Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2001 3:26:20 AM EDT
I was just reading something about this proposed ammo tax.  Sounds like it might really suck, if it gets anywhere!  Anyone know anything about it?
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, one time long ago this lifelong politician a-hole named Patrick Moronhan proposed a 10,000% ammo tax.

Needless to say, that would have taxed it out of existence.

Could be the same jerk this time around.
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Crap proposals like that die before they hit the floor.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2001 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Patrick Moynihan(?) is no longer a member of the
congress. Retired.

edited cause i'm a no spellin' 'tard
Link Posted: 8/3/2001 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately I called and wrote to this misguided individule and he never changed his mind on the issue. I don't both to call these people any more. I don't think hilliary and chuckie will listen any more then Patrick did.

What gets me is that he is retired and we are still paying his salary. I wish the american people would wake up but I think that is another pipe dream.
Clinton is in harlem and we are paying his office expenses and his retirement salary. What a joke. Wake up america they will tax you more to pay these guys (who have messed up this country) to do nothing.
This just doesn't go for bill it goes for all the people in office. Now you know why they need to tax you 3,4, or even 5 times what it costs to run this country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top