Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/3/2001 3:16:28 PM EDT
[b]What a great day!!! I get up sun is shining. Birds are chirping. Great breakfast. Saw a good movie, Rush hour 2. Then to top it all off, my FFL([url]http://www.independencearms.com/[/url]) calls me to say he has a rifle waiting for pick up. So I peel out of the mall parking lot. Go zooming down the parkway. Knock on his door and fill out papers. He talks on the phone and get some numbers written down on the yellow sheet and I go home with my new toy. Check it out!!!![/b]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/Je/WJ/ED/gM15516.jpg[/img]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/4Q/il/hB/gZ27478.jpg[/img]

[b]BTW this is my first Non-Kali firearm purchase!!!!Wooohoooo!!!! Guess what I'm doing Sunday.......[/b]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:25:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Sunday..?  Hopefully you're planning to buy new optics...

Take that BSA piece of shit off before anyone actually sees it and laughs you back to Kali!

It's no longer a mystery as to why you can't hold down a job or get laid! [:D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Take that BSA piece of shit off before anyone actually sees it and laughs you back to Kali!

It's no longer a mystery as to why you can't hold down a job or get laid! [:D]
View Quote

Hey man, Im broke!!!! give a poor brother a break [:(]

BTW, Anti, My b-day is at the end of the month. I wouldn't mind finding a present from you or Grin in my mailbox. Oh say a nice OKO sight maybe. I thank you in advance. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice. Happy for you[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
So........what ARE you going to be doing Sunday? Just kiddin' ya, man. [8D] Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah... Since your "lifestyle" has taken a turn for the worse, I figure you would get more use out of a fresh jar of Vaseline and a new rubber glove!  [:D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nah... Since your "lifestyle" has taken a turn for the worse, I figure you would get more use out of a fresh jar of Vaseline and a new rubber glove!  [:D]
View Quote

Only if you promise to be gentle, sailor boy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
[b][size=4]Who's Yo Daddy?[/size=4][/b]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Only if you promise to be gentle, sailor boy.
View Quote

Careful! (ominous tone)

Enjoy it, lordy.  I need to get a shorty upper myself.  Looks very nice.

CB
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:49:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I think the only thing I will change is the charging handle. I will switch it out to a Tac Handle. And I get a new job I'm gonna get her an OKO sight and flip up rear sight. That oughta do it. I really like the feel of the grip and the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice LEGP LT
Not bad for an out of work Ninja Bondtrader!

Enjoy your new Honey

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Great looking rifle.  Tying this to another thread, I believe your CA job interview was an omen, or let's just call it a sign, to be less [i]ominous.[/i]  
I know what it feels like to be unemployed.  The only way to look at it is as an opportunity. No, that does not pay the bills, but attitude really is at least 3/4 of the equation.  So, keep your head up, be persistent and remember...You're FREE!
Enjoy that beautiful rifle!    
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have to tell ya........the M4 styling doesn't really do much for me but man o man......I do really like the way the laser engraving looks on those rifles. Maybe next year if the 2002 LEGP rifles are full size........Enjoy it LT.
View Quote

The LEGPs are awesome! And in case you didn'y know, the LEGP 2002 will be full size [:)]

Tyler

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/tylerdurden1201%2FplatoonPic3%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I definitely need to win the lotto soon. I still need to replace the HK that my brother weaseled out from under me. Not to mention my collection is in need of a SAR1 and STG. Now we're talking 2002 LEGP {sigh} I need a job soon......
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#16]
We've already discussed your birthday gift, so lets just consider them as a gift aimed at employment opportunity...  

I hear you cute Phillipino boys can bring in big bucks if you hustle in the right cities! [sex]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I hear you cute Phillipino boys can bring in big bucks if you hustle in the right cities! [sex]
View Quote

Hey if someone should know, it would be you. So is that what does trips to AZ was for. THE TRUTH COMES OUT. DonR told me to watch out for you. [spank] [:D] ROFLMAO
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Lordtrader:  What'd you gonna do with it if'in you go back to Kali?  (hope you understood that)
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Well if'in I go back, it will just have to dissappear somewhere in the nether zone. I know nothing. I have nothing. There is nothing.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#20]
What are you going to do Sunday?

You're unemployed and have a [b]BEAUTIFUL[/b] new rifle and you're going to wait two more days?

Man, get you're priorities in order LT. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey LordTrader........Which BSA site is that.......and does it work well?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I believe that is the 30MM. Have not shot it yet. Will let you know Sunday after I shoot it.

Waiting till Sunday cause my car goes in the shop tomorrow to get AC recharged and coolant flushed and get a tire plugged. So I figure the day is shot. I don't feel like going shooting in the middle of the day when its 110 out. So Sunday it shall be. However if it cool down a bit in the afternoon tomorrow I might just make a trip anyways.  [;)] Hell I wanted to go today. But I got to my FFL around 5PM and shot the shit about this and that, then it was too late.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh BTW if any of you guys in the DFW area wanna go shoot on Sunday. I was thinking of going to Garland Public range. I should be there around 10AM or so.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#24]
That BSA is too big for 30mm. It has to be 42 or 50mm. What problems have people had with BSA red-dots anyway? Am just curious because mine works great. By the way, nice rifle Lordtrader.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Shane   Which one have ya got.......i was lookin at the 50mm.....for my legp when i get it....
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't really have any experience with BSA red dots. I got this used from GarryOwen at a good price.

Here's a pic of my happy couple. My my my they do multiply don't they.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/tE/vG/so/pW95626.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#27]
I have the 42mm and I feel it is the perfect size. I got it at our local gun show for $40.00 and snagged it 'cause they usually run $50-60.00 for the 42mm.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#28]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/Ef/i7/Sd/qq25990.jpg[/img]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/ve/Mm/T1/qr37062.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Damn, I need a little brother for my Bushmaster "20. Gonna shoot this weekend?

[img]216.105.37.221/images/gif015.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#30]
So, you're staying in TX after all? Why bother with the interview in SF then? :)
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey let us know how the BSA is holding up. Hell for $40.00 it's a deal.

Thought about installing one on mine one day.

What about BSA scopes anyone??

I'm like a lot of people that cringe at the $500 Leapold scopes. I not saying they are bad or anything just over MY limit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I have the same BSA on my Bushmaster M17s.

It has held up for about 200-250 rounds.  Works nicely, no loss in brightness.  

Not bad for a cheap red-dot sight.  

Actually, I thing the handgun recoil is worse on the scopes than rifle (especially .223 rounds) recoil--and, supposedly, the BSA can stand up to handgun rounds.

AFARR
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#33]
HAH!!! I got mine for $20 bucks incl. shipping.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:19:58 PM EDT
[#34]
$20.00? DAAAANNNNNGGGG! I also want that BSA laser with pressure switch and mount for $28.95 from www.midwayusa.com
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#35]
[b]Here's the entire family along with the new edition. I say the LEGP is fitting in quiet nicely, don't you?[/b]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/037/ve/Mm/T1/r713229.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't really have any experience with BSA red dots. I got this used from GarryOwen at a good price.

Here's a pic of my happy couple. My my my they do multiply don't they.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/tE/vG/so/pW95626.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Now THERE is a pair to draw to.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Timmy do you every have anything nice or helpful to say about anything anymore?

This guy was just looking for some friends to be happy for him and you got to be insulting with his choice of optics.

I for one am happy for him just to be out of CA. I for two am happy he got himself a rifle.

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey Lordtrader--

If you get a job back in California, what will you do with your firearms?

Speaking hypothetically, of course :)

1.  I am assuming that once they leave the state, re-importing them is illegal?

2.  Of course, they could become the ultimate closet queens and remain in the darkest recesses of your closet or safe to no-one's knowledge.

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 5:03:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Two things:

1)  Glad you got her home and she's a hottie but remember she has more than likely already been passed back and forth and fingered by Tim and Grin.

2)  When are you going to post the pic of you, your LEGP, TV dinners, and those little nubs you call toes!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This guy was just looking for some friends to be happy for him and you got to be insulting with his choice of optics.

I for one am happy for him just to be out of CA. I for two am happy he got himself a rifle.
View Quote

Hey ASSHOLE, please try to pay attention!

[i]Lordtrader is a personal friend.  It was a quite obvious to him and everyone else in this thread that I was joking.  Not only did "I" design this rifle, but my partner financed it for him as well...  And "YOU" have been helpful in what way..?[/i]

Crawl back in your lathe, head first, you self centered fat bastard!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Two things:

1)  Glad you got her home and she's a hottie but remember she has more than likely already been passed back and forth and fingered by Tim and Grin.

2)  When are you going to post the pic of you, your LEGP, TV dinners, and those little nubs you call toes!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

1) I don't care if she been fingered and what not by someone else. All she needs is a good douching with Hoppes and she's all mine [;)]

2) Still thinking on what goes well with an LEGP. I have the wine already, Kenwood Cabernet 1997. Guess I'll have to build a menu around that. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:40:28 AM EDT
[#43]
LT:  Glad it was worth the wait & I could help.

Hineline: Kiss my ass. antiUSSA sold the rifle to him & is kidding (see the big [:D] ) but you just want to use the joking around to attack anti.  If LT was pissed the banter wouldn't have continued.

Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:17:42 AM EDT
[#44]
(Lordtrader at Kalifornication interview)
Well Mr. Trader, I can tell that you must be one of those NRA nuts by the way you are holding that LEGP AR15.
You should hear back from us by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey ASSHOLE, please try to pay attention!

[i]Lordtrader is a personal friend.  It was a quite obvious to him and everyone else in this thread that I was joking.  Not only did "I" design this rifle, but my partner financed it for him as well...  And "YOU" have been helpful in what way..?[/i]

Crawl back in your lathe, head first, you self centered fat bastard!
View Quote

"personal" friend huh Timmy!

Hey LT, he's probably not kidding about providing vasaline and rubber gloves since he's been so successful with the womenz lately!

...don't drop the soap!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#46]
I find it amazing how Timmy can give shit to anyone he feels like but can't take it anywhere but in the ass when it is comming back at him.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#47]
You should have held out for an ArmaLite.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Nice man Nice
-Chuck
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I find it amazing how Timmy can give shit to anyone he feels like but can't take it anywhere but in the ass when it is comming back at him.
View Quote

Hey Davey, everyone has had enough of your trolling....ok? So please do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey, I have an idea.  How about "Lardass Dave"  and "Crimson ([i]because I'm on my period now[/i]) Ghost" go hide in a corner and suck each other off for awhile..?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top