Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2001 7:32:23 PM EDT
Anyone have a lead on any Marlin Camp 9 accessories such as stocks etc.  It is a really fun gun and I have looked around the net but have come up empty handed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Choate used to make a folding stock for it( I doubt they still do) and there used to be Bullpup style stocks available in all the gun magazines.I think it uses S&W 59 series magazines, too.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 8:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
according to a recent thread, you should avoid the muzzelite bullpup stock. get a folder. i think all (or most) camp 9s were made pre 94, so it would be hard to prove if it is ACUALLY preban, but noone could really disprove it,

anyone know why marlin stoped the camp guns, i thought they were cool.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Choate used to make a folding stock for it( I doubt they still do) and there used to be Bullpup style stocks available in all the gun magazines.I think it uses S&W 59 series magazines, too.
View Quote

Choate stopped making the folding stock back in 95' I think.  The camp carbine was cataloged by marlin at least until 1999.

I purchased a used Camp 9 last year & have been meaning to contact Marlin to see if I can determine the production date.

I have seen the Choate folding stocks a gun shows going for $90-$120 these days. I can't bring myself to spend the money.  
 I wish Choate would just make a pistol gripped fixed rifle stock for the Marlin like they do for the  10/22 , Mini 14 , & M1 carbine
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:44:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh well, thanks guys for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top