Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2001 3:42:14 PM EDT
I have decided to start a collection of firearms blueprints.  I'd rather not pay for any (yes, I'm cheap) and I'm looking for them on the internet.  I already have the ar15 lower .pdf that is on the old site printed at full size.  Any links, files, etc. would be appreciated.

I am interested in ANY blueprints, except of course the ar15 lower because I already have that.

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Troll?
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
No offense, but... get a life!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't run into any (other than the AR-15 lower) on the net.  I've seen some ads in SGN, as well as one book at a gunshow which had somewhere between 10-20 receiver diagrams -- but who knows whether they are correct or not?

IMHO the best gun blueprint is one you design yourself.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]
No offense, but when we see somebody with 4 posts who nobody knows asking for firearms blueprints we think troll.  

Maybe you should have started your post with the "I'm not BATF, I have no wish to do anything illegal" disclaimer.  

If we give you information that is later used to perpetrate a crime we can be held culpable.  That's why your question smells a bit trollish.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks 71-Hour_Achmed
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 3:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No offense, but when we see somebody with 4 posts who nobody knows asking for firearms blueprints we think troll.  

Maybe you should have started your post with the "I'm not BATF, I have no wish to do anything illegal" disclaimer.  

If we give you information that is later used to perpetrate a crime we can be held culpable.  That's why your question smells a bit trollish.
View Quote

Understood, but if I saw someone say right off the bat "not ATF" the first thing I would think would be "he wants to do something".  I edited my post to say that I want ANY blueprints for ANY firearms.  I have been a fan of guns along with my best friend since we were old enough to know what they were.  Again, I meant no disrespect, but give me a break please.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Lets give him a chance, he MIGHT not be a troll.

As a draftsman before going back to school, I wanted to collect blueprints of firearms receivers.  I found it was easier to buy "blueprints" (actually 8.5x11 photo copies) on auction sites and draft them my self.  Only problem is I'd draft all day & wouldn't feel like doing it at night.  So if you are looking for actual prints, good luck.  When you can find them they cost an arm and a leg.  They cost so much I actually considered drafting and selling them as a part time job.  I've got a stack of prin...uhhhh photocopies that I'll get around to one day. Anyway good luck finding them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top