Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2001 11:56:56 AM EDT
I need a new jacket do you guys have any recommendations?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
My recommendation is to get one that fits well.  Nothing worse than clothes that don't fit.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll keep that in mind
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Patagonia, all weather mountian trekker
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:37:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Polo.

I hope someone doesn't tell me that Ralph is a closet homo or gun control freak.

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Standard 3/4 length Carhartt blanket-lined chore coat. It's tough as nails so it will last you years, its timeless looks will never go out of fashion and the fabric is stiff enough that your CCW piece won't print through it. Buy it a size larger than you need so you can get a sweater or fleece under it and you're 4 season ready.

[img]http://www.outdoor-catalog.com/carhartt/images/Chore.jpg[/img]

Edited to add picture.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Jacket, either it's cold enough to wear a coat or not.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I've always liked my Columbias, good in the winter, and the outer part can be worn in the summer when it rains. Right now I have a Columbia Double Whammy. Lots of big pockets (I can smuggle food/drinks into the movie theater :) and carry my glock 30, mags and a few boxes of ammo when I got shooting at the hunting camp in the winter) too. Only downside is that after buying it I noticed it was made in china :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top