Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 3:42:11 PM EDT
Delta Force at Waco. Black helicopters over urban cities. New World Order?

I have been spotting UH60's flying over my house often the last few months, Sometimes daily.  I do not like this, at all.  I feel like a Delta Sniper is probably stalking me or something, hehe. I also have a problem with our Sheriffs chopper here, they fly around everyday with what looks like an Armed guy hanging out of the Chopper, and they too fly over my house like everyday.

What's the deal? Am I just paranoid?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Point a scoped weapon up at the chooper,  if they shoot at you, you are being watched!!!  

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Am I just paranoid?
View Quote
Yes, you are.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you living near a Military Installation?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have never before noticed a UH60 in my neighborhood, not even when there is an Airshow.

I do not live anywhere near any Military Installations or National Gaurd bases that I know of.

Why should I have to feel like Im in a war torn country with armed military flying over my house looking in my backyard when im trying to just enjoy my afternoon?

Im sure I am being paranoid in thinking that they could give a crap about me personally but Why are there BLackHawks in Our Neighborhoods people? I just dont like it, UH60's usually just transport Special Forces, why are they readying themselves in my City?

I wont let them SEE me point a weapon at them but I do hold my Pool Pole up like an RPG when they fly over and act like im launching a missle at them, no return fire. Hehe
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Take some pictures, and send them in to your local newspaper, and ask them to find out what's going on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:52:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Terek, Where in AZ are you? I have seen the blackhawks also. I also see a lot of Apache's in the air around here. I know they build the Apache's here in the East Valley. They also test them here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#9]
With the price of blade hours on a Blackhawk, I really don't think you have any real worries. We do us a National Guard Blackhawk a couple of times a year to eradicate marijuana.
I see them, and H53 Pavelows, and AC130s, F15, F18, T2, T34, TH57, MH6, C17, C5, B1B, B52, AH1, and others daily. I just mark it off like the bumper stickers say, "jet engines, the sound of freedom" and leave it there.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:04:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Blackhawk helicopters over urban cities???
View Quote

As opposed to all those non-urban cities???
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Hi Milhouse,
Im located in the NE PHX/Scottsdale area.  I have a Scottsdale Mailing address and a PHX area code.  I havent seen an Apache around here in a long while.  I do however see some unmarked Fighter Jets flying around the canyons near the Desert Mountain/Bartlett lake area, They fly very low and very fast and I can only imagine the accuracy in which they can use their tremendously lethal weapons.  It makes me realize how defensles I am against a weapon like that.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have never before noticed a UH60 in my neighborhood, not even when there is an Airshow.

I do not live anywhere near any Military Installations or National Gaurd bases that I know of.

Why should I have to feel like Im in a war torn country with armed military flying over my house looking in my backyard when im trying to just enjoy my afternoon?

Im sure I am being paranoid in thinking that they could give a crap about me personally but Why are there BLackHawks in Our Neighborhoods people? I just dont like it, UH60's usually just transport Special Forces, why are they readying themselves in my City?

I wont let them SEE me point a weapon at them but I do hold my Pool Pole up like an RPG when they fly over and act like im launching a missle at them, no return fire. Hehe
View Quote

TEREK,

Hawks don't only transport SF.  They are THE military utility helo.  They do everything from move people to equipment.  Just because they fly around doesn't mean squat-taco.  I promise, the helo drivers couldn't care less about you being outside.  And there aren't any "Delta snipers" in them either.  You're being reeeeal paranoid thinking anything else.

Of course, on the other hand, maybe we ARE coming to get you.  [;)]

Take care,

-SARguy
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Terek,
Im in the south east valley, and I see the apache's flying overhead all the time. Expecially the longbow. Unmarked jets near Bartlet, that would be cool to see. Good luck
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#16]
They fight brushfires around here. From about May to October, that is all they have time for. There was a big story about how lower maintenance funding for the National Guard meant they might have to ground all of the UH60s about June or so this year. There was a real big outcry, and they still fly, so I guess they got that taken care of.

P.S. If you add an extra layer of foil, the Delta snipers can't get a target lock with their new milimeter wave radar systems. Just some friendly advice...
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
P.S. If you add an extra layer of foil, the Delta snipers can't get a target lock with their new milimeter wave radar systems. Just some friendly advice...
View Quote

HeheHehE, good one.  I was waiting for a Tin Foil Hat reference.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#18]
They're just testing new camera equipment.
Looking for ladies sunbathing in the nude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top