Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 9:56:27 PM EDT
A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you'll see, you'll feel so much better!"
The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit. Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, "Elephant my friend, why do you do this?
Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel So good!"
The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.
The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up and the rabbit again says, "Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! ... Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!"
The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and
starts to beat the shit out of the rabbit! As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, "Lion, why did you do this? ... He was merely trying to help us all!"
The lion answers, "That little shit! He makes me run around the forest like an idiot every time he's jacked up on acid!"
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
An old man is sitting on his porch when a young boy walks by tossing a roll of duct tape up in the air. The old man says, "Hey youngster what you got there?"

The young boy says, "A roll of duck tape."

The old man says, "What are you going to do with it?"

The boy replies, "I am going down to the river to catch some ducks."

The old man chuckles, "Yeh, right. Let me know if you have any luck."

About half an hour later the boy comes walking back up the street dragging a long line of duct tape with about 50 ducks stuck to it.

The old man jumps up and asks, "How on earth did you catch all of those ducks?"

The boy responds, "Guess I am just lucky."

The next day the young boy is walking by the old mans house with something in his hand and the old man asks, "Hey youngster what you got with you today?"

The boy says, "Just a pussy willow."

The old man yells, "Wait, I am coming with you!!"
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:06:49 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL... Crazy rabbit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
i got a good one for joke of the day, but i will save if for tomarow, or i guess today, or ......ahhhhhhh.......i post it later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top