Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/20/2001 3:03:29 PM EDT
What do all you guys think of all these illegal aliens in our country?
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, I don't know.  How about since we've got a large Army installation in Texas, we just assign them to border patrol, with say orders to shoot illegals on sight, and lay a nice wide minefield. Then make the INS start a vigorous deportation program for all the ones currently here illegally.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Amen    [smash]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I hear that! I dont have a real big problem with the ones that are legal and speak ENGLISH and actually work for a living but the illegal non english speaking idiots really annoy me! I think there should be a open season!
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#4]
JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH TO SOLVE THE PROB.
YOU NEED ONLY ABOUT 10 GUYS TO PAY ALSO.
SET UP AUTOMATED MINI GUNS SPREAD APART. THEN THEY JUST HAVE TO RELOAD THEM EVERY SO OFTEN.
THEN SET UP GROUND SENSATIVE DEVISES TO KEEP THEM FROM TUNNELING IN. THEY'LL LEARN AFTER A FEW TRIES.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree with goose, let me go out there with a 24" AR with some nice glass and get some target practice.  If nothing else it would be fun putting some rounds in the dirt about 5 feet next to them.  Miniguns would be cool too! [rail]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Shoot them all, let God sort them out.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Deportation to those here illeglly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Dido ! I'm sick going to school , and hearing 1/4 of the kids speeking Mexican ! Seeing posters , and stuff that are in English , AND mexican ! "On the doors of our restrooms it says Mens , AND "what ever the mexican word for Mens is" !

We have a class just for the kids that can't speek English "witch I have no problem with (how elce will they learn) , but the kids in the class speek mexican if they talk to each other .... NOT ENGLISH !"

AND I would bet that 2/3 of the kids parents get a check from the state for NOT DOING A DAMN THING !

BTW- I changed schools a few months back , and I like ware i am MUCH better ! I don't have to deal with that yimmer-yabber that they call words , and I don't see these low-rider wanabe gang-bangers , with there hair all slicked back , doing that gang shit with there hands !
"I always tolled them I belong to a gang of one , and then showed them my one finger hand sine"

Regards: A ranting AR15wanabe

Quoted:
Yeah I hear that! I dont have a real big problem with the ones that are legal and speak ENGLISH and actually work for a living but the illegal non english speaking idiots really annoy me! I think there should be a open season!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I totally agree with all of you! I cannot stand illegals, In the words of the great Ted Nugent, "If you don't have a job, and can't speak English get the fvck out of my country!"
[sniper]
Rant mode: off
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I think you mean speak Spanish, not Mexican. I got into a real heated debate about what language is and is not "native" to the Americas. My point was that Spanish is just as European as English is. In fact the two countries are almost right next to each other. The only American languages that are truely native are the various Native American dialecs. And who speaks those languages anymore? If you migrate to another country, you must learn to speak their language. It is the equivalent of moving to China and refusing to speak Chinese because you don't feel like it or because it is too hard. Not only is this behavior rude but it would be economically and socially suicidal too.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Shooting unarmed women and children searching for a better life??  Yes only a true Brave American would do such a thing.  That same kind of think would have us killing Josheph, Mary and the Baby Jesus.
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Its easy to shoot women and children just lead them a llittle[}:)]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Does this mean Ann Margret isn't coming?
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Shooting unarmed women and children searching for a better life?? Yes only a true Brave American would do such a thing. That same kind of think would have us killing Josheph, Mary and the Baby Jesus.
View Quote

I don't think most people have a problem with them searching for a better life.  I DO have a problem when they come over here looking for free handouts at the expense of tax paying citizens and don't even have the *** **** common courtesy to learn our language or get a f'ing job.
Rail gun 'em  [rail]
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Give me a long range gun, a night vision scope and plenty of ammo and I would gladily work for free on the border.  Hell, if the government was smart they would sell vacation packages where you get to a be a border patrol agent and take free shots at border jumpers.  They could charge premium rates for highly active crossing spots.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#16]
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU MUST BECOME WANT TO BECOME AN AMERICAN AND AMERICAN ONLY, NOT SOME HYPHENATED BASTARDIZATION.

NO MORE MULTILINGUAL BALLOTS EITHER. THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS ARE NOT WRITTEN IN SPANISH.

Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#17]
"I think you mean speak Spanish, not Mexican"

I say mexican too like ar15wanabe, ever see a spanish-american who can't speak english? doubt it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#18]
HKer:
I think you may have stumbled on to something. This could be bigger than Disneyland!!!

BTW, up here in Idaho you would run out of bullets before you ran out of targets!! [sniper]

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"I think you mean speak Spanish, not Mexican"

I say mexican too like ar15wanabe, ever see a spanish-american who can't speak english? doubt it.
View Quote

I only say mexican because I don't think that Spanish , and mexican are the same .

After so many years the launage changed .
I don't think the language that the people of mexico speek now is the same as the language that the Spanish spoke when they came to Mexico , nor do I think that is the exact same as the language that the people of Spain speek now .

It is the same with Americans , and the English or "the mates down under" .

We all speek English , but I'll be damned if I know what some of the English people on TV are saying !

If I were asked what language I spoke I would have to say I speek "American-English" . If I were asked what language the guys on "junk yard wars" were speeking I would say "English-English , or European-English" .

BUT .... Many mexicans speek mexican , and live in the USA , and that "just ain't right" !

I don't want to see those "boarder hopein' , pepper bellys" shot entering our country .
I just want them to stay in there own damn country !

Or maybe if they hoped in to Canada or some ware that is not over populated as it is !

Regards: AR15wanabe
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#20]
I think they should have immediately sent Elian back home on whatever piece of drift they found him attatched to with nothing more than a good hard push in the general direction of Cuba.

The only legals I have a problem with are the ones that will not learn to speak english and drain our tax dollars into their pockets because they won't get a job.

As for the illegals I say deport them all on site. I have no problem with the use of deadly force to keep people from illegally crossing our borders because I view this as an invasion of our country with the express intent to break the law once they are here (besides, the Democrats get them to vote for, who else, Democrats).

Kyle
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 10:50:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Since so many people in the U.S. celebrate Cinco de Mayo, do they celebrate the 4th of July in Mexico?
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#22]
If you're angry with the aliens coming over, your anger is mis-placed.  You can hardly blame them for wanting to come here seeing what a sh!thole Mexico is.  However, you should be livid with the policticians who are dictating immigration policy and enforcement.  In typical Clinton fashion they want to own the issue, not solve it.  Solving it would mean less dependancy on them and thus fewer votes.  They don't even allow the Border Patrol do interior enforcement.  If they did, we could actually make a dent in the problem. Once they make it past the border, unless the local PD picks them up for some kind of infraction and calls the BP to determine alienage, they're here to stay.  Our immigration enforcement is a joke.  You can thank your elected officials for this.

MG
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#23]
AR15WANNABE,
  You are correct.  The spanish that mexicans speak is NOT castillion spanish which is what people in Spain speak.  The towns in Mexico are made up of a bunch of different tribal-like people.  Some words spoken in some towns mean something different in others.  In fact, when I was studying spanish to learn to speak to some of my employees, most of what I learned to speak they couldn't understand.  One of them finally took the time to teach me some of the slang words that they use in place of proper words.  

And yes I agree,  come to my country, speak my language!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#24]
The relationship between education and knee-jerk xenophobia has never reared its ugly heard so high as it has in this post.  The spelling and grammar in this post say enough.

I have news for many of you: if you had your way and all of the cheap labor was deported, [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] would be working for slave wages at menial jobs.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Mean Green,

I am actually angry at both. The politicians may tie down the BP, but saying that that and the conditions in Mexico cause people to illegally enter the country is like saying guns cause crime. I understand that these people are simply looking for a better life, but there are legal ways to enter the U.S.

Kyle
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Cible:
News flash, up hear in Idaho the starting wage for wetbacks as a milker start at $1800 a month with housing provided. To give you an idea of how that relates to the local economy: houses rent for $350 and nice 2000sq. ft. houses sell for $80-90,000. Our power bills dont go above $60. So if they did deport all of them tomorrow there would be legal workers ready to jump right in.  One of the tricks around here is to hire a bunch of illegals to work the spud and onion fields, when the work is done and its a day or two until payday the owner will give the Border Patrol a call and they come out and pick them up!! I've seen this personally and you can't believe how fast some of these dudes can run with hip boots on!!

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 12:53:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I say deport all of the illegals, especially the ones that make up 25% of the prison population in kalifornia, to new zealand.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Cible, you are in New Zealand, so therefore this thread is none of your business.  Your country has extremely tough immigration laws and is very isolated geographically, so you don't have the problem that we have here.  As for education, I am a college grad, I will compare IQ's with you any day, and I agree with most of what is being said, except shooting the women and children.  So, BUG OFF!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I got to agree with you all.  Official language is english it is not a co-offcial language.  What really gets me is when they talk about starting to teach classes in Spanish...  Last time I checked I was in America
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Well, looks like Larry G, a.k.a. Dick Tracy, has figured me out.  Where am I from?  Guam AND New Zealand?  At the same time, you idiots?  Check this out:

GU NZ

Get it yet?

GUNZ

How about now?  NO?  How's that I.Q. treating you?

GUNS

Now do you get it?
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#32]
" What do all you guys think of all these illegal aliens in our country"- Quote by unknown Native American circa 1600 AD.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#33]
AR15wanabe: I’m not saying I disagree with what you’re saying but you need to pay a little more attention in school.  You can’t spell worth a damn!

And don’t say it doesn’t matter either.  It does.  It feeds the anti’s belief that we’re all stupid, dumb ass gun owners.  You’re here talking about other people’s command of the English language and you can’t spell.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I still stand by my original post.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Annex Mexico - lot's of nice beach front property and natural resources - then tax the hell out of it.  Hey that reminds me of home!
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Some questions:

Who cares what language they speak comrade?

I do , it cost`s too much to explaine the most simple things in there native tounge.

Are we now going to enforce a way of speaking on our subjects?

YES!!

How about how they think too?

I dont really care about that one!!

Ever been outside America? (TJ and Victoria don't count)

YES!! many times

So when I travel to Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore across a six month period I should be forced to learn their languages?

Yes if you plan on living there!!

How about all the inner city and mountain folk who don't speak English properly?

they speak english with a bit of a twang. eaisly understood

Are you willing to personally test every alien to ensure that they meet your level of required English proficiency?

YES!!!

Just what is so very good about this language that you require the residents to be proficient at it?

cost effective spending of my tax dollars!!
over 90% of tax payers speak english.

Are you jealous because you don't speak a word of any other language?

NO!!

Are you paranoid that they're talking about you?

NO!!
Or are you just a racist?

NOPE!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#37]
35 years ago, this topic would be about blacks. Substitute illegal alien with black and it would fit right in with the right wing racist dog rhetoric of that time. Bashing illegals from latin America is an accepted form of racism. Just think, what if these brown people with latin names all left.  Just who is going to: clean your house, mow your lawn, wash the dishes, pick-up the trash, work the fields, take care of your kids, wipe your ass when you're invalid, paint your house and dig the ditches...all for minimum wage?  A white American?  I think not.  Yes we have a immigration problem, and I have very little patience with those who refuse to
learn English.. but to blame  THEM for all our ills???  This is not Germany in the '30's. or Mississippi in the '50's  or is it?  After reading some this garbage, I can understand why some folks question your right to own a firearm.  I am not a prejudiced person but I wouln't want you hate mongers moving into my neighborhood...the property values would drop faster that Clintons shorts.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#38]
RayVet,

I feel the same way about border jumpers from Canada. It is not about who is coming here, it is about how they are coming and what they intend to do here.

Paul,

I think it is wrong to force people to learn any langauge for any reason, but I feel that if you move to a country that speaks a different langauge then you should learn that dialect. However, you should not demand and expect the citizens to adopt your native tongue simply because you don't want learn their's.

Kyle
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#39]
That's pretty twisted to want to shoot illegals simply because they are trying to provide a better way of life for their families. This is the sort of thing that makes us look real bad to the liberal side. Then again it's not so astonishing to think some feel this way with the current debasement of life we are bombarded with continuously thru TV and music and popular culture as well as PC indoctorination saying certain segments of our population are more special than others and that there is a price to pay by certain groups for what their 'forefathers' are guilty of blah blah blah... . The fact is that our nation is the result of people desiring a better life and the natural right to human dignity, liberty and freedom. Granted it is a frame work that has become rather twisted from the original, but it is still much better than anywhere else. The illegals are lawbreakers and should be dealt with in a fair and reasonable mannner and should seek the means for legal immigration if possible, but if they choose to try illegally (because it is there only recourse) to enter and are caught then deportation is certainly fair and warranted. If you have the desire to kill, travel the world. There are places in eastern Europe and Africa that would welcome opportunists with the bend to kill unarmed civilians. We are a nation of laws based on the right to Live freely and can certainly understand the desire for the same by lesser (as in means) unfortunates from other parts of the world. But to become a citizen you should qualify and truly become one of us with the same beliefs of freedoms, human rights and speak the same base language and be a true citizen of this Country ( patriotism). But if you come here as an opportunist just for free handouts and to cause division FVck you. The quicker you are shipped out the better.
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Well lets see in Montreal which is a part of Canada they have all the signs if I am correct in French and it is a law that the signs are in French and they actually have language police which make sure that the signs are in French. And if you travel to France and don’t speak French they treat you like S**t. Are the French racist because they want you to speak their language when in their country. And how about the other countries that don’t like foreigners and treat them with contempt. From what I have heard even Switzerland does not want people to become citizens, unless they are very rich and then they might make an exception and the same goes for Australia. A few years ago the West Germans were upset that the East Germans were coming over to the west after the fall of East Germany they were worried about losing their jobs. And how about Asia, the Japanese feel that they are the best race and everyone else is inferior which is one reason that during World War II they treated the Chinese and Koreans like garbage and used them as prostitutes and for medical experiments just like they were lab rats. And lets not forget about the Batann Death March and all the Americans and other soldiers that they ran over with tanks, trucks and treated like the dirt beneath their boots. So why should the United States permit all these people to move to our country and treat us like dirt when they get here. I think you will find that these “nice mexicans” who only want to feed their poor families and not as nice as you think they are, just ask some of the ranchers who live on or near the mexican border and they will tell you all about these nice people who kill their livestock,  cut their barbed wire and set up camps and S**t all over their property. I would like all you people who feel so bad for these illegal immigrants to try the same thing in another country and see how you are treated when you enter their country illegally. It seems that the USA is the only country that people think should take in everyone who wants to move here with no restrictions.       Sniper for Justice
Link Posted: 2/21/2001 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#41]
I dont blame anyone for trying to improve their life.  It is a natural order of things.  If I were to travel to another country I would learn the language especially if I intended to stay there. The reason America is a better place to live is becuase of our ideals so you think when these people came here they would want to leave that style of living behind.  I dated a girl who's parents were both illegals and they had the grace to learn our language and her father did not want his daughters to adopt the "mexican" style of living.  He wanted them to adopt the "american" style of living.  Not my words hers.  Examples not having ten families per household and learning to speak english.  When I was in college to be a nurse one of the students was originally from mexico and her kids did not like to speak spanish.  They told their mother that they were americans and that they would speak english.  When in Rome do as the Romans do.  Since we are all Gods people I dont advocating killing them but I do think we should start tightening the regulations preventing the illegals from coming here.  We are open to all who will go through the proper channels.  My ex-wife went through the proper channels and became an American citizen and claim to be an American and nothing else.  I dont think there have been any racist remarks made here.  From what I have read everyone is open as long as the hispanics comply with the red tape.  With the influx of illegals crime rises and standard of living is lowered for all here.  This is not fair and shouldnt be tolerated.  I also question these people who say well if you dont have them who is going to do the "nasty work".  Sounds like big business rhetoric to me.  "We like them because they will work for nothing and we can treat them as less than human."  Pay better and quit being so greedy.  I see it everyday here.  They hire these people knowing they are illegal but they know that because these people are ignorant that they can get away with paying them slave wages   OH I mean minimum wage.  What a wonderful country this is becoming.  Easy for them because they sit up in their castles and look down upon all the serfs.  With all the burgeoise pushing this trash down the rest of our throats trying to get us to buy it.  My minimum wages worth.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:05:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Cible- I got two things to say to you! First Im sorry that we all are not perfect spellers like you! Second I think that you should be deported with all the other non-english speaking,money taking,tree leaning,space taking,prison filling,gang forming,river crossing,crack selling,kid making,worthless pieces of ****!
-GOOSE-
(Can you understand that or is my grammer to bad!)
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:30:10 AM EDT
[#43]
To those of you who think it would be wrong to shoot border jumpers, including women and children; I have a question for you.  Lets say some night you hear a sound downstairs.  You grab your trusty sidearm and go to investigate.  You find a man/women/child who has found $5,000 you had stashed away in a coffee can in your kitchen.  What are you going to do?  

Are you going to stop them using any means necessary to keep them from stealing something you have saved years for?  I am.  I don't care who it is, if I have to shoot them to stop them so be it.  They obviously don't give a damn about you so why should you give a damn about them.  It's the same thing with the border jumpers.  They are attempting to make it to our country to steal from ALL OF US!  So unless you you leave your doors unlocked and have a sign in front of you house saying "ALL POSSESSIONS FREE TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!" how can you sit here and say it is wrong to keep those bastards from stealing from all of us.

That pregnant woman is trying to make it here before the kid pops out so that we all have to pay for the little bastards healthcare, education, welfare, food stamps, etc.  Then the mother can't be deported either.  So if this persons intention isn't to come here and be a parasite, then why didn't they just go through the legal channels of acquiring US citizenship?  They obviously don't give a damn about the US.  Maybe it would be too hard to learn english, or learn about our history.  All they want is a free lunch.

So maybe you think I'm cold hearted.  I don't care.  I'm not busting my ass working full time, and attending college full time so that my tax dollars can be spent on some pos who isn't even a citizen of this country.  I'm not complaining about what I do because that is my choice; but I do it for MY family, not someone elses.  Is there something wrong with that?
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:33:40 AM EDT
[#44]
So Cible, you lied on your profile.  Makes you sort of like Clinton.  You are not really from NZ.  Silly me, giving someone credit for having character and integrity, believing they are from where they say they are, and being wrong in your case, finding out you like to play stupid little word games.  So you are an A**HOLE and a liar.  We got your little GUNZ thing the first time you mentioned in your second post.  Not everyone is as stupid as you.  You must be one bored and insecure individual and this is the only way you can feel superior, calling people idiots, etc.  My IQ is treating me fine, thank you.  How is your lunacy treating you?  
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:34:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Larry G; how about round 2 of the I.Q. testing?

Noname:  Right on.  What makes [i]us[/i] think that we're any different, that we're so special?

Rayvet is right.  35 Years ago this would have been about blacks.  100 years ago, it woud have been about krauts or eye-talians or polacks or whatever.  We are a nation of immigrants.

Sniper_762x51; you will notice that the English foricbly annexed Quebec.  Some of the Acadians were forced south, hence the Cajun.  Since the British forced themselves on the French, it seems reasonable that the Francophones retain some linguistic autonomy, n'est ce pas?  I agree with embracing the Montreal example as you so sagely did.  Since we forced ourselves upon Mexico, we [i][b]SHOULD[/I][/B] be bilingual.

Gosling.870ex-lax; you should be sorry.  Everybody told you not to drink so much during those formative grammar school years, and now, it's finally come back to haunt you.  Products of the American educational system that cannot write, speak or spell correctly are an embarrassment.  As stated above, the liberals look at people *just like you* and they have poster children for political marginalization.  Also, you think that I should be deported with the rest of the non-english speakers?  Are you so xenophobic, so frightened of the strange world out there that anybody who speaks more languages than you shouldn't be around (pig latin doesn't count, sorry)?  Are you so completely retarded that you don't see yourself embracing the same utopian ideal as such visionaries as Mao, and specifically, Pol Pot?

Originally squawked by Goose870ex-lax:
(Can you understand that or is my grammer to bad!)
View Quote

That would be "too" bad, you cretin.

Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Where is the IQ test, Cible?  I am waiting for your superior intellect to show, Kahn.  Where do you really live?  I am not saying that I agree with anything being said on here, just that originally thinking you were from New Zealand, I did not think you were qualified to speak on the manner.  And yes, it is possible to have a residence on Guam and New Zealand concurrently.  That is not so far fetched.
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:40:48 AM EDT
[#47]
the problem IS NOT that people are comming up from mexico/central america to get welfare,  rather it is the welfare system itself that we perpetuate in this socialist country. you can kill/imprison these people in droves and they will still come over the border as long as there is welfare.

if you get rid of the welfare then it stands to reason that the only people comming up here will be comming here to work--and work hard.  

and i dont think anyone here would be against hard working people comming to this country--would you??

[b]GET RID OF WELFARE COMPLETELY AND OPEN THE BORDERS.[/b]  if we do not we will be hearing about these problems forever, no matter WHO gets into office--FOREVER!!!!!

btw. "illegal aliens" are human beings too!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#49]
I agree with Ed.  We were all illegal aliens one time and another.  The U.S is meant to have a variety of cultures: Italians, Irish, Chinese, Africans and so on....  That's what make this country so great.  Let them come, I say.  It help the country's economy, they took up jobs that no real Americans want.  One thing I have to ad is that since we all live under the same house, we all have to obey the laws and regulations of the house, period.  "Can we all get along?" [:)]
Link Posted: 2/22/2001 6:24:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By LARRY G:
Where is the IQ test, Cible?
View Quote

The test was "where does Cible live?  The state of Guam, in New Zealand"?  The obvious answer was "No."

I am waiting for your superior intellect to show, Kahn.
View Quote

I don't see any posts by Kahn.  There's a Kihn, but Kihn is not from NZ.

Where do you really live?
View Quote

In the US.  Why else would I care?

I am not saying that I agree with anything being said on here, just that originally thinking you were from New Zealand, I did not think you were qualified to speak on the manner.  And yes, it is possible to have a residence on Guam and New Zealand concurrently.  That is not so far fetched.
View Quote

Neither is Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, I suppose.

So Cible, you lied on your profile. Makes you sort of like Clinton. You are not really from NZ. Silly me, giving someone credit for having character and integrity, believing they are from where they say they are, and being wrong in your case, finding out you like to play stupid little word games. So you are an A**HOLE and a liar.
View Quote

Uh-oh.  Sounds like somebody just found out there was no Santa Claus after all.  Some things are jokes, not lies.  And, "stupid little word games"?  Are all games and jokes that you don't understand "stupid"?

We got your little GUNZ thing the first time you mentioned in your second post.
View Quote

We?  You have a mouse in your pocket?  Speaking of speaking like Clinton!  Who elected you?  Anyways, I'm sure you are very proud that you finally understood a simple joke.

Not everyone is as stupid as you. You must be one bored and insecure individual and this is the only way you can feel superior, calling people idiots, etc.
View Quote

Here come the ad hominum attacks.  The inevitable result of crushing self-defeat.   *sigh*    Whatever....

My IQ is treating me fine, thank you.
View Quote

Glad [i]you[/i] think so.

How is your lunacy treating you?
View Quote

Just fine.  Newton spent time institutionalized, you know.  I'm in fine company.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top