#50]
I saw this thread, and it was enough to bring me out of lurker status and register.
While I won't come out and say that I believe the Packers will win the Superbowl, I will say that they are a great team, and I am a huge fan.

Best Quarterback in the league.  Superior depth at O Line.  Potential stars at Wide Reciever and a two back tandem in Levens and Green that could rival that of Levens and Bennett.  And Gilbert Brown is back!!!!
Most importantly, a TEAM attitude, chemistry, and great coaching.  We have a lot of veteran talent taking huge pay cuts to stay at Green Bay.  Green Bay makes up for any shortcomings in talent with it's huge heart.

That said, I really wish we had a proven tight end, a star reciever other than Freeman (although he looked really good in the Family Night scrimmage), and an unstoppable power end on the D Line ala Reggie White in his prime.  That is where we are weak.  If we manage to address these issues with Franks or a new signee, and Jamal Reynolds pans out the way everyone hopes, LOOK OUT!  Unfortunately, so far Reynolds is getting his ass whipped in one on one by Chad Clifton, 2nd year pro OT who is really good.

I admire you Vikes fans for your Packer Fan-like dedication, but your team is decimated, especially on defense and ESPECIALLY in the backfield.  And football fans everywhere are mourning the loss of Stringer, he was an outstanding player and a worthy rival, as evidenced by the visit from Santana Dotson and LeRoy Butler.    

GO YOU PACKERS, GO!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top